Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? (488 Views)

The King Cobra I Killed. / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Carparts: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
The king cobra can pump enough venom to kill a fully grown adult elephant in a single bite. It is a highly intelligent snake that can choose and decide how much venom it wants to inject.

It is also a huge snake, reaching over 18ft in length and as thick as over 2 dangote spaghetti side by side. It is the biggest snake with venom in the world. It can stand up, it can spit venom, it can move while standing, it can leap.

When it stands fully and raises it head up, it is like over 6ft tall, which is taller than the average adult man. A King Cobra is very bold and doesn't fear anything because it is capable to defend itself and it is one of the top 7 snakes in the world with the deadliest venom.

But the interesting thing is, sometimes, in rare ocassion, a King Cobra can make friendship with a human being and just like the person and won't bite or spit at them.

So now, although it's not an animal that lives among people, my question is, if it were possible, can you keep a King Cobra as a personal pet in your house? grin

Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by arkonpoint: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Say what?! Friend with who?

1 Like

Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Kondomatic(m): 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
My madness no reach that level.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Carparts: 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kondomatic:
My madness no reach that level.

Thank you.
Hahaha grin
Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Carparts: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
arkonpoint:
Say what?! Friend with who?
Bros you funny grin i trust my Nigeria people.
Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
It is foolish to keep anything that is bigger and more dangerous than you as a pet.
Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Carparts: 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2021
thesicilian:
It is foolish to keep anything that is bigger and more dangerous than you as a pet.
grin
Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Looking at this picture alone is scaring me...talkless of keeping it as a pet grin
Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Even Lalasticlala cannot kill himself by himself.
Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Carparts: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Looking at this picture alone is scaring me...talkless of keeping it as a pet grin
grin but what if the snake like you and won't harm you?
Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Carparts: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Even Lalasticlala cannot kill himself by himself.
Hahaha grin that bros na strong man oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Carparts:
grin but what if the snake like you and won't harm you?

Bruh .. I'm not a mind reader and I don't speak animals language or understand it .... Snakes , flying cockroaches, these two creatures gives me cringe , whenever I see them ...

1 Like

Re: Can You Keep A King Cobra As A Pet? by Carparts: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Bruh .. I'm not a mind reader and I don't speak animals language or understand it .... Snakes , flying cockroaches, these two creatures gives me cringe , whenever I see them ...
Ok grin

(1) (Reply)

Wasteful Lifestyle Of Equatorial Guinea's Vice President -- OAP Michael Effiong / Understanding Air Conditioner Problems And How To Resolve Them / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 23/12/2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.