Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba (6596 Views)

Makinde To Build ₦1.2 Billion New Governor’s Lodge in Abuja / Sunday Igboho Apprehends Soldiers, Accuse FG Of Spying On Him (Photos) / Only 135 Of 12,000 Borno State Workers Turnout To Welcome New Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2021
Please I need a genuine reason and explanation o: Not gutter talks, trolls and propaganda by online Fulani militia.

I want to understand why with all the marauding, murdering, pillaging, raping, kidnapping & wanton destruction going on in the North why is this government and its urchins on this forum so fixated on MNK and Ighogho? Please make me understand!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2021
The Nocturnal Assasins aka DSS or Fulani Herdsmen all work for the State. They are above the law.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Beautynaija: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by EmmaJnr1: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:
Please I need a genuine reason and explanation o: Not gutter talks, trolls and propaganda by online Fulani militia.

I want to understand why with all the marauding, murdering, pillaging, raping, kidnapping & wanton destruction going on in the North why is this government and its urchins on this forum so fixated on MNK and Ighogho? Please make me understand!
I knew you were joking with this headline. Buhari can never arrest the second governor of borno state because he sees the terrorist as his main governor in borno. Buhari na the chairman of all terrorist groups in Nigeria na.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Splitmind: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
Buhari has done it again.

All the southern idiots who were talking rubbish have now seen that he is a man of action. cheesy

God bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by kollinzgee(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy grin
Onye ara
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Ahmeduana(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

Is forbidden, Dogs don't eat dogs!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by carterguccy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
They’re Buhari Foot Soja and they will remain untouchable until 2023!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splitmind:

All the southern idiots who were talking rubbish have now seen that he is a man of action. cheesy

God bless Nigeria!
See one of them online Fulani militia I’m talking about, they never make sense in their posts... Just dangerous stupidity all over the forum... Smdh

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by WoeBetide666: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
carterguccy:
Them are Buhari Foot Soja and they will remain untouchable until 2023!
What if it doesn’t end by 2023 I mean with the rubber stamp senate we have Bubu can pass a bill to declare himself and descendants forever heirs to Nigeria and it will be approved... What can anyone really do
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
WoeBetide666:
https://globalsentinelng.com/2020/12/04/breaking-nigerian-military-airstrike-kills-notorious-iswap-governor-99-others/

ISWAP Governor killed, December 2020
We want verifiable proof! We want to see terrorist herdsmen in handcuffs, judged and executed... Not telling me someone, somewhere was killed... Even the ones captured are given vip treatment... Smh

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by WoeBetide666: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

We want verifiable proof! We want to see terrorist herdsmen in handcuffs, judged and executed... Not telling me someone, somewhere was killed... Even the ones captured are given vip treatment... Smh

Nnamdi KANU was never arrested. There is no verifiable proof

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by ddippset(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
It's simply;

Buhari is actually going after both men.

Nnamdi Kanu chose to be travelling around in first class and sleeping in 5 star hotels and using I phones while doing activism.

The second governor of Borno uses his feet and walks in the thick forests and does not communcate via I phones.

I hope you now see why it was much easier to catch dilector.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by vasel15: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

I am confused as well when they hear biafra or kanu they start peeing their pants eg richmond500 and Monogamy
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by gotnel: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splitmind:

God bless Nigeria!

Man of action?
And the north west is being runs down every day by bandits, the man of action can not find any action to it.

Boko haram fighters are enjoying field days in the north east, your man of action find no solution.

Those who are agitating for better or division for the failure government your action man is running are the targets of the failed security system.
Everything about Nigeria under this government is not fairing good.
God help us
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by StreetFight: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

Fulani herdsmen = Boko Haram = Bandits are all funded by the dangerous breathing mannequin living inside the Rock. So don't expect the mannequin to arrest his boys

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by SpearofGod(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splitmind:

God bless Nigeria!
Did you even read the post?
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
ddippset:
It's simply;

Nnamdi Kanu chose to be travelling around in first class and sleeping in 5 star hotels and using I phones while doing activism.

