Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,193 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) (3863 Views)

A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Try to read and understand guy, this hatred will lead us to no where, he said the Nigeria military invaded his house and killed 28 innocent igbos and you still want him to go to court to do what, person way government won kill, I don't know the tribes you come from, but waiting I won tell you be say the suffering na everybody E dey affect, you wake up in the morning expecting good news from the internet but end seeing bad news of how 140 famers where killed by Fulani herds men in Benue state and you will tell me that you're happy about.

Even me I would have been in new zealand by now if that assassination team was sent. To kill me. 28 people no be joke, we are wicked in Nigeria.. 28unarmed igbos killed just like that and none of those army people are in jail
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by Kamanuozuzu: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
tunjiajayi:
This op is in pains, severe pains cry

EndSars, Igboho have not taught u anything. Just in case u' re wondering the lessons...

"it's IPOB today, it may ANYBODY tomorrow."

It's no more a question of "if" they're coming, it's a question of "when are they coming?".

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

Even me I would have been in new zealand by now if that assassination team was sent. To kill me. 28 people no be joke, we are wicked in Nigeria.. 28unarmed igbos killed just like that and none of those army people are in jail
wetin ona busy deh shout 28 upandan, where are the 28bodies?

And stop saying nonsense about unharmed, if u carry sticks and bottles, u are difinitely armed and the NA has every right to engage u in battle
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
wetin ona busy deh shout 28 upandan, where are the 28bodies?

And stop saying nonsense about unharmed, if u carry sticks and bottles, u are difinitely armed and the NA has every right to engage u in battle

You are suffering from Hausa syndrome and no need of me wasting my time replying you because you are gone, mental slavery is the worse form of slavery and that is what you are suffering from.

Question is..which judge issued the arrest warrant for the invation of his house?
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

You are suffering from Hausa syndrome and no need of me wasting my time replying you because you are gone, mental slavery is the worse form of slavery and that is what you are suffering from.

Question is..which judge issued the arrest warrant for the invation of his house?
u are daft.
The police doesn't need warrant to come to ur house, u better know ur law and stop talking trash.
Due to the bail the NG gave him, the police will need arrest warrant if they want to arrest him but they need no warrant to go to his house
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
u are daft.
The police doesn't need warrant to come to ur house, u better know ur law and stop talking trash

Stop embarrassing yourself police need an arrest warrant from a judge to invade your premises and they can only invade without an arrest warrant or search warrant if they see a probable cause, like they hear a hostage in the house crying for help then they can invade, look I studied a little bit of law at a university In Western Nigeria
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

Stop embarrassing yourself police need an arrest warrant from a judge to invade your premises and they can only invade without an arrest warrant or search warrant if they see a probably course, they they see a hostage in the house crying for help then they can invade, look I studied a little bit of law at a university In Western Nigeria
the police doesn't need arrest warrant except on certain conditions, u can be arrested anywhere if u commit a crime, in NK case, he can't be arrested due to his bail but that doesn't mean his premises are off limit for the police, the police didn't arrest him, they patrolled around his compound and his Ipob piglets engaged them physically, if u tried to assault a policeman, he has every right to open fire at u and he is backed by the most powerful man in the country
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
u are daft.
The police doesn't need warrant to come to ur house, u better know ur law and stop talking trash.
Due to the bail the NG gave him, the police will need arrest warrant if they want to arrest him but they need no warrant to go to his house

Let's say the stupid thing you are saying is correct, they can stand outside without a warrant now show me the court order that allowed them break in, look you are just exposing your foolishness on this matter, if. You invade my house without a warrant without identifying yourself or showing me the warrant I have the right to shoot you it is called trespassing
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
the police doesn't need arrest warrant except on certain conditions, u can be arrested anywhere if u commit a crime, in NK case, he can't be arrested due to his bail but that doesn't mean his premises are off limit for the police

You are a mumu man we are talking about a premesis and in this case a house. Stop giving out fake info. Police need a warrant to search or invade your house

Have you not hear the police say it themselves for example SARS have no right to search your phone without a warrant from a court but they do it because Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
the police doesn't need arrest warrant except on certain conditions, u can be arrested anywhere if u commit a crime, in NK case, he can't be arrested due to his bail but that doesn't mean his premises are off limit for the police, the police didn't arrest him, they patrolled around his compound and his Ipob piglets engaged them physically, if u tried to assault a policeman, he has every right to open fire at u and he is backed by the most powerful man in the country

Mumu there none leathal ways to constrain a civilian. Eg pepper spray, rubber bullets.. You are in a zoo and the point is the army should not have been there
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by gidgiddy: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2021
Unik3030:
what if they were shot at too by Nnamdi Kanu boys, should they fold their hands n watch as Nnamdi Kanu boys shoot them?

In 2017 when the Soldiers came, IPOB was unarmed
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

In 2017 when the Soldiers came, IPOB was unarmed

Just armed with flags.. I mean just flags
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

Let's say the stupid thing you are saying is correct, they can stand outside without a warrant now show me the court order that allowed them break in, look you are just exposing your foolishness on this matter, if. You invade my house without a warrant without identifying yourself or showing me the warrant I have the right to shoot you it is called trespassing
u have no right whatsoever to stop a policeman from patrolling, they didn't invade NK premises, u better go back and read it again, the police were patrolling and NK boys decide to be foolish, they first engaged a patrolling police thinking they came to kill NK, the police had to use force on NK boys.

