Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK (38408 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Found In Kenya, Signalling Abduction By Buhari Re / Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by CavemanDefuturo: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Kanu understood what he was doing for a living and the penalty when the enemies of his tribe catch up with him.

This is a tribal war, and he was ready to sacrifice his freedom for. I do not support the death penalty though I know the State sponsored assassins have killed way too many already.

Kanu will have to face the enemies of the Igbo tribe. Whatever the case is, we are living in a simulation. I will prefer to die in Mars than fight for a tribe in a simulated reality.

Fucck tribe. I am sovereign. I can not die for no mor0n, and I can not make the mistake that Jesus Christ made.

Can you Explain simulated reality?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Santinho: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Most people here make comments based on ethno and religious sentiments.
It's so shameful that we as people, forget so easily the dreams and hope we had in Nigeria while growing up and the reality of what we're seeing and what lies ahead with the operational system practiced in the country.

Turning a blind eye to the reason behind the actions of people like Fela Kuti, Gani Fawehinmi, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti, Ken Saro-Wiwa, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Dele Giwa, Odumegwu Ojukwu, Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu etc is like shying away from the truth staring right at you. The anlawful detention and deaths of some of these people after many years never stopped the continuous agitation of the citizens and will continue untill the various needs and Fundamental Human Rights of the people
and True Justice exists.

Some of the aforementioned people there, rose up as a result of injustice and nepotism by the Nigerian Government and got killed or died for the course like Ransome Kuti and the same thing is still happening today.

The funny part of it is that most of the politicians you defend daily do not really care about your existence, because to them, it's their family and friends. They keep milking you and your generation dry while you keep supporting them for whatever benefits you think you're getting from them. Same things happening in the country from Local govt to Federal Govt across all the geopolitical zones.

I smile when I see people fighting and putting their hope in these men whether APC, PDP, APGA etc.

The government today keep borrowing money and you wonder what the future holds for Nigerians and the next generation.

Whether APC or PDP, the effects of the economy is felt by everyone especially among the pooor masses (Average Nigerians) and these are same people with different clothing. DON'T BE DECEIVED.

If you're abreast with local and international politics/news you will understand that the arrest or death of Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho will not stop the agitation because many wounds have been opened and they have been able to win more sympathizers to their cause across boarder line, just like the death of Yusuf Mohamed led to the Boko Haram today e.g IPOB is now a global movement with presence in most Western Countries.

When you listen to most Fela songs like Beast of No Nation, you will understand the situation of Nigeria better.

"It's only in Nigeria that you see thieves regrouping to loot more while the poor masses been looted keep cheering them on"
Wole Soyinka

Until the people are ready for what they need, there's no solution in sight.

NB: This post is not for emotional readers and I'm not sympathetic to terrorism.

Santinho: My Opinion

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Biafrannuke: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

The connection is, there is no way Nigerian govt is going to give up Nnamdi Kanu and UK isnt going to severe ties because of a mere Kanu
US the most powerful country in the world is following due process on assange while Nigeria, a failed state, broke international law on Kanu's case. I still can't find the connection.
Well, let's see where your assumptions will take you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
CavemanDefuturo:

Can you Explain simulated reality?

Explanation will not do justice to it but experience. You are on an intelligent sentient computer matrix. You are a robotic probe owned and manned by an Observer/Player from a parallel reality called Higher Self, or Quantum Self or Real You by different schools of thoughts.

Your body is an avatar connected via consciousness neural network to your soul chip embedded on a Quantum computing system with electrical impulses registering your senses to feel emotions based on sensory input of a biochemical nature.

In order not to kill or hurt our Real Selves, we designed this virtual world where we can fucck with our bodies and even die but wake up on our Real Bodies in our Real World without getting hurt.

We are living a fake life.

QED!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by laughitall(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

Keep laughing, your DSS operatives will soon be in handcuffs.
says who?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by silibaba: 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kingpele:
Wow though I don't approve of the manner MNK is going about his biafra struggle ..however the swiftness as which he was apprehended have exposed buharia government to be competent when dealing with other tribes but suddenly become weak and clueless when the terrorists involve is from his tribe ..what stop the government from arresting chiefs of bandits ,kidnappers and bokoharam ravaging the north...

