Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? (674 Views)

The Catholic Daily Prayer For Nigeria In Distress / Prayer For Nigeria In Distress / Pay Debt Or Pay Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2011
You may ask want to ask; WHY the above topic?

It is just an avenue to let you know that you may be in any of the above-mentioned situations; you are only DOWN but certainly not OUT.

If your story sounds like any of the above, just ensure you check on this thread regularly; you can be sure there will be information to let you rise again and take your place where you rightly belong:

Sit with the princes to serve and in the process make impact and rule in the land where you are.

Your name will also be found among the high and the low to give you your long desired fulfillment.

You will be exposed to all manner of resources to help you; ranging from books, links and what have you.

Simply keep a date with us here.

For more on this visit also:

hhtp://goodlifenow-goodlifenow..com
Re: Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? by thehomer: 7:20pm On May 10, 2011
IDERAWOLE:

You may ask want to ask; WHY the above topic?

It is just an avenue to let you know that you may be in any of the above-mentioned situations; you are only DOWN but certainly not OUT.

If your story sounds like any of the above, just ensure you check on this thread regularly; you can be sure there will be information to let you rise again and take your place where you rightly belong:

Sit with the princes to serve and in the process make impact and rule in the land where you are.

Your name will also be found among the high and the low to give you your long desired fulfillment.

You will be exposed to all manner of resources to help you; ranging from books, links and what have you.

Simply keep a date with us here.

For more on this visit also:

hhtp://goodlifenow-goodlifenow..com

Ok. I'll be checking. Can we ask questions on what you post?
Re: Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2011
@thehomer,

Sure, your questions will be welcomed.

As a matter of fact, your questions are the exact tools that will enable you to be properly served.

Just be real with your questions so as to get the best out of the thread.
Re: Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2011
Friends,

You are welcome today at this corner, where we make bold moves to find meaning to life issues.

Like I said in my last note, and precisely the very first post; we shall be concerned with as many that are in the above mentioned situations.

Be reminded again; you are just down but never out. Now, it is not a sin to be down, but it can be if one decides to remain on the ground.

The good news to whosoever here is that, there is only one direction available to such a person, and that direction is UP, after all, you can't go below the ground as long as you are still alive.

The unpleasant truth however is that quite a lot of people are DOWN and sincerely they don't know what to do; your case is poor as anyone who is actually making an effort on his/her own to rise up but just can do so alone.

Somebody may be wondering; how can you say somebody is unable to rise up alone by him/herself!

Let me remind you that there are some kind of falls that are nothing short of a crash, and it can really leave you in pieces.

Either of the above scenarios has only one solution: you need a helper in such situation, or rather HELPERS

These are,

Get the rest of the details here:

http://goodlifenow-goodlifenow..com
Re: Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2011
Today's post is a response to thought on how one can receive FINANCIAL BLESSING via the prayer of the man called JABEZ as seen in 1Chr.4:9,10.

Please enjoy this piece, thereafter we'll continue with our series on DISTRESS, DEBT and DISCONTENTMENT.

It is true that whosoever prays it, will surely be answered; particularly when one realizes that the personality called Jabez cannot be traced in the bible; I mean, in terms of his genealogy.

If you check that passage-1Chr.4:9-10, before and after it; you will discover that there was no ref to any parental lineage unlike what that passage is all about.

What is the essence of my point; every human being is a type of JABEZ, because we are all born in sorrow ( Gen.3:16). You become more honorable above thy brethren when you realize that you need the help of God and cry out for it.

But meanwhile take a look at the prayer points of Jabez:

1. Oh that thou would bless me indeed--(v.10) Not just materially now(Ps.67:1-7)

2. And enlarge my coast--(v.10)-- This is; Lord increase my,

Read the rest of the article at:

Like I said, our discourse on DEBT, DISTRESS and DISCONTENTMENT, will continue and we shall try to describe these mentioned situations, their relationship, how to handle and stay out of them.

Remember to visit and make your comments on these articles at:

In the next one week, I will be giving out a prize to the poster of highest no of comments on the various resources on that site, be it the blog articles or the various websites that can be of benefit to you.

The websites are listed on the page titled RESOURCEFUL WEBSITES.

Some of the adverts also holds a lot of opportunities out there for you; check them out as well.

Do want to know the PRIZE? An amazing digital product that can transform your situation if you are in any of the situations under discussion-- DEBT, DISTRESS and DISCONTENTMENT. Just wait for it.
Re: Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2011
Good day friends,

Continuing our thread on the above; make sure you visit the website for detailed information.

Dont forget the comments you are encouraged to make for the great prize I promised that will soon be given to those with nothing less than 20 comments on any information on the bog;

Be it any of the article or advert on the site, and I will ask you to chect out for those adverts.

Dont for get the RESOURCESFUL WEBSITES TOO.

Visit: http://goodlifenoe-goodlifenow..com

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Stay blessed
Re: Are You In: Distress, Debt Or Discontented? by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2011
Please let's go straight into the definitions of the situation we are talking about rather than wait till tomorrow.

Quite a number of people are actually in the first stage of this compounded state of hopelessness without realizing that, that is what they are going through.

Let me quickly say that these experience is in progression beginning from STRESS to INDEBTEDNESS, then to DISCONTENTMENT.

Anyone who is in distress will soon find him/herself in debt; if there is no informed way to come out of it, indebtedness will make quick progress and move into a state of no return, which will land the person into discontentment simply called utter confusion.

STRESS is simply described as a state of unhappiness; a situation of being totally worked up over a matter you cant find your way around.

One clear thing that is a casualty of stress is your ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS: your creative sense of increasing your financial status, thereby ensuring that you are financially strangulated.

When your ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS is being faced with this crisis; whatever the level you are in these skills, you'll find out that you are spending more than what you are earning, with this scenario, surely debt has already paid for your bedroom and it will soon take over your bed-space.

Coming out of debt is not as easy as we always assume, except we have a mentor to see us through that phase of coming out.

As we sink more into indebtedness; DISCONTENTMENT sets in, if nothing is done, then any form of evil may be knocking on the door of that person's life. Reason a lot of people commits suicide.

Before I allow you to have a think on some of the things I've said, let me quickly say this:

If we know how to separate FACTS from PROBLEMS, know which one we are to handle and which one to leave to the appropriate person to handle; we wont experience STRESS.

Who handles what will be our next issue of discuss. Watch out.

Remember you are to contribute to this thread as well as other posts in the blog. If you are one of the fast ones to make 20 comments before 20th May; you have a prize from me.

Visit : http://goodlifenow-goodlifenow..com and:

Leave your comments on the various posts there as well as the adverts( here is the secret of making the no of comments before that deadline)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Classify Him / Miracles, Signs And Wonders - "watch And Pray" / Silly Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.