Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is Real Estate A Good Investment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Real Estate A Good Investment? (162 Views)

Lagoon Gate Estate. A Water Front View Located At Ibeju buy 5 and get 1 free / LAGOON GATE ESTATE, A Beautiful Water Front Estate, Just 750k Per Plot / Key Haven Estate: A Place You Want To Be! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Real Estate A Good Investment? by SalomeBassey(f): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hello good morning, my name is Salome Bassey. To help us get acquainted, that's a picture me there.

I'm a Realtor in Lagos, Nigeria with specialty in helping people invest into Real Estate rightly.

Spending half a decade in the Real Estate Industry as a Realtor I've come to learn, above all else that Real Estate is invaluable and an indispensable investment no one can truly run away from as the subject of a home is an irreplaceable need.

In the value chain of Real Estate consumption, there's the XYZ class.

The X are informed, they're woke and wide aware of the indispensability of Real Estate and actively take steps to exploit that awareness.

The class Y have half and not clearly refined knowledge about Real Estate. They understand its value but have no deep insight about it so they basically just sit on the fence, negotiating on whether to or not invest in Real Estate, while a few take steps to investing but often times don't optimally utilise the value of their investment potential.

On the other end, the class Z are totally uninformed. They're more comfortable with sticking up with what they know best (their jobs and popular risky investment options) They're invested in everyother sector except Real Estate.

As I said, Real Estate is an indispensable Investment. We pay for it one way or the other.

Being a Realtor comes with learning through experiences, and I intend to share these experiences with you to help you whenever you might get to need it. By frequently publishing valuable industry insights on the best strategies to navigate through Real Estate investment in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thank you.

For the meantime, feel free to message me for any form of help around Real Estate acquisition and investment.

Email: iamsalomebassey@outlook.com

Instagram: @iamsalomebassey

Be sure to have a productive work day.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Professional Bed Bug Treatment / 4 Bedrooms Detached Duplex For Sale In Magodo Shangisha Phase2 / 2 Unit Of Uncompleted 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.