I wish 2023 will come sooner so that we will get rid of these jokers in the corridor of power[/quote]that is if you won't sell your mandate for a pot of porridge. Lime accepting indomine, 3 dericas of rice etc.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by fidelisodogbo: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Its certain the North (hausas & fulanis) are wary of the east (igbos). There is this deep seated hatred from the north towards igbos. That being said, the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu is illegal. Having renounced Nigerian citizenship, he is a full fledged British citizen and should not be handled against his will on a foreign soil. Worst still, being brought into Nigeria without a valid travel docs and national identity amount to unlawful kidnap and false imprisonment. The illiteracy of the Nigerian security force is beginning to play out in the international scene.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by emilo2bad: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
jlinkd78:
While u read take note that this is The Guardian UK and not any other source. Keeping this in mind then re-read again to appreciate how deep in trouble d Nigerian authorities will be in d coming days. This news outlet has been able to put to a summary end d uncertainty of location of abduction. It also foiled Malami account of Kanu being in possession of a Nigerian passport which he went on to state date of issuing, las las Kanu was travelling with a British passport. If u recall the Justice Binta Nyako court was in possession of both his Nigerian and British passports so Nnamdi Kanu being in possession of a subsisting British passport means a lot and that Britain knows he is their citizen being unjustly vilified. Thirdly both d Interpol and d UK authorities Nigerian Govt claimed to be in collaboration have both distanced themselves from this charade. Extraordinary rendition in international politics is a big undemocratic crime and when Kenya is dragged they can't but reveal everything they know about this kidnapping movie
Even Reno Omokiri has come to terms that Nnamdi Kanu must not be taken for granted. See his latest update https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/303623094876469/ . Take it or leave it d Buhari Presidency knows Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as their tormentor-in-Chief reason I suppose Reno was initially jealous towards Kanu though Reno is d undisputed
Table Shaker. I come in peace.
I feel your pain bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Biafrannuke:
US the most powerful country in the world is following due process on assange while Nigeria, a failed state, broke international law on Kanu's case. I still can't find the connection.

Broke which international law?? Has Kenya come out to say it laws where broken? Has Kenya reported to UN that Nigeria violated its territorial integrity?
When Hushpuppi was arrested in UAE and transferred to US the following day, was internation laws broken too??
When James Ibori was arrested and 2days later transferred to the UK, was international laws broken too?

Stop listening to all these charge and bail lawyers pls. Nnamdi Kanu lawyers have no argument, so they grabbing on straws.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by funtime: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
You dont know yet why you exist
Billyonaire666:
Kanu understood what he was doing for a living and the penalty when the enemies of his tribe catch up with him.

This is a tribal war, and he was ready to sacrifice his freedom for. I do not support the death penalty though I know the State sponsored assassins have killed way too many already.

Kanu will have to face the enemies of the Igbo tribe. Whatever the case is, we are living in a simulation. I will prefer to die in Mars than fight for a tribe in a simulated reality.

Fucck tribe. I am sovereign. I can not die for no mor0n, and I can not make the mistake that Jesus Christ made.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by SirBunky85(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
jlinkd78:
While u read take note that this is The Guardian UK and not any other source. Keeping this in mind then re-read again to appreciate how deep in trouble d Nigerian authorities will be in d coming days. This news outlet has been able to put to a summary end d uncertainty of location of abduction. It also foiled Malami account of Kanu being in possession of a Nigerian passport which he went on to state date of issuing, las las Kanu was travelling with a British passport. If u recall the Justice Binta Nyako court was in possession of both his Nigerian and British passports so Nnamdi Kanu being in possession of a subsisting British passport means a lot and that Britain knows he is their citizen being unjustly vilified. Thirdly both d Interpol and d UK authorities Nigerian Govt claimed to be in collaboration have both distanced themselves from this charade. Extraordinary rendition in international politics is a big undemocratic crime and when Kenya is dragged they can't but reveal everything they know about this kidnapping movie
Even Reno Omokiri has come to terms that Nnamdi Kanu must not be taken for granted. See his latest update https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/303623094876469/ . Take it or leave it d Buhari Presidency knows Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as their tormentor-in-Chief reason I suppose Reno was initially jealous towards Kanu though Reno is d undisputed Table Shaker. I come in peace.
senseless submission from a brainwashes fellow

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
funtime:
You dont know yet why you exist

I do not know about you, but I know that I exist because my Designer had a need to experience this Reality. Which means I am just here for the ride. grin

All I care about is billions and what good or bad I could do with it. I just wouldnt fucck up the game board grin

Ask around, I do not give a shiiiit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by amuwo1980: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2021
joe54:
The government could have secretly sent him to God but they didn't. He has a very long time in prison. Representing the Igbo race in a bad way. Azikiwe nnamdi will be crying in His grave.
Rubbish from one quota aboki
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by tandy2013: 1:04am On Jul 11, 2021
joe54:
The government could have secretly sent him to God but they didn't. He has a very long time in prison. Representing the Igbo race in a bad way. Azikiwe nnamdi will be crying in His grave.

nonsense talk because 90% of Igbos support him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Bifwoli: 2:17am On Jul 11, 2021
Monogamy:
The love of money and the Kenya girls Bakassi led to the arrest of fugitive Kanu.

