Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? (2616 Views)

72hrs NIN Change Of Date Of Birth And Name Corrections. / Nin Change Of Date Of Birth / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by Mandy1414: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
I am wondering why I should pay 7k for NIN change of name.
I did my NIN over 8 years ago; when nobody even knew about it and it was free.

Just yesterday, I strolled to an NIN office to enquire what it takes to change from my father's name to my husband's name.
The personnel in charge responded "Madam, all you need to do is bring 7k for change of name"
I looked at him with a thin smile and asked; only for change of name?
He replied yes.
Then he went on, madam if it is change of date of birth; it is only 20k.

I nodded and said wonderful.

Abeg who has such experience.
Really can't imagine me counting 7k for only change of name. sad sad sad
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by babs18: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2021
No b small thing o[color=#006600][/color]
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by redsocks(f): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2021
LUCKILY FOR ME, I DID MINE FEW WEEKS BEFORE THEY INCREASED THE FEES. I PAID LESS THAN 2000 TO CHANGE NAME, ADDRESS, NEXT OF KIN. UNFORTUNATELY, I LOST MY ORIGINAL SLIP. PLEASE ALWAYS PHOTOCOPY YOUR NATIONAL ID CARD AND YOU SEE THAT TRACKING NUMBER? SAVE IT ON YOUR PHONE!
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by Adeyhorla: 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please, does anyone know how I can change the arrangement of name on my nin and how long will it take?
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by kashoggi: 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2023
https://nimc.gov.ng/modifications-adults/

Service Fee: N500 per field (except for Change of Date of Birth which is N15,000 for processing your request only – non-refundable). Payable through the NIMC into the TSA (CBN).

Availability: Monday – Friday (8a.m. to 4 p.m.)

Dependencies:

Payment must be made before modification commences.
Availability of network.
Availability of NIMS Backend.
Availability of power.
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by Susanolajide: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2023
Adeyhorla:
Please, does anyone know how I can change the arrangement of name on my nin and how long will it take?
I need this answer
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by deborahrita: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
sad
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by olajidebary: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2023
After checking my details on the portal is showing wrong DOB . Please how will I go about this
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by madyfrank: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by miraolakunle: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
angry
Re: NIN - Change Of Name For 7k What Is Your Experience? by miraolakunle: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
madyfrank:
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
contact @ dr Paul phone number above to help you in correcting your NIN DOB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Mother Sleeps With 3 Teenage Boys And Claims She Was R@ped / Have You Ever Met Someone You Don't Like For No Reason / Photos: Obalende Police Station On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.