Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why The Recent Beef On Instagram Comedians? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why The Recent Beef On Instagram Comedians? (177 Views)

Top 10 Richest Instagram Comedians In Nigeria 2022 / Top 3 Most Boring And Overrated Nigerian Instagram Comedians / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Recent Beef On Instagram Comedians? by Childofthelord(f): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2021
Good-day beautiful people,

Few days ago, I saw an Instagram post highlighting that comedians who cross-dress are milking off the identities and characters of women. The post further challenged those Instagram comedians to attempt making skits without the use of female costumes and wigs.
Personally, I think that post came from a place of unwarranted bitterness.
If you follow a lot of IG comedians, you will be quite aware that both male and female comedians often cross dress, either its Maraji or Zicsaloma or Taooma.
Why so serious then? Why bring gender wars into everything? It is comedy for heaven's sake!

I honestly cannot even fathom the motive behind this lady's Instagram post but all in all lets try to live a little cos wtf.

Wrote this post listening to: Ohun Oju Nri by Beautiful Nubia

Peace out.

(1) (Reply)

SEX And Fasting / Afican Grey Parrot Available For Sale / Salary Scale Of The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.