Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . (3517 Views)

Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos] / Why Will People Who Hate Jesus Be "God Chosen People"? How??? / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Nancy2020(f): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2021
sonmvayina:

Are you high on drugs?

When did The Creator say that?

Read Isaiah 45.
so you don't know Jesus is God
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Did the verse mention body, soul and spirit?

Or am I reading the wrong verse?

No body, soul and spirit in the Bible and no where God mentioned Jesus as any image.

This is simply a figment of your imagination.
become a Christian because God is calling you to the right side.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2021
Betscoreodds:
become a Christian because God is calling you to the right side.

Do you have it on record where God called me?

Who do you tell such brazen lies in God's name?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Do you have it on record where God called me?

Who do you tell such brazen lies in God's name?
the English says calling you means you have not heard the call but by bringing you to the things of God in the Bible shows he is calling you try to understand the difference.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2021
Betscoreodds:
the English says calling you means you have not heard the call but by bringing you to the things of God in the Bible shows he is calling you try to understand the difference.

Hmmm! You'll keep twisting and twisting yourself! God never called me. And the Bible is just a collection of Books, letters, hearsays, etc
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Hmmm! You'll keep twisting and twisting yourself! God never called me. And the Bible is just a collection of Books, letters, hearsays, etc
you can call your friend and he may not hear your voice that what it means when you now approach him you tell him look I have been calling you he will turn to you and say I did not know that you were calling me note the difference am not twisting any thing this example even happened to Samuel in the Bible as long as you are in this Christian thread God is calling you to know him.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2021
Betscoreodds:
you can call your friend and he may not hear your voice that what it means when you now approach him you tell him look I have been calling you he will turn to you and say I did not know that you were calling me note the difference am not twisting any thing this example even happened to Samuel in the Bible as long as you are in this Christian thread God is calling you to know him.

Samuel heard voices according to your Bible. No one called me. Stop twisting things!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Samuel heard voices according to your Bible. No one called me. Stop twisting things!
now the voice you are hearing from me is part of the calling the things you read from scriptures here is part of the calling, don't fight when you hear it, God is calling you to him, he wants you to experience his power.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2021
Betscoreodds:
now the voice you are hearing from me is part of the calling the things you read from scriptures here is part of the calling, don't fight when you hear it, God is calling you to him, he wants you to experience his power.

Why do you keep telling lies and still continue to cover lies with more lies?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Betscoreodds: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why do you keep telling lies and still continue to cover lies with more lies?
far be it from me to tell you lies God loves you and wants you to understand him.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Nancy2020(f): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Even the word Christian was formed after Jesus!

Why will I become what was formed after Jesus?

The Will of a rich man when does it have effect is it not when he dies that what the bible teaches until Jesus dies that is when his will will begin to work that is when his new followers can be named.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nancy2020:

The Will of a rich man when does it have effect is it not when he dies that what the bible teaches until Jesus dies that is when his will will begin to work that is when his new followers can be named.

Where did Jesus say this?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Hebrews 9:17
New International Version
because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living.

New Living Translation
The will goes into effect only after the person’s death. While the person who made it is still alive, the will cannot be put into effect.

English Standard Version
For a will takes effect only at death, since it is not in force as long as the one who made it is alive.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Where Jesus talk this one?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Hebrews 9:17
New International Version
because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living.

New Living Translation
The will goes into effect only after the person’s death. While the person who made it is still alive, the will cannot be put into effect.

English Standard Version
For a will takes effect only at death, since it is not in force as long as the one who made it is alive.

The author of Hebrew is:

1. Unknown while some ascribe it to
2. Paul

Jesus didn't say such statement.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where Jesus talk this one?
. When a Rich man dies is it not a lawyer that execute the man will to his children

Note Paul is a lawyer that why God even gave him the Christian ministry to head the gentiles
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

The author of Hebrew is:

1. Unknown while some ascribe it to
2. Paul

Jesus didn't say such statement.

If you make up your mind not to accept this basic truth nothing I say can make you understand
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by AntiChristian: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you make up your mind not to accept this basic truth nothing I say can make you understand

I said the truth. You were trying to twist others words as Jesus.

I asked for Jesus' not others!
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

I said the truth. You were trying to twist others words as Jesus.

I asked for Jesus' not others!

I just told you it Paul who is a lawyer saying it and executing Jesus will to us Paul words is God's words so you can chose not to believe
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Betscoreodds:
your username is strange do you actually hate Jesus
why do you like to bet.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2021
Nancy2020:

Jesus is an idol. God gave his commandments to moses, in it he categorically warned us " Do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven or on earth or under the water under the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them".
And the romans has created a god in the likeness of a man, and you are foolishly worshipping it as god. Something god forbids you to do.

Numbers 23:19 says "God is not a man or a human being.......

Why did you allow yourself to be fooled ?
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
sonmvayina:

Jesus is an idol. God gave his commandments to moses, in it he categorically warned us " Do not make the image or likeness of anything in heaven or on earth or under the water under the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them".
And the romans has created a god in the likeness of a man, and you are foolishly worshipping it as god. Something god forbids you to do.

Numbers 23:19 says "God is not a man or a human being.......

Why did you allow yourself to be fooled ?

Who told you he is an idol
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Nancy2020(f): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2021
Betscoreodds:
your username is strange do you actually hate Jesus
he is a Muslim
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Nancy2020:
he is a Muslim

He is a fanatic
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 11:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Because he is a man....
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

Because he is a man....

Let me ask you do you believe in the Bible
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Let me ask you do you believe in the Bible

It was not written for anybody to believe. It was written to teach and let people know.

That there is only one God that created heaven and earth..And the God is not a man or a human being. Numbers 23:19

That all others are not God but idols.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

God told me that there there is only him. Beside him there is no other nor after him. Isaiah 45.
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nancy2020:

How come Moses did not know him?

Moses that was close to God...

Maybe because Jesus does not exist, or the romans has not yet invented him..
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

How come Moses did not know him?

Moses that was close to God...

Maybe because Jesus does not exist, or the romans has not yet invented him..

Who was God referring to in this place

Isaiah 7:14 ►
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

New Living Translation
All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).
Re: ⚫⚫⚫⚫ God's Chosen People What They Believe In Christ Jesus ..... . by sonmvayina(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Who was God referring to in this place

Isaiah 7:14 ►
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

New Living Translation
All right then, the Lord himself will give you the sign. Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a son and will call him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).

The son is Isaiah s son...the woman is Isaiah wife. The sign was for king Ahaz to assure him that Syria and the northern kingdom will not over run him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Idea Of God / Muslim: Please Am Confused... Watch This Video... Is Allah Greatest Of Deceivers / Theme Song. RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.