Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt (77116 Views)

Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda / David Nwachukwu Dead: Kelechi Iheanacho PA Dies While Returning From Nightclub / Two Female Friends Die In Road Accident On New Year’s Eve. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Rexraph18(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Did the car ran enter under the truck and what kinda truck

A sewage disposal truck packed by the road side overnight, the es 350 hit the truck from behind.
The impact damaged even the truck to the extent that the bottom plate (dunno what it’s actually called) pulled out and some experienced eyewitnesses said that fixing could cost as much as replacing with a new one.
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Dahunsipaul(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
Rexraph18:

A sewage disposal truck packed by the road side overnight, the es 350 hit the truck from behind.
The impact damaged even the truck to the extent that the bottom plate (dunno what it’s actually called) pulled out and some experienced eyewitnesses said that fixing could cost as much as replacing with a new one.

I had to google that sewage truck and check the bottom stuff, chai it’s very sad
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by onetouch04: 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
If you drink, don't drive. If you drive don't drink. Speed thrills but it kills.

Safe yourself
Be safe
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Wajo: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na u send them via?
Drsnives:
They are already in hell
Sorry for sounding harsh but that's the bitter truth
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by leofab(f): 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
obembet:
Legit money is everlasting peace of mind..When you sell your soul to the devil for money...he give you the money and take your soul in a short time..
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Daniel058(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Drsnives:
They are already in hell
but they have not BEEN judged Nah. If you believed they are in hell fire that means they have been judged angry
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by DEEBOZZ(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Konor:
thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
post=103561217:

According to a source Who Notified , Kelvin who was driving and allegedly drunk, sped and rammed into a parked truck in the area which caused a massive wreck on the car and none of them survived. Their corpses have now been moved to a morgue.
Morgue- American English
Mortuary- British English

Nigeria speaks the British version of English language. Take note.
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by chival(f): 8:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
The incident happened close to my house.
It was a terrific accident really.
RIP to them .
Terrible, you mean. Terrific suggests it was really good.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by 2kurupt(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
RIP to the dead.

We see similar cases like this often but it can be avoided if just one person (who can drive) within the group stays sober.
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Harmattan123(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dance azonto with the devil
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by godliman: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
When the devils says have fun, people don't know he means funeral
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by soojar(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
post=103561217:
Update From . COM

Residents at Mgbuoba, NTA road, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, woke up this morning to lifeless bodies and a wrecked car of five friends who went out to party in the state, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the accident occurred at around 1am on Saturday, July 10, 2021. The friends identified as Kelvin Dark, Kayii Ndii Divine — a student of UNIPORT, Joy — 300 level English and communication arts student of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IUE), Rivers State, Rejoice— 200 level English and communication arts student of IUE and her yet-to-be identified friend, were all in the same car while returning from a club.

According to a source Who Notified , Kelvin who was driving and allegedly drunk, sped and rammed into a parked truck in the area which caused a massive wreck on the car and none of them survived. Their corpses have now been moved to a morgue.

See The Photos And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRJOiT0LLIc/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

Source: BLOG

Live by the sword, die by the sword

After-all, we are all dead.
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by ReneDaniels: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Moral lessons Don't drive when ur high. Get a cab or a taxi or bolt or and uber.. RIP
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Drsnives(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin
Offpoint1:

If I'm fortunate to meet people like you in reality, I won't hesitate to punch you in the face.
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Drsnives(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Seun360:

And how are you even sure Heaven or Hell actually exist?

It is oo my friend
Is it not better we believe it exists and later we found out we were wrong than not believing that it exists and it does?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Drsnives(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
THERE’S NO SOUL IN THE HELL FIRE AT THE MOMENT.

IT WILL ALL HAPPEN ON THE JUDGMENT DAY, EVEN THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, NOAH ADAM AND CO ARE STILL IN THEIR GRAVE.
Is their siprit also in the grave??
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Drsnives(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin
aktolly54:
see God assistant shior
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by StanleyMentor1: 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
I saw 8 Friends.........from the picture

grin
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by HRprof: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
livette:
As you keep moving up and down, try to be repenting up and down too... Tell Jesus to forgive all your sins always. No one knows the next moment...

Repenting up and down ...... You think by asking Jesus for forgiveness up and down will take you to heaven?
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by ibiso1986: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

And there are some people o, no matter how drunk, they will be actively conscious on wheels. I have one truck driver that when drunk drives consciously and he eyes will be wide open and ckear on wheels but will fall yakata when he tries walking while drunk.
same here
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Highway folks....
Keep meeting up...
Idiots...
If you qoute me you will end like them..

1 Like

Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by TheStranger: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
I saw them that night at playhouse
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Biggers82(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
They send them go school they left schools get to Nightclub and drink themselves to Stupor
RIP Sha
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Drsnives:
They are already in hell
Na you carry them go abi? See the way u are saying it like u were there when white men brought this theory.
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Guyoo: 2:23am On Jul 11, 2021
dingbang:
wisdom

Good advice, year back then in one of the clubs in GRA Port Harcourt, I took a girl out and when she sensed I was getting intoxicated she ordered a taxi and took off and left a text a message for me that she is gone, I felt so mad but she later explained to me that she was scared I can't drive home safely �
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Very typical of PH drivers, always speeding even when there is an obstacle in front.
90% of motorist in PH have poor driver orientation once they know what a throttle and steering is thats the end of driving, they dont use mirrors, no road coutesy, no lane discipline.

This is common to both old and young drivers, am sure the parents will be proud of the idiots they raised.

1 Like

Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by dingbang(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Guyoo:

Good advice, year back then in one of the clubs in GRA Port Harcourt, I took a girl out and when she sensed I was getting intoxicated she ordered a taxi and took off and left a text a message for me that she is gone, I felt so mad but she later explained to me that she was scared I can't drive home safely �
very wise girl.
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by Perfectbeing(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2021
You will never see a medicine or engineering student in these kind of scenario.. Only people that are studying useless courses..
Re: 5 Friends Die In A Car Accident While Retuning From Nightclub In Port Harcourt by estheI(f): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Ishilove:

Morgue- American English
Mortuary- British English

Nigeria speaks the British version of English language. Take note.
that doesn't matter so far you get the message.
take your I too know commot for here cos I no see how this British version whatever take help your sorry life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

American Street Filled With Potholes You Don't See On TV (Photos & Video) / This Is What A Nigerian Visa Looks Like (PHOTO) / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.