Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! (44835 Views)

What Profitable Business Can Someone Start With 100k? / What Business Can One Start Up With N700,000 In Nigeria / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by adedehinbo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Goldpeny:
Start POS business,get an Opay POS which cost 20k,get a busy place, you don't need to rent a shop,just look for an open place that is busy,put your banner to make people know you are doing POS,and a chair that is all, you are good to go,i bet you, you can be making 20k a day,i have a lot of friends doing it,and I am also doing it,but I put somebody there in which I pay the person monthly
but 100k cannot start pos now,how is he going to solve the bank account status
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by faceland: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Buy bags of cement as whole sale. Keep it for 3 years and sell.

Sorry 100k is not much.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Brexxit(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
You can start up a grasscutter farm with that amount,your 100k can get you one colony to start with.Its cheaper to run than poultry because feeding them is at zero cost,also they sell at great prices in high demand.

I started mine with two colonies and currently earn millions monthly from grasscutters farming by selling breeding stocks to new farmers, selling to market women, eateries, restaurants, pepper soup joints and many more.It doesn't smell like poultry.

They also hardly fall sick because of their strong immunity.

8 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by skayT: 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sir, please help throw more light on how to go about this business. We'll highly appreciate it.Help a soul!
Goldpeny:
Start POS business,get an Opay POS which cost 20k,get a busy place, you don't need to rent a shop,just look for an open place that is busy,put your banner to make people know you are doing POS,and a chair that is all, you are good to go,i bet you, you can be making 20k a day,i have a lot of friends doing it,and I am also doing it,but I put somebody there in which I pay the person monthly
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Bahun(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Mogajunior:
cool
Banditry and kidnapping. Currently the most profitable business here. 100k should be enough to register with Gumi.
Can't you be serious for once?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Machinegun91:
Buy Condoms in wholesale and supply them to oloshos.

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by pagorino(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
Banditry and kidnapping. Currently the most profitable business here. 100k should be enough to register with Gumi.
Wahala be like gumi the bandit negotiator grin

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Oyin2212(m): 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by fergieboy: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Look for a good location and start shawarma business

Make your shawarma sweet o

You can be making 50k daily

Second one Asun business

Look for a Good hotel and flexing place and start asun business
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
Brexxit:
You can start up a grasscutter farm with that amount,your 100k can get you one colony to start with.Its cheaper to run than poultry because feeding them is at zero cost,also they sell at great prices in high demand.

I started mine with two colonies and currently earn millions monthly from grasscutters farming by selling breeding stocks to new farmers, selling to market women, eateries, restaurants, pepper soup joints and many more.It doesn't smell like poultry.

They also hardly fall sick because of their strong immunity.
your location
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Brexxit(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Volkswagen90:
your location
Edo state.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by SOAG(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
faceland:

To make that type of daily profile via POS, the person would have to do approximately 70 to 150 transactions (roughly 2 million naira exchange).

Only motor park and isolated village can such a thing work.

20k a day is almost half a million naira monthly.

Goldpeny: May be the person you talk about had 20k cash but that isn't his profile. His profile is probably far less.

Thanks a bunch
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by freemi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
ogbiwa:
Tell him to look for any commodity that people use easily and that he can market well, then start buying and selling/supplying them. He doesn't need a shop for that. Just buy and supply then restock. No need to start opening any shop or anything.
we know that aleady. But commodities like what n what

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Germi9: 4:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
faceland:

If he can cook, he should open near a university campus or a popular hotel.
Sense kee you dia my man
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Brexxit:

Edo state.
too far,i wan buy to chop
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by ynotsadeek(m): 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nedfed:
Good day to everyone here. Hope you all are having lovely time out over there.
Kindly help a brother with an advice.
What lucrative business can he engage/ start with 100k?
Presently he has no job but a family man. Any suggestion or idea is welcome.
Kindly help

Go and buy $Dora coin on Okex exchange and hold for just 90days.

Come back and thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Decentdave(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
POS Buisness
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Alphasoar(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
kenniefawole:

Make your research online , please ! countries Like UK , USA pays up to $1 per click especially for niche like finance , health , travels and the likes . So this is feasible and proven !
Una Sabi dey give newbies high hopes. They never pay you that or maybe you don't know how to calculate your click rate.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by chccho(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
POS at a very strategic/busy location is your best bet.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Olabodedennis(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
I sight you... Attention seeker
ismodiwa:

Den provide one
Otherwise shut your trap
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by LearnEasy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
francisgodstime:
hw can one go about this

Have a plan, that is the first step.
Next, get a website to promote the products, choose a niche, you don't want to sell everything at once.
Then promote your website everywhere.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by lanre88(m): 4:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
Don't disturb yourself.

Simply try networking and see what happens in six months.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by simhosting: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Data reselling business
Projects material business
WhatsApp me for details
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Donpraiz: 4:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Waiting till d dry season when d weather is hot. Buy enough bottle water n satchet pure water rent a store n start selling.
U will make gain because d demand of this product will b night by then.
But remember to come n thank me later. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by olaodun: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
You did not tell us if the person is a graduate or not what skills he has , however he is a family man and he has N100k the amount which is also small
These are what he can do with what he has
1 Get fairly used okada from Okada mechanics it is a business you must make money immediately on the road especially on local area
2 Ask for small land to cultivate start with vegetables , tomatoes peppers and others and include yam, maize and other quick crops
3 start what you can be selling and distributing for other small sellers and are on daily needs like sachet milk milo biro and others
I think with this you can start life and

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by Princeboca12(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nedfed:
Good day to everyone here. Hope you all are having lovely time out over there.
Kindly help a brother with an advice.
What lucrative business can he engage/ start with 100k?
Presently he has no job but a family man. Any suggestion or idea is welcome.
Kindly help

Guy come and do network marketing with Norland Industrial Group. There's money in network marketing if you're willing to work.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by henriologistics(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
You sure all theses can be achieved with 100k capital?Cost of rent will at least take 80% of the capital
Thinktwicemybro:
A coffee shop popularly know as meshai. Others include popcorn, whole sale recharge card business. Maybe POS.
You can also buy second hand bike and be running errands for rich babes.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by fortune1968: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Funlag:
If are good with broiler raising... 100k u should raise 100 broilers for 3 weeks provided u have housing,drinkers and feeders..and u will make a profit of 30k
please can you help me how to do this too .? God will help you .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 100k Very Urgent !!! by danilo2010(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
OP do POS,and pure water business,
POS Business is very lucrative,you don't need a shop just find a open space and put ur POS banner there pple will come and do transactions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Want To Join The Nigerian Army ,but I have questions / Is A Nigerian Salary Earner Of 500k Per Month Considered Rich? / Grooming Centre Online Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.