He has a very long years to spend behind the bar
That's job security for prison warders,the security guards and cooks in whatever facility he'll be locked up..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Criminal escaped, criminal was caught. What is there to say? Mandela was in jail for 27 years fighting for his people. This one causing trouble by remote control while smashing oloshos with the contributions of zombies. Abeg park left. Yahoo boy with no ability
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 11, 2021
tandy2013:

nonsense talk because 90% of Igbos support him

Igbos or ibos? the only people that I know support him are dropouts, criminals and prostitutes. He is their leader afterall with no means of income how has he been funding his lifestyle?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Biafrannuke:

What weird language are you speaking. Assange was a whistleblower that sought asylum for giving up national secrets for the greater good.

He was not a terrorist and murderer and thief living a life of jolly while sending his brothers to die so he can wear Fendi. Nobody but ibo journalists cares about Kanu keep wailing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by ogwumgbe: 2:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Noneroone:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/09/biafra-separatist-leader-abducted-nigeria-kenya-family-alleges-nnamdi-kanu

For three years, Catholic Austria went under the tyrannical rule of communist Russia after World War II. A Franciscan priest named Father Petrus remembered the story of how Christians in the sixteenth century had defeated the Turks at the Battle of Lepanto through the rosary, despite being greatly outnumbered. Father Petrus launched a rosary crusade and 70,000 people pledged to say the rosary daily for the intention of Austria becoming free from Russian rule. Although Austria was valuable to the Soviets because of its strategic location and rich resources, on May 13, 1955, the anniversary of the first apparition of Our Lady at Fatima, the atheistic Russian regime, in a completely unprecedented move, signed the agreement to leave Austria. Not one person was killed, and not even one shot was fired. Today, historians and Military strategists still cannot explain how or why the Russians pulled out of Austria.

Those devoted to the rosary of Our Holy Mother know exactly the reason. Pray the rosary for world peace!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Oya let's see how much you love buhari...
May God keep your family the way buhari kept Nigeria..
SAY AMEN to this if you truly love PMB..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by NAIJAilliterate: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Noneroone:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/09/biafra-separatist-leader-abducted-nigeria-kenya-family-alleges-nnamdi-kanu

I agree with his ways but he went a Step Too Far by insulting Britain. I said this one week ago his passport is still with the British Embassy in Kenya

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Poleski: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, a British-Nigerian citizen, fled Nigeria in 2017 while on bail facing charges

It is dishonest for people to continue omitting the fact that Kanu rightfully jumped bail or fled for his life after the incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking, Buhari, tried to murder him with the military at his home!

Why does the media do this? Are people afraid to tell the truth?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by Tantumego: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
It's so funny to read people stating that the UK have values for its relationship with the Nigeria government hence it won't want to risk it because of MNK who's an inconsequential british citizen, lol. The same UK that refused selling of arms to the Nigeria government for reasons of insecurity, same UK that once offered asylum to IPOB mambers whom buhari proscribed as terrorist. Lol.. omo as it stands now eeh, malami and lai Mohammad are both wishing they could reverse the hands of time so as to undo the kidnapping of MNK. Na bad market dem don buy so
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s British Passport Is In Kenya - The Guardian UK by CavemanDefuturo: 1:49am On Jul 20, 2021

Explanation will not do justice to it but experience. You are on an intelligent sentient computer matrix. You are a robotic probe owned and manned by an Observer/Player from a parallel reality called Higher Self, or Quantum Self or Real You by different schools of thoughts.

Your body is an avatar connected via consciousness neural network to your soul chip embedded on a Quantum computing system with electrical impulses registering your senses to feel emotions based on sensory input of a biochemical nature.

In order not to kill or hurt our Real Selves, we designed this virtual world where we can fucck with our bodies and even die but wake up on our Real Bodies in our Real World without getting hurt.

We are living a fake life.

QED!

So we created ourselves...is that what you're saying? Or a higher being who is different from us created us to leave this VR ur talking about for him.

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59