Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] (1457 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) / The Oil In Niger Delta Belongs To JIGAWA, The Gold In The North Belongs To North / The Oil In Niger Delta Belongs To Jigawa As Far As Nigeria Remains One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
In fact, when I watched this video below and I was so pissed and I hope you can see why I always call out the Ijaws, those people have almost sold us out like they always do but we Igbos won't let you because we have oil-producing states and if you want to sell your selves to the Fulanis go ahead but you won't drag us along

I hope you can see what the Ijaw cowardice has caused? Fulani man having the audacity to say the oil in the Niger Delta region belongs to them because their landmass is 70% in Nigeria, I am so pissed now and cant type, just watch the video yourself, Ijaws una see una life,them never leave you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8QC9RORqE

https://www.biafranboys.org/shocking-fulanis-says-oil-in-niger
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
monogamy
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by YorubaKinging: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
The end is near

The north will soon find themselves to be blamed
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
LordVoldermort
lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh

SocialJustice
KillMNKnow
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by Rhozabeth(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Is anyone surprised to hear this? Even the president's body odour says this everytime! If southerners dont resist this tyrrany with all their might, they will continually be slaves these animals in human skin!
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The north will soon find themselves to be blamed

i was shocked to hear it
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
where are these coconut oyel head ijaw boys.....richmond500 captain8 tutudesz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by kurupt1: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
The biggest problem is the south south people...... I don't understand their indifference and sheepishness. Later Dokubo will come and be attacking Kanu but Dokubo himself is one selfish mofo actually

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
kurupt1:
The biggest problem is the south south people...... I don't understand their indifference and sheepishness. Later Dokubo will come and be attacking Kanu but Dokubo himself is one selfish mofo actually

asari guards pipeline how can the man fight for freedom
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by SaintBishop: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
monogamy

Are you from the Niger delta? If not,no talk to me again.
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by Idiko1: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
The people from northern region are humanly correct to insinuate the crude oil of the so-called Niger Delta is theirs to keep. In 1967 when majority of the foolish knuckle heads were shouting "liberation! liberation!! liberation!!!, did they hint if they were liberated from Cameroon? A person cannot eat his\her cake and have it.
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Idiko1:
The people from northern region are humanly correct to insinuate the crude oil of the so-called Niger Delta is theirs to keep. In 1967 when majority of the foolish knuckle heads were shouting "liberation! liberation!! liberation!!!, did they hint if they were liberated from Cameroon? A person cannot eat his\her cake and have it.

lol, abeg tell us the tribe of the foolish knuckle heads?saintbishop you see your life
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

close mouth i am igbo or dont you know igbo states are a part of the so called niger delta
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by SaintBishop: 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:

lol, abeg tell us the tribe of the foolish knuckle heads?saintbishop you see your life
You are very troublesome the funny thing is,if we give you the so-called trouble you crave for,you will scream hate.
I don tell you no talk to me again.
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by Joromi1: 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fulanis are not even Nigerians yet they dominate every sector of the economy. Only revolution can send the bastards back to the deserts where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
SaintBishop:

oyel coconut head

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by carterguccy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wetin Lairetta no go see for Senate committee

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
SaintBishop:
You are very troublesome the funny thing is,if we give you the so-called trouble you crave for,you will scream hate.
I don tell you no talk to me again.

e bi like say you nor nor know who you day talk to..ask captain8 and richmond500,i am the only ijaw destroyer on nairaland..you are a known igbo hater so shut up
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
carterguccy:
Wetin Lairetta no go see for Senate committee

lol
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Joromi1:
Fulanis are not even Nigerians yet they dominate every sector of the economy. Only revolution can send the bastards back to the deserts where they belong.

i am just shocked at their audacity and it is because of cowards like saintbishop
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by saintokwuluora(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
72% of land that is not enough for you to rear your cattle. Take it and go, leave us with no oil and let us see who will survive. Ndigbo do not hope on oil for survival and hardly have benefitted from it in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
saintokwuluora:
72% of land that is not enough for you to rear your cattle. Take it and go, leave us with no oil and let us see who will survive. Ndigbo do not hope on oil for survival and hardly have benefitted from it in Nigeria.

d matter weak me since
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by indemnityy: 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sitting on the keg of gun powder. Hmmmmm
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by fozapi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
indemnityy:
Sitting on the keg of gun powder. Hmmmmm

lol..the explosion go mad
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by NengiWIDEtoto: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Yes it belongs to every Nigerian, irrespective of your region nor state.
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by RisenJoe(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
See how the man twisted the narrative to fit in his explanation, I would say that am flabbergasted by his cunning twist of narrative.
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by OBALOLA55(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:
THESE ARE FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by samunaka: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:
In fact, when I watched this video below and I was so pissed and I hope you can see why I always call out the Ijaws, those people have almost sold us out like they always do but we Igbos won't let you because we have oil-producing states and if you want to sell your selves to the Fulanis go ahead but you won't drag us along

I hope you can see what the Ijaw cowardice has caused? Fulani man having the audacity to say the oil in the Niger Delta region belongs to them because their landmass is 70% in Nigeria, I am so pissed now and cant type, just watch the video yourself, Ijaws una see una life,them never leave you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8QC9RORqE

https://www.biafranboys.org/shocking-fulanis-says-oil-in-niger

You people have nothing to talk about always oil ,oil oil you will never talk about national development or unity, if the Fulani says the oil in the south belongs to them just tell them it doesn't belong to them why reporting it to us
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by demmie1: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Whenever I hear these people speak I just get mad. These one Nigeria people are more of the problem for the south, if not they won't have the balls to say this
Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by tutudesz: 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:
Congrats to them

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
But zamfara gold belongs to zamfara

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: Fulanis Says The Oil In The Niger Delta Belongs To Them[video ] by BigSarah(f): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Atleast he was truthful and honest a little, wished he was bold enough to be raw with the fact and history

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Eat Garri Three Times Daily, ‘poor’ Amaechi Begs Nigerians For Vote / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thought On Tinubu In 2007 And Now (photo) / Igbo Women Traders Join Tinubu Lagos Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.