Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo (822 Views)

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is act of patriotism

Patriotism at its peak

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
Let's agree on one thing, he has never crossed the border. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by UncleHaba22: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na country wey good I dey draw tattoo for

Even my skin no go accept anything naijeriya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by NwaAmaikpe: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
shocked

He is lucky he is a man.
No woman will try this if not that's the end of doggy style for her.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by sarrki(m): 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Na country wey good I dey draw tattoo for

Even my skin no go accept anything naijeriya

Then draw arewa , Biafra or oduduwa nation nah

1 Like

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Asgard73: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Even Buhari in all his foolishness and love for Nigeria oil and gas.. plus am with his love for herdsmen can’t be this stupid

Ignorance..

Check well ... he’s a Yoruba dude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Zone Beee undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
I've never liked tattoo on black skin. Disgusting.

How stupid is this man though, he prolly thinks anyone shares his patriotism with the way things are currently.

1 Like

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by November1857(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
The man practically tattooed a curse on his back !
Indeed patriotism at it's peak cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Asgard73: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:

You are a complete anuuuuuuuuu

Me meat...

If I be anu.. wetin sarrki come be grin
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
If he is not a Fulani trust me it would end in premium tears when one Nigeria envelopes him

He can't use this as a collateral for ransom when kidnapped by Fulani that doesn't even know what it means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by jimyjames(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
He will eventually get too frustrated and use acid to peel it off grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky he is a man.

Not really!

You just have to imagine you're f^&^^king Nigeria from behind, that will keep it going!

1 Like

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by AntiBMC(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Clout. One single govt work, im no go see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky he is a man.
on the contrary na the babe puna go suffer am

Remember that Nigeria boxer who took all his hatred for Nigeria and converted it into a punch that knocked his opponent in 30 seconds

1 Like

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by BigSarah(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Clearly an old picture judging by the quality...
Nonetheless no loss in showing preference.
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Notasyouthink: 4:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
sarrki:

Patriotism at its peak
This is a handy work of a fool.

Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by techWriter2: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Zone Beee

1 Like

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is lucky he is a man.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by NengiWIDEtoto: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Very patriotic citizen.. God bless Nigeria

If you belong to the online republics of Biafra, oduduwa and ibom then this thread is not for you.
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by zolajpower: 4:46am On Jul 11, 2021
Damn ! I will rather draw a LGBT Flag on my back than a country flag where you cant be accepted Into the first world country shocked grin

sarrki:

Patriotism at its peak
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2021
I thought SARS arrest people with tattoo...
If that man is igbo,his name is sorry in the near future..
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Sweeetheart(m): 5:16am On Jul 11, 2021
tattooing problem on his back when his mate they run from this problem

patriotism? but Yusuf and other aboki that are benefitting from this scam govt and country aren't even doing 1/10 close

Sarrki just handover his stupidity award to him right away, I learnt is at your disposal in majority
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Dialpad: 5:20am On Jul 11, 2021
Effects of weed?
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Arda1000(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2021
More like act of stupidity,even the art lacks beauty and talent
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by Lanretoye(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2021
See as the back bee self
Re: Patriotism At Its Peak A Man Tattooed Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back-photo by HellAnus: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2021
sarrki:

Patriotism at its peak

Most zombies don't know what patrotism is.

(1) (Reply)

Nwuche Exits Partisan Politics, Resigns From Apc / PDP To Give Another Fulani Presidential Ticket In 2023 / How Does Sitting At Home Solve Any Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.