Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) (45511 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Douye Diri Swears-In Patience Diri As High Court Judge In Bayelsa State / Edirin Okoloko Is A Top Superior Court Judge In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by Iykoto86(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2021
flamingREED:
Anyone who, in this thread, abuses Yoruba at this dawn of southern unity must be Fulani.
Know this and know peace.
Na so me see am bros.

1 Like

Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 11, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Yoruba to the world, keep repping yoruba nation
God bless yoruba land

I have to give Yorubas, they are doing so well in leadership positions across the world. More grease from your Fulani brother.
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by DenreleDave(m): 3:04am On Jul 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
My44 lalaiclala Sen
Rule 2

U r partial..... U r biased...

I am not surprised
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:08am On Jul 11, 2021
DenreleDave:

U r partial..... U r biased...

I am not surprised
you'll be fixed in the morning David
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by DenreleDave(m): 3:10am On Jul 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you'll be fixed in the morning David

Pls dear.. I was in a bad mood when I read dt guy msg..

Pls dear... Forgive mi grin
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:11am On Jul 11, 2021
DenreleDave:

Pls dear.. I was in a bad mood when I read dt guy msg..

Pls dear... Forgive mi grin
ok smiley
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by DenreleDave(m): 3:12am On Jul 11, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
ok smiley

Thank u dear grin
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by pseudaria: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
one of yoruba haters from cursed dot nation spotted, you keep hating while yoruba is excelling anywhere in the world

This your statement is meaningless cos if you properly read the article you would find out he was appointed by the minister of Justice and solicitor general KAYCEE MADU
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by KingOdart(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2021
pseudaria:

This your statement is meaningless cos if you properly read the article you would find out he was appointed by the minister of Justice and solicitor general KAYCEE MADU

He was nominated and recommended by a committee that thoroughly examined and interviewed him before nominating him?

Or what are you talking about? Abi you mean Your Igbo brother should had rejected him because of the chronic hatred and bitterness you have for Yoruba?
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by NyamiriFlathead: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2021
KingOdart:

He was nominated and recommended by a committee that thoroughly examined and interviewed him before nominating him?

Or what are you talking about? Abi you mean Your Igbo brother should had rejected him because of the chronic hatred and bitterness you have for Yoruba?
help me tell them ooh
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by Ayobami7(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Okay
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by wildikeman(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2021
It's over... My cousins over there should avoid that province
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by cocolacec(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=zoomzoom post=103587419][/quote]
Fulani for where,didnt you see i was referring to your igbo brother with his bad belle?
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by dahrey01: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations sir.
All hail #GREATIFE
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by pseudaria: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
KingOdart:

There is one thing you don't understand, if you travel around the country you would find out we are not the only ones who hate you for what you did in 2015. Tivs in Benue, Christian hausas in South kaduna, beroms and other minorities in plateau and the entire south south all dislike your betrayal and it will affect you in future elections. Your only alliance is with the fulanis.
Re: Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) by AlphaSoul: 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2021
LegendHero:

Source: https://dnllegalandstyle.com/2021/nigerian-born-olugbenga-shoyele-appointed-provincial-court-judge-in-canada/
Let's keep it pumping! grin
Yoruboid bloodlines rock.

Congrats to Judge Olugbenga Soleye.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy / Breaking News: Fuel Subsidy Removed / Dino Melaye And Festus Keyamo Laugh, Shake Hands After Asking Him To Sing Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.