Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike (193 Views)

"I Would Rather Task My Brain Than To Tax My People" - Gov. Ben Ayade In Tears / "Ebonyi People Treated As 2nd Class People"- Gov Umahi / ‘be Available For Our People’, Gov. Ugwuanyi Tells LG Public Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike by AyokiNews148: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike, has reportedly vowed never to betray the trust and faith of the good people of Rivers state. ayokinews.com reports

Governor Wike noted that God had really favored the state and that the good works were proofs of his manifestation thereby promising never to put his political ambitions above the interest of the state.

Governor Wike made this known during the grand opening of the 5.33km... https://ayokinews.com/i-would-never-compromise-my-people-gov-wike/
Re: I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike by DaddyRochie1642: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Wike is working, I Love this man grin
Re: I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike by Daveambition(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2021
Sakamanje...
WIKE is power drunk and toxic, period...

Re: I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike by richmond500: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Wike is working, I Love this man grin
he is not working, he has refused to pay pensions and gratuity, busy blocking every road in PH all in the name of building flyover.

Except flyovers, Wike isn't doing much except his house along Ada George, whenever u pass that road, there is always project going on in his compound, busy digging where he will bury the billions he stole from Rivers state

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Open Grazing: Withdraw Ban Or Forgot 2023 - Fulani To South / Senate Rejects Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Okowa Congratulates Nobel Laureate, Soyinka, At 87

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.