Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" (661 Views)

Transfer: Barcelona Finally Put 7 Players On Transfer List [see Names] / Transfer: Barcelona To Replace Suarez With Ighalo / OFFICIAL: Barcelona Sign Malcom From Bordeaux (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by DanceVille: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2021
Barcelona have completed the signing of Yusuf Demir on loan from Rapid Vienna with an option to buy.

The 18-year-old has been dubbed the ‘Austrian Messi’ for his style of play and stature.

The winger has earned a fine reputation at home after breaking into the Rapid Vienna team so young.

Demir will now hope to link up with Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi himself if the Argentina international does sign a new deal at Camp Nou.

Barcelona disclosed this in a statement via their website on Friday evening.

The statement partly read, “FC Barcelona and SK Rapid Vienna have reached an agreement on the loan of Yusuf Demir for the 2021/22 season.

“Barça is paying 500,000 euros for the operation and holds a non-mandatory option to purchase for 10 million.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/10/transfer-barcelona-sign-austrian-messi/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by Amotolongbo(f): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2021
I pray that he doesn’t end up becoming Nigerian little Messi, Stanley Okoro

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by DanceVille: 11:13am On Jul 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I pray that he doesn’t end up becoming Nigerian little Messi, Stanley Okoro
Lol! He's a great player at his former club, have watched some of his plays on youtube.

I think he will display well.

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by Cof1ex(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Ok, Messi Abi Merlin? See his ear naa
Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by qualityovenbake(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2021
How the mighty has fallen, Barca can only afford free transfer players and €500,000 worth of player.
Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by Amotolongbo(f): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2021
DanceVille:

Lol! He's a great player at his former club, have watched some of his plays on youtube.

I think he will display well.
If he can be hardworking with his talent, he will
Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by touchalex25: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2021
"little Messi" "young Messi" those tags most time heap pressure on young players and affects their development

1 Like

Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by paulolee(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
forget all this unessesary tags because its not needed to make a player fulfill his potential bt instead adds pressure to young lads..
I know of countless young left footed wingers dt av failed just because of ft "messi" tag..
jus like dybala said..." pls dnt call me a young messi, messi is messi and i am dybala because I cnt play like messi n dnt need dt hype..
Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by paulolee(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
qualityovenbake:
How the mighty has fallen, Barca can only afford free transfer players and €500,000 worth of player.
all clubs go bankrupt just like all investors goes out of cash...
its a phrase caused by last year covid pandemic n adjustments are made to make sure it does pass very fast..
Re: Transfer: Barcelona Sign "Austrian Messi" by nigfooty: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Afrobasket Women: D’tigress Currently Leads Senegal With 14pts Going Into The Br / Watch 2022 Qatar World Cup Live Matches On Your Free-to-air Decoders / 5odds And 9odds For Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.