Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

100% ROI - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% ROI (114 Views)

Get Over 100% ROI In 12 Months - Most Unbeatable Deal In Ibeju-lekki* / LPO To Supply With Over 100% ROI / Invest Into Agriculture. 100% ROI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% ROI by Escudero(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
The biggest Return on Investment

I can't say this enough

The greatest investment you can make in yourself

---if you want to make a lot of money in life and do it on your terms --- is NOT getting a degree.

For Godssake, let's be honest here

How many Nigerian companies or government parastatals can pay you up to 1million a month ?

With your First Class and your Masters and your PhD.

There are no jobs to start with.

Even if you have a First Class Honors,

you'll still be required in most cases to Start as a graduate trainee who'd have to wait 5 or 10 years to start earning anything above N700,000 per month;

That's if you ever get to earn that much in one month before you retire at 70.

And you know. . .

I laugh when I see people talking about how getting this or that degree will increase your chances of earning more. . .

So you spend over N500,000 to get a 2nd Master's Degree.

After over 12-months of going through hell in the name of furthering your education

You start job hunting or waiting for a promotion that .... at the end of the day,

Doesn't even help you earn anything above an extra N100k every month.

Are you beginning to see the shear genius in telling people to get a degree or more degrees when their BSc can't even put food on their table?

Now don't get me wrong,

Getting a degree is fine, if that's what you want.

But if what you really care about is never having to kiss ass again for money,

Then the greatest investment you can make in yourself is learning how to make money on your terms.

Learn a skill that makes you money independently?

OR Get a degree?

OR do both?

Choice is yours.

P.s

If you want to start a profitable business that requires no capital,

It doesn't need coding

It doesn't need designing

It is simple and easy

Dm or whatsapp 08165111216

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting / Give Big T Creative Hub Logistics And Services Limited A Trial / Local Print-shop Or Online Printing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.