Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,893 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nnamdi Azikiwe May Have Sold Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Azikiwe May Have Sold Nigeria (229 Views)

Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe May Have Sold Nigeria by iturujames: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nnamdi Azikiwe may have sold Nigeria to Britain for political gain. come to think of it; how come all the countries that got Independence fought and died for it except Nigeria? I have readstories that, Britain don’t see eye to eye with Nnamdi Azikiwe because, he forced them out of Nigeria but isn’t it ironical that, despite the purported Independence of 1960 that the British Queen remained the head of state of Nigeria til 1963? you don’t get Independence and your colonial master will still be in charge and appoints whoever they want to preside over the affairs of your country. that doesn’t sound like Independence to me. isn’t it strange that after 60 years of Independence that, Britain still call the shots in Nigeria? I have read books about how Nnamdi Azikiwe muscled the...

source:https://www.forumbot.com.ng/forums/topic/nnamdi-azikiwe-may-have-sold-nigeria/
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe May Have Sold Nigeria by theTranslator: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Azikiwe had unclean hands that's sure

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ogun LG Poll: Substituted Candidate Drags APC, OGSIEC To Court / Breaking: Senate Refuses To Confirm Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Why Bringing Osinbajo Into'weakening Of Northern Economy With Privatisation Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.