The second governor of Borno uses his feet and walks in the thick forests and does not communcate via I phones.

So you’re telling me it’s easier to arrest someone that was 10,000 miles away than someone that’s right in front of you ba? FYI... Mnk’s lifestyle is irrelevant to the question I’m asking... Afterall there’s another terrorist governor who’s convoy has its own convoy
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
When buhari is secretly praying that he himself should be declared Boko Haram president, while Nigeria is named Boko Haram
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by BeardedMeat(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Splitmind:

God bless Nigeria!
And katsina don't sleep again..lmao
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
SpearofGod:
Did you even read the post?
no mind am. Na block dey inside of his head, so no feel bothered

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by BeardedMeat(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
ddippset:
It's simply;

So you have not seen numerous videos of bandits granting interviews to government officials, boasting about how they slaughter soldiers? Who dared to arrest them?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by blackpanda: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

Is like u are less busy.

Fyi kanu is a terrorist under the law. Plus contempt for jumping bail too.
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
blackpanda:

Is like u are less busy.

Fyi kanu is a terrorist under the law. Plus contempt for jumping bail too.
It’s a Saturday so yes I’m less busy.... Please is Ighogo also a terrorist or did he jump bail too? And what about the Fulani militia the 4th most dangerous terror group in the world, why aren’t they given top priority Smdh
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by blackpanda: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

It’s a Saturday so yes I’m less busy.... Please is Ighogo also a terrorist or did he jump bail too? And what about the Fulani militia the 4th most dangerous terror group in the world, why aren’t they given top priority Smdh

What is ighoho U don't even know what u are saying. Anyway, the fact that there are other security threats doesn't absolve kanu. He along with others must face justice as the criminals they are.
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
blackpanda:

What is ighoho U don't even know what u are saying. Anyway, the fact that there are other security threats doesn't absolve kanu. He along with others must face justice as the criminals they are.
Yes I agree... But why is the justice system selective? When will the Fulani militia that has committed so much atrocities be brought to book? Shed more light on this and stop diverging!
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Ezmans: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
ddippset:
It's simply;

why can't nigerian military bomb the place?
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

So you’re telling me it’s easier to arrest someone that was 10,000 miles away than someone that’s right in front of you ba? FYI... Mnk’s lifestyle is irrelevant to the question I’m asking... Afterall there’s another terrorist governor who’s convoy has its own convoy
What has 10 thousand miles got to do with anything?

You mean it is easier to enter Sambisa forest to arrest a terrorist guarded by thousands of guerrilla fighters than to ask for Kenya to arrest a man in a 5 star hotel and repatriate him to Nigeria?

Receive sense!
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
ddippset:
What has 10 thousand miles got to do with anything?

You mean it is easier to enter Sambisa forest to arrest a terrorist guarded by thousands of guerrilla fighters than to ask for Kenya to arrest a man in a 5 star hotel and repatriate him to Nigeria?

Receive sense!
I think you’re the dumb one here. Terrorists are being arrested everyday... But what happens after that Given 5 star treatment, send abroad to study, then injected into the Nigerian military as repentant while nothing is done about the death and devastation they leave behind... Smh
If you cannot explain to me why the justice system is being selective then please do not quote me with nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by ddippset(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Telekinetic:

I [s]think you’re the dumb one here. Terrorists are being arrested everyday... But what happens after that Given 5 star treatment, send abroad to study, then injected into the Nigerian military as repentant while nothing is done about the death and devastation they leave behind... Smh
If you cannot explain to me why the justice system is being selective then [/s]please do not quote me with nonsense!
Stop exhibiting foolishness with impunity
Re: Breaking News: Bubu’s Armed Forces Apprehends The New Governor Of Borno, Abba by Telekinetic: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
ddippset:
Stop exhibiting foolishness with impunity
Oooooh... Sheiya... And I thought I was conversing with a human being o. Bros Abeg go meet your wife for bush... Online Fulani Militia (OFM)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Killed By Gunmen In Plateau / Gov.wike Live On Sunrise Daily. / Rate This Well Kitted MOPOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.