Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims (3904 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims by aloyemeka2: 10:22pm On May 10, 2011
[size=14pt]I have cure for AIDS, prophet claims[/size]
Stories by NJOKU ONYEKACHI JET

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Prophet Samuel Ogungbade claims that people who are infected by the Human Immune Deficiency Virus (HIV), as well as people living with the Human Immune Deficiency Syndrome, AIDS, now have a chance of being cured.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/may/10/503.html

Ogungbade, who is Shepherd-in-charge of Bethlehem parish of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) domiciled at Small Mogaji Street, Ajangbadi stated this to Daily Sun, in an interview.

According to him, a good number of people living with AIDS have received total cure through the remedy which he said was formulated through divine revelation. He indicated his readiness to prove the efficacy of his therapy, which he said is evidence-based.

Also, he challenges any individual, group, institution or organization that is interested in conducting investigations on the authenticity of his claim to come forward.

Prior to your calling, any experience in alternative medicine?

No. It was about 15 years ago when my brother had HIV/AIDS. Unfortunately, no one knew what was wrong with him. And I was sent for. Thereafter, we took him to Mainland Hospital, Lagos. It was there he was diagnosed to have AIDS. And that it hasn’t got a cure. About two or three weeks later, the boy died. He was the only brother I had. So, that incident prompted me to approach God in prayer. I inquired from Him why people could be dying just like that without solution or remedy to the ailment. And I appealed to Him to provide me with a solution. So, God revealed to me in prayer the secret to the cure of HIV/AIDS. What He showed me were herbs with which I can heal people who have AIDS. These herbs, when used just wash the disease away.

So far, how many patients have you cured with this remedy?

Quite a good number of people. Since I got the revelation and discovery of these herbs, I have cured a good number of people who have HIV/AIDS. But the problem with this effort still lies with the stigma that is associated with the AIDS scourge. And this is why a lot of people who are suffering from the disease do not want people to know that they have the virus. Even when they are cured, many of them still shy away from letting people know that they once had it and are now cured.

Why is this so?

Some are for marital reasons. For some people, it could be that it is still at the early stage and they wouldn’t want their spouses to know. While for others who are unmarried, would not want to be associated with HIV/AIDS. There are still people who are affected and are secretive about it; for the sake of their employers in order not to loose their job. This is the biggest challenge. Besides that, there are more than seven patients whom I have cured and were certified healed.

Are the herbs locally sourced?

Yes. It is 100 per cent of local content. At the moment, news of this remedy has gotten to America. This was two years ago when some segments of the media {including the Sun newspapers) published the news about my ability to cure HIV/AIDS with this medicine. So I got calls from people there for it to be sent to them. I sent some processed quantities to them. they administered it on some people over there living with HIV/AIDS. After use, they called me to confirm its efficacy. They informed me that the patients were relieved after they were treated with this my drug. They later informed me that after they’d gone for a retest, the immunity level of the people who were treated with it was boosted tremendously.

I sent the drug to them a second time. But, because it was not possible for them to come to Nigeria at will, they requested I send them some of the plants to be grown in America. And I obliged them. But because those people do not permit plant from our clime here to be planted in their country, they destroyed them.
Re: I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims by ghest: 5:09am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

Re: I Have Cure For Aids, Prophet Claims by okechukwu3: 5:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Good product does not need advert

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Kill Off E-coli In My Bladder Plesse Help / Claire Pierangelo Advocates For Collaboration With Enugu On HIV Prevention / Pregnancy Test Kits Available For Sale - Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.