Igbos are daft to think if govt wants to kill NK, they would do it in broad day light, they did not come for NK but on operation python dance in the eastern part of Nigeria and the last time I checked, NK residence is in the SE.
Ipob decided to stop a govt operation and they got what they deserved
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

Mumu there none leathal ways to constrain a civilian. Eg pepper spray, rubber bullets.. You are in a zoo and the point is the army should not have been there
the army should be there, they are on legal duty called operation python dance, the Ipob shouldn't have engaged them first
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by Notasyouthink: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
tunjiajayi:
This op is in pains, severe pains cry
Zoo brainless creatures is on the prowl grin grin grin
By what they vomit as comments, ye shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
the army should be there, they are on legal duty called operation python dance, the Ipob shouldn't have engaged them first

I am done with you because your iq is low and you deserve to live in a zoo and not in a civilized country
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

You are a mumu man we are talking about a premesis and in this case a house. Stop giving out fake info. Police need a warrant to search or invade your house

Have you not hear the police say it themselves for example SARS have no right to search your phone without a warrant from a court but they do it because Nigeria is a zoo
Yes, the police needs a warrant to search ur property but needs no warrant to move around the country and could move as they seem fit. Why are u so daft
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by gidgiddy: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Unik3030:
u are the brainless one here bro,go n check his condition of release n how he violated those conditions after release n u expect d government to fold his hands

Will u look till someone drill nail enter your eye?
Even d UK u guys are running to will never allow that

Yes I expect the government to fold its hands because thats what the law tells them to do. The law is that if a person is given bail, and he violated his bail conditions, you cannot go after that person until the bail is revoked. But they came after Kanu without revoking the bail

What do you expect from a lawless Nigeria where government cannot follow its own laws

T
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Zoo brainless creatures is on the prowl grin grin grin
By what they vomit as comments, ye shall know them.

Lol the fool is called Tundeajayi and he is supporting illegallity, Tinubu 30k must be sweet to make some omo Al.. Yoruba sell their soul. Thank God for real yorubas like Sunday Igboho
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by Unik3030: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

Look I didn't allege anything, it's a fact and you can read about it yourself, 28unarmed people were killed
answer d question n leave story abeg
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

I am done with you because your iq is low and you deserve to live in a zoo and not in a civilized country
oh, because ur assertions made no sense abi?

Operation python dance was from Buhari with his constitutional right and nobody or group has any right to stop it, Ipob were fighting the govt and not Buhari, and they had no case here
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
Yes, the police needs a warrant to search ur property but needs no warrant to move around the country and could move as they seem fit. Why are u so daft

Stop contradicting yourself because you are making yourself look like a fool, but you are a fool anyways , even a kid born today knows that the police needs no warrant to move around we are talking about invasion fool. Which court issued the order for the army to invade Kanu's House? I already won. This case
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
oh, because ur assertions made no sense abi?

Operation python dance was from Buhari with his constitutional right and nobody or group has any right to stop it, Ipob were fighting the govt and not Buhari, and they had no case here

What does python dance have to do with Kanu's House? Did they fire bullets and rockets from the house to the army? Is the house on the express way
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by richmond500: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yes I expect the government to fold its hands because thats what the law tells them to do. The law is that if a person is given bail, and he violated his bail conditions, you cannot go after that person until the bail is revoked. But they came after Kanu without revoking the bail

What do you expect from a lawless Nigeria where government cannot follow its own laws

T
stop feeding people with fake lies, the army didn't go after Kanu, they were on legal duty from the commander in chief of armed forces termed operation python dance, NK residence is not off limit, the Ipob piglets tried to stop a govt operation by mere whim and caprice
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Unik3030:
answer d question n leave story abeg

Which question? Remember what ever question you have won't even come up if the army obeyed the court of the land
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

T

They don't know anything about the law and don't be surprised they live in a zoo
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by Unik3030: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

Which question? Remember what ever question you have won't even come up if the army obeyed the court of the land
yes
But since according to u they disobeyed

Answer d question
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by Notasyouthink: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

Lol the fool is called Tundeajayi and he is supporting illegallity, Tinubu 30k must be sweet to make some omo Al.. Yoruba sell their soul. Thank God for real yorubas like Sunday Igboho
I pray that what igboho is doing will open the eyes of many in the west because from the look of things majority of them are still blind.
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
richmond500:
stop feeding people with fake lies, the army didn't go after Kanu, they were on legal duty from the commander in chief of armed forces termed operation python dance, NK residence is not off limit, the Ipob piglets tried to stop a govt operation by mere whim and caprice

Even your generations would reject you with what is coming out of your mouth
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I pray that what igboho is doing will open the eyes of many in the west because from the look of things majority of them are still blind.

Not really it is just 10% of them 90% of yorubas support yoruba nation, I listen to koikis show yorubas are tired
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:

You are a yoruba boy supporting injustice shame on you
TUNJIAJAYI IS A FULANI MAN. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THEM
Re: Why Did The Nigerian Army Disobey The Court And Invaded Kanu's House?(video) by vasel15: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
TUNJIAJAYI IS A FULANI MAN. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THEM

Lol. No wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi React To All EDO And NASARAWA Youths Protest Today As He Say Thanks Yo / Sanusi Seeks 200 Percent Hike In Electricity Price ! / Fuel Scarcity Looming In Portharcourt And Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.