Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation (31216 Views)

You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic / Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by inchristalone(m): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mrdecent:
Read this somewhere...
True... And I really wish the North will not handover power to the South because of this. They can't be trusted. It's obvious.
They can't fight agitators like the way the North is fighting them. Just like the way Northern leaders are using kid gloves in solving bandits and terrorism issues, that is exactly how South will treat agitators from the South.

They will be sympathetic to their cause which may eventually break the country.

If this country is broken, North will not be better than Somalia because the poverty rate will lead to increase in crime rate and that will be serious. Besides, there won't be much money to bribe them like it's happening now.

The best best is to permanent the presidency to the North nothing will happen in as much the North can step up the attack on agitators and killing them as they raise their ugly heads. Nigeria is good to go�

You keep on copying and pasting this piece of trash here waiting for who will notice you.
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Raxxye(m): 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Never, in the chequered history of Nigeria, has any leader been so openly pariochial, tribalistic, religiously fanatic and intensely divisive as Muhammadu Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by AntiBMC(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Is this not Tinubu's newspaper? Trouble in paradise?

Well...all ds talk is coming late.

Eventually, ds terror go reach everybody... especially the people supporting this failed govt because of greed.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is what we call Journalism....
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cof1ex:
grin
There was a country..
No freedom in anything again
I most times wonder if democracy is like this, how will Military government be?
Then you must have not been born during Abacha and Babangida regime. Those ones na another Tory for another day.

The Nation Newspaper sure knows where this boldness can land them but past caring.

Buhari touched the tail of the lion when he killed those people in Igboho's house.

Yorubas will show him through the power of the pen, how not to be grossly stupid. E don buy market!

1 Like

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by DonJ29: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mrdecent:
Read this somewhere...
True... And I really wish the North will not handover power to the South because of this. They can't be trusted. It's obvious.
They can't fight agitators like the way the North is fighting them. Just like the way Northern leaders are using kid gloves in solving bandits and terrorism issues, that is exactly how South will treat agitators from the South.

If this country is broken, North will not be better than Somalia because the poverty rate will lead to increase in crime rate and that will be serious. Besides, there won't be much money to bribe them like it's happening now.

The best best is to permanent the presidency to the North nothing will happen in as much the North can step up the attack on agitators and killing them as they raise their ugly heads. Nigeria is good to go�

You just said rubbish and made no sense.
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
flokii:
I think a law should be enacted for security operatives to always put on body cams before they carry out any operation on civilians.. by so doing, the issue of we found this, it was planted to frame this person and issues like that won't arise.
Nigeria cannot do better than it's doing currently. If they don't restructure, then referendum becomes the only choice.
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by DonJ29: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
ken6488:
so what you point

Pointless!!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mrdecent:
Read this somewhere...

May be this is not your opinion. But for propagating it, you seem to concur.

Only a baby born today can tow your line.

Imagine, kill them all and nothing go happen... Baba this is the 21st century!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 4:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Isn't it sad that the same pictures of arms and ammunition recovered from Igboho's house had been on Facebook since 2013?

/
No. I think the cable newspaper did an expose on that and it made FP here.

But when did charms become a criminal possession should be the question.
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
dmbb:

But before then there must be a law that will allow security to kill terrorists immediately when they are captured
Dumb Muhammad buhari!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:

I've got no choice, but to send you to your fvckin' grandfather!
Have you finished sending katsina zamfara and adamawa People to their virgins?
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by dmbb: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Dumb Muhammad buhari!
one of them
spotted
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Cof1ex(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yoruba's will only wail just as ipob's are wailing... Buhari's military mind no go even shake.
Baba we need to pray
BeardedMeat:
Then you must have not been born during Abacha and Babangida regime. Those ones na another Tory for another day.

The Nation Newspaper sure knows where this boldness can land them but past caring.

Buhari touched the tail of the lion when he killed those people in Igboho's house.

Yorubas will show him through the power of the pen, how not to be grossly stupid. E don buy market!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Notasyouthink: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dss-opts-for-propaganda-against-igboho-kanu/
oyigboupdate2 aka udele n'eri ozu, cilicmarin, ojiofor, NGpatriot, juliusmalema, sarrki, tunjiajayi, coldshisha, mekaboy, RuudVanNisteroy, ojobek and nijapips02 make all of una wet be bmc zombies come o kasala don burst grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
Buhari is a blessing to the peoples of Nigeria trapped in an unholy wedlock.

I pray Buhari continues in this same vein and hasten the demise of this British contraption.

I thank God for Buhari's dumbness and the crass illiteracy of the North.
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Okoroawusa: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Are we now comparing evil in Nigeria?

Your evil is bigger than my evil...

Bandits are criminals, kidnappers,armed robbers and they are restricting themselves to the North.

We don't want that in the South!!!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Tyranny: 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Have you finished sending katsina zamfara and adamawa People?

They are Allah's chosen ones!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cof1ex:
Yoruba's will only wail just as ipob's are wailing... Buhari's military mind no go even shake.
Baba we need to pray
Same buhari's military mind that couldn't even secure his village in katsina. You be really small pikin.
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:

They are Allah's chosen ones!
Hahahaha..

And you don't like virgins abi?
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Buckeyemedia1: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splendid235:
The nation newspaper and others should write it verbatim that we as a country should also try separation to check if that will bring peace.

Referendum is the answer.Enough of this"we need each other"Referendum will tell us if we need each other.Let us stop this unnecessary rhetoric and face reality.

I stand with #referendum
Who are you waiting for?, go & conduct the referendum, Empty Barrel Noise Maker.
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Sweeetheart(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
Monogamy:
I found Igboho missing money, where can I locate him to return the money

psychiatric your blessed home
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Tyranny: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Hahahaha..

And you don't like virgins abi?

Load of rubbish! You ever read the Holy Qu'ran? If no, then shut the fvck up!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by DrSamOnowu87(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mrdecent:
Read this somewhere...

Born by mistake. The most unfortunate zoological cow.

1 Like

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:

Load of rubbish! You ever read the Holy Qu'ran? If no, then shut the fvck up!
Hahahaha .I wipe my arse after toilet with it! A book of demons! A book responsible for the troubles in this world! I spit on that book!
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Tyranny: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Hahahaha .I wipe my arse after toilet with it! A book of demons! A book responsible for the troubles in this world! I spit on that book!

It ain't no "demonic book" man; you gotta keep talkin' nonsense until you studied that good book! It's like I said, y'all are extremely ignorant! Go seek knowledge, son! cheesy
Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by BeardedMeat(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tyranny:

It ain't no "demonic book" man; you gotta keep talkin' nonsense until you studied that good book! It's like I said, y'all are extremely ignorant! Go seek knowledge, son! cheesy
You seem to hate virgins. Do you prefer mannequins? grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by Tyranny: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You seem to hate virgins. Do you prefer mannequins? grin

grin I'm no doctor, but y'all southern Christians gotta stop smokin'!

1 Like

Re: DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation by prigoz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mrdecent:
Read this somewhere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze / IPOB Kills Woman, 4 Kids, 6 Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.