Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

PDP And APC Are The Same No Difference[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Are The Same No Difference[photos ] (218 Views)

There's No Difference Between Oshiomhole And Donald Trump – Idahosa / The Man Who Attacked Buhari Vs The One APC Presented, Any Difference?? (Photos) / "See How Scared APC Are At Borno Rally, Fear Of 'Defeated' Boko Haram"- Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP And APC Are The Same No Difference[photos ] by fenibak: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Please don't let these politicians confuse you and this is why I say I can never trust a politician, I can trust a real military man that believes in honour that can stand with you to the last like fajuyi did for ironsi and not like George Kurubo the Ijaw man did to ojukwu. Politicians are the same don't let that name confuse you PDP and APC and in this part of the world they have no ideology, I am a centrist, but ask any PDP or APC member they won't even know what to say, those parties have no ideologies, those people do is for selfishness

The Nigerian state is broke and many things are happening or didn't you hear NNPC say it, the cash cow of Nigeria, these politicians are trying to eat the last Nigerian pie, I mean nobody runs a country like they run Nigeria and you expect it to survive, Nigeria is going to break and that is why you see them stealing like mad, workers can't get their salaries, pension are not been paid after working for years, Nigeria is not working and PDP can't fix it, the best thing is to break the country

My favorite politician is Peter Obi in Nigeria and I just like the dude but I can't die for him because he is a politician, don't die for any politician because they are all the same, if you die they would make up Tomorrow, you can die for your country and I don't mean Nigeria because Nigeria, not a country, die for your country but not for a politician like the thugs do

So stay sharp they are, all the same, any politician that is benefiting from this system would never want Nigeria to break and that is why they are all scheming to keep power, how hard can it be to break Nigeria, you can make a better deal and you can get 1% of the oil money if we break up at least you gave us 3% now, Nigeria is not working after 60yrs and it would never work forever.

https://www.biafranboys.org/pdp-and-apc-are-same-no-difference
Re: PDP And APC Are The Same No Difference[photos ] by donbachi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Different soups, same eba.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was The Visit Of The LGA Stakeholders Timely? / The Mistake Of 1914 By Eric Teniola / ’maybe You Have That Information To Provide?’: Jen Psaki Dismantles Reporter’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.