Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Sen. Victor Umeh Writes A Short Glowing Birthday Wish To His Wife, As She Marks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sen. Victor Umeh Writes A Short Glowing Birthday Wish To His Wife, As She Marks (382 Views)

Churchill, AY Comedian, Others Celebrate Alexreports Wife As She Marks Birthday / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday / Zainab Lawal Set To Feed 1,000 Orphans As She Marks Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Victor Umeh Writes A Short Glowing Birthday Wish To His Wife, As She Marks by Njokuobinna(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
SEN. VICTOR UMEH CELEBRATES WIFE:

Happy Birthday, darling ❤️ !

You have been my best companion and a source of encouragement. I continue to give God praise for blessing me with a wife of your kind. May He bless you with many more happy years, good health of mind and body, and more satisfaction in the several acts of selflessness in which you are very delighted.

May our Mother Mary to whom you are a committed devotee, continue to uphold you by her gracious arm.

On behalf of our children and the entire family, I wish you a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Your beloved husband,
Senator Dr. Victor Umeh, OFR.

© 4thestatereporters.com

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Net Worth, Biography And Business Empire (2021) / Money Makes Love Sweeter, Stronger – Mary John / I Need An Improvised Dumbbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.