Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) (827 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Update From . COM

A record label owner, Bishop Cartel explains his ordeal on getting Davido on his artist song disclosed that the DMW crew hurt me so much to the extent that he was devastated and saw the late Obama known as 44 asking for forgiveness in his dream, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , He started the narration when his artist, iTasha wanted to featured Davido in 2019, he was given a condition to make use of David's Producer, SperoachBeatz or Davido wouldn't work with her. After making the fee, he proceeded to paying Davido for the featuring and also for the video shoot appearance.

He disclosed that his Artist got a threat message from the Late Obama (44) telling them not to release the song unless he gets paid and also inform Davido not to post the song on his page.

See The Full Details & Video As Obtained By Below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4hW3hCmaY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRHXPkfg3aG/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Re: Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
FTC grin I dedicate it to my suya and roasted potatoes
Re: Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) by Candidlady: 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
So

Should we fry rice
Re: Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) by 3idiots: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
How can we get Obama aka 44 to say his side of the story??

This nonsense of coming out with negativity once someone dies should stop abeg!!
Re: Record Label Boss, Bishop Cartel Calls Out Davido For Scamming Him (Photos) by temitope27(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
You are not well bros

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Burnt The Station And Refused To Go On Transfer. / Breaking- Another Traditional Ruler Abducted In Imo State. / I Awalys Find Myself In Classroom At Night Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.