Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live - Sports (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live (92516 Views)

Mali Vs Ivory Coast: AFCON 2023 Quarter-final (1 - 2) On 3rd February 2024 / Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022 / Gabriel Jesus In Tears After Red Card In Brazil Copa America Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Like play, like play, una sure say any man city player go lift euro so?
sterling still dey

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Woooow, I'm so so happy for Lionel messi, finally his haters can rest now and go find somewhere to suck.

13 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by olibeans: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2021
sunshineV:
when messi finally lift dis trouphy, the GOAT debates comes to an end

Messi my foot...
Did Messi score the winning goal..?

Messi is out of fashion and should seek retirement, let youngsters who are better come on board.
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by VEHINTOLAR: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2021
I specifically prayed for Argentina to win this cup because of Messi. I love that guy; he is a delight to watch anytime and anyday. A great player he is. There is this thing about Messi that stands him out among all footballers of his generation. It is his football wizardry and artistic displays on the pitch !

The only time I don't support Messi is whenever he plays against Real Madrid,Chelsea and Nigeria. Messi is such a lovable guy on and off the pitch !

All hail the King and a big congratulations to Argentina !

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Ayobami7(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Joromi1: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2021
So short man has finally lifted the Copa. grin grin
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Mangekyo: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2021
olibeans:

Messi my foot...
Did Messi score the winning goal..?

Messi is out of fashion and should seek retirement, let youngsters who are better come on board.

Did your pendulum score in 2016 Euro final? Ogbeni he sucked so bad that he was even removed in the first half grin the dude started forming coachea from the bence where he belongs.

Meanwhile,he never won the best player of the tournament too, is that your goat? grin

Messi won the BEST PLAYER OF THE TOURNAMENT
the TOP SCORER
the HIGHEST ASSISTER.

Choke on it grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by RandomVic(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2021
Woke up to the news that Argentina won the copa!!! Yesss the GOAT debate has finally ended. Really happy for the little man, he's been the undisputed best player in history but somehow international trophies have eluded him, but not anymore! Win another Copa and maybe a world cup before retiring, please? embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by lazarusokafor90(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2021
deathmen12:
Will you keep your mouth short, he his the best player so far in the tournament, 4 goals 5 assist... what else again does he need to prove? Ode like you grin
Don't mind the guy. Some people have just been blinded by so much hate for messi that they can't see anything good for the guy even though it's right before their eyes. The guy clearly didn't follow or watch the copa america

8 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2021
anigbajumo:
Messi in 2021:

38 games
33 goals
14 assists
26 MOTM awards
Most goals, most assists in La Liga
Most goals, most assists in Copa America
Copa del Rey �
Copa America �

Ballon d’Or number 7 on the way?
yes another world best loading!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by oyatainer(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2021
The argument now is that Ronaldo should go and win trophy for his national team at all levels like Messi.

Messi is unarguably the best now. I tick him for next Balon dior.

Happiest moment for me as Messi fan. The king has finally done it!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by PAWG(m): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2021
KosiGee:

I’ve been looking for this post. I saw it early in the morning and I thought you were trolling and trying to distract folks here from the Copa America.
Apologies sir.

No worries bro
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Juicewrld27: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2021
oyatainer:
The argument now is that Ronaldo should go and win trophy for his national team at all levels like Messi.

Messi is unarguably the best now. I tick him for next Balon dior.

Happiest moment for me as Messi fan. The king has finally done it!!!
do giveaway

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Chidexsco8448(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Congratulations to Argentina & Messi da G.O.A.T
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by HEAVEN4444: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

dem dey do gra gra like waffi (Warri, Delta state) people.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by ubimagos: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Suspect33:
Make I go sleep, thunder fire Brazil, so na so the GOAT debate take end
You dey make me dey laugh!

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by MT: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2021
The debate has ended. We know who the true GOAT is. Messi is the best ever. The best that has ever played football. He made his foes to wait to the point of giving up on him before he won inside the legendary Maracana stadium against the almighty Brazil!.

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by ofiko123(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2021
Nice one... Congratulations to Lionel messi..big wins must definitely be celebrated...
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by perdollar(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2021
OJay360:
Toh, dey your mama house dey play with Giant
who r u aboki
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by MT: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2021
Mangekyo:

Did your pendulum score in 2016 Euro final? Ogbeni he sucked so bad that he was even removed in the first half grin the dude started forming coachea from the bence where he belongs.

Meanwhile,he never won the best player of the tournament too, is that your goat? grin

the TOP SCORER
the HIGHEST ASSISTER.

Choke on it grin

Ronaldo is an ewure grin. A distant second to Messi. Definitely another balon d'or is catwalking to Ogbeni Messi.

8 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by perdollar(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Reiyvinn:

Don't be a slowpoke, Copa America never had a fixed time they ran. They even started as an annual tournament.

No dey colour everywhere with ignorance abeg.
u be aparino. Long b4 messi, them dey begin follow European pattern, then Messi came, 3competitiions no trophy, the uefamessi of that region decided to make it biannual/annual so dt their son with whom dey r well pleased wl at least win sth b4 he retires. Ewu, ask urself y did dey revert now from d quarterly to the annual.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by membranus: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2021
Justinlean02:
Finally football is home truly

Yes ooo.

So will it be for Good Old England tonight too.

I am praying for them, and it will happen so.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Lorddominic(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2021
Mangekyo:

the TOP SCORER
the HIGHEST ASSISTER.

Choke on it grin
He even won the Player of the Tournament awards for the finals he lost

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by RioCarputo(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2021
another world best and ballon d or for Messi to make it 7 in total....
The debate of the GOAT is over now and forever..
God Save The King....

4 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Myself2(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2021
sunshineV:
when messi finally lift dis trouphy, the GOAT debates comes to an end

Mtcheww, GOAT wey get only one horn, dat one na GOAT?
Messi is a GOAT with one horn.
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by membranus: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2021
aylive02:
We have seen the clear difference between one guy from Juventus and Messi now. If you still argue the forme is greater, we will pay for your brain surgery

Ronaldo, the former is greater.

Please send $10,000 for my brain surgery.

Please, please send am this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Myself2(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2021
It's ironic that De Maria practically won the Copa for Argentina and we are here talking about an idle passenger like Messi
Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by Lorddominic(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2021
FahBuLous:
Please, don't ever mention Ronaldo in the same sentence with LEO MESSI, it's an insult...
Thank you...

Not an insult...rather, a taboo

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by RioCarputo(m): 8:22am On Jul 11, 2021
Joromi1:
So short man has finally lifted the Copa. grin grin
your long man has nothing to say again.... he's in pains now....

5 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by cyprex: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Suspect33:
Make I go sleep, thunder fire Brazil, so na so the GOAT debate take end

I agree with you
The GOAT debate is finally over
This game will remain remarkable

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by RioCarputo(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2021
make I hear say "Kante for world best" again... na to arrest anybody wey talk ham....

6 Likes

Re: Argentina Vs Brazil: Copa America Final (1 - 0) - Live by woolinla(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You forgot Messi does not work outside Nou camp

He is just a regular player on the pitch! Neymar has been dominating with his team mates,

you don't even know messi

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.