Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] (707 Views)

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
What did we do? you already took your revenge on ironsi for the coup, so what's the problem, it was a defensive war for us, you attacked us, so we are just gonna wait and look at you while you attack and kill us, nah it is called self-defense.

Igbos have suffered a lot in Nigeria but God has been on their side and it was an economic miracle from 20 pounds to what you have today and even the Fulanis are always surprised, how did these people do it? We are created by God himself and he knows we did no wrong, all we asked for was freedom, that's all. We didn't have to fight. We tried not to fight at aburi, ojukwu even shared a meal with the war criminal Gowon.

Everything is rigged against Igbos in Nigeria, as an importer you have to go all the way to Lagos, you would face corrupt police and armed robbers on the highway and now bandits. Lol.I hail my igbo importers una day try for a country that is rigged against you and you still excel, before now if they had allowed a smart Igbo man to rule like Peter obi that is my favorite politician but I can't die for him because I don't trust politicians, like a thief everything is like stealing to him and a politician everything would be politics to him as well, an Igbo man would have moved Nigeria forward but they destroyed it, if you make an Igbo man president today, he would fail badly because the Fulanis have rigged Nigeria to fail, you see what Fulanis did to GEJ, what they would do to an Igbo president would be worse.

Igbos have to travel to Lagos and Abuja before they can fly out and I mean Igbos are a major tribe in Nigeria, we must always be at the head of the table, I was told the country belongs to Igbo Yorubas and Hausa? Now it is Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba, una well done even Yorubas don't have the power anymore it is Hausa and Fulani, remember other tribes in the eastern region are with the igbos

Look at what Fulanis is using Dangote to do? Monopoly and an igbo man tried to compete with Dangote and they rundown his business, Igbos would still be going higher and higher, set many booty traps as you want we are Igbos we would always succeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uR14EzaS8

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-does-nigeria-make-things-difficult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
nigerians are wicked and you still ask us not to leave

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by BigSarah(f): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
This op and his blog deserves to banned from the Internet, always writing embarrassing articles about Igbos.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
BigSarah:
This op and his blog deserves to banned from the Internet, always writing embarrassing articles about Igbos.

go and sell your stupid wigs to bald people and stay out of my lane before i destroy you she male,you have been warned..stay out of biafran and igbo topics.we dont have a seaport and airport for over 50yrs and you are here talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by FarahAideed: 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
But look am well we still hold over 75 percent of Nigerian GDP !!!! No bi Juju be that cheesy cheesy..God dey with the Igbo man
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:
But look am well we still hold over 75 percent of Nigerian GDP !!!! No bi Juju be that cheesy cheesy..God dey with the Igbo man

lol..God pass man true true

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by FarahAideed: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:

lol..God pass man true true

I stay in Lekki Phase one and na Igbo be landlord and tenant there pass .., Banana Island 50:50 .., Eko Atlantic Igbos are already leading in property ownership there too after Lebanese ...Who God bless no man can put down

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
FarahAideed:

I stay in Lekki Phase one and na Igbo be landlord and tenant there pass .., Banana Island 50:50 .., Eko Atlantic Igbos are already leading in property ownership there too after Lebanese ...Who God bless no man can put down

lol..my only problem na igbos way go invest for islamic land,lagos is safe for igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by cocolacec(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:
What did we do? you already took your revenge on ironsi for the coup, so what's the problem, it was a defensive war for us, you attacked us, so we are just gonna wait and look at you while you attack and kill us, nah it is called self-defense.

Igbos have suffered a lot in Nigeria but God has been on their side and it was an economic miracle from 20 pounds to what you have today and even the Fulanis are always surprised, how did these people do it? We are created by God himself and he knows we did no wrong, all we asked for was freedom, that's all. We didn't have to fight. We tried not to fight at aburi, ojukwu even shared a meal with the war criminal Gowon.

Everything is rigged against Igbos in Nigeria, as an importer you have to go all the way to Lagos, you would face corrupt police and armed robbers on the highway and now bandits. Lol.I hail my igbo importers una day try for a country that is rigged against you and you still excel, before now if they had allowed a smart Igbo man to rule like Peter obi that is my favorite politician but I can't die for him because I don't trust politicians, like a thief everything is like stealing to him and a politician everything would be politics to him as well, an Igbo man would have moved Nigeria forward but they destroyed it, if you make an Igbo man president today, he would fail badly because the Fulanis have rigged Nigