Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu (2173 Views)

John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos) / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Divorce Saga Gets Messier As Abigail Igwe Takes John Fashanu To The Cleaners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by aloyemeka2: 9:56pm On May 10, 2011
[size=14pt]"My new wife led me to T.B Joshua" - John Fashanu[/size]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-HB-0RLi8X-A/Tcj63HUFcSI/AAAAAAAACxw/p7ZnHj9H-2E/s320/John-Fashanu-199x300.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-5YmD1KRqnW0/Tcj66LX8yWI/AAAAAAAACx0/e9klsJf2iUE/s320/TB_Joshua.jpg[/img]

"One thing I bless Abigail for is that she led me to pastor T.B Joshua. Anybody know that if you are introduced into the synagogue, it's a massive blessing. I come from a country where the impossible is impossible (UK). I'm now in a country where the impossible is possible. (Nigeria). In Africa, there are 53 countries, I've been to 48 countries, I have met 27 heads of state, I have seen it all. So, people are astounded when I say T.B Joshua inspires me. He is a humble man, and because of what he is able to do, and because he taught me about reconciliation of the family. Abigail introduced me and some of my friends to Synagogue about three years ago, when she and I were just acquaintances. T.B Joshua is a great man." - John Fashanu to Wole Alakija and Bunmi Odunowo of City People Magazine

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/my-new-wife-led-me-to-tb-joshua-john.html
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by HighChief4(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2011
Good 4 him
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2011
Fake recognises fake. . . .
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by mamagee3(f): 1:51am On May 11, 2011
Seriously, why did he suddenly pop up out of the woodworks weeks after marrying Adaeze Igwe's mom?

The guy is a serious joke!
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by Nobody: 3:58am On May 11, 2011
the guy fine ooo
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by ifyalways(f): 8:06am On May 11, 2011
hmmmn
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by Godmother(f): 8:20am On May 11, 2011
What a waste. With how fine and enlightened he is he is inspired by T.B Joshua of al people. *shakes head*
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by Babylove1(f): 8:22am On May 11, 2011
jennykadry:

the guy fine ooo

T.B. or J. F?
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by nanidee(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Fake recognises fake. . . .

could'nt be said any better, my dear.
Re: My New Wife Led Me To T.b Joshua - John Fashanu by tpia5: 1:01pm On May 11, 2011
can we have a current photo of fashanu.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Olamide & Dbanj In America (Houston). / Are Muna and BrisB of LOS music group dating? / What Is Wrong With Denrele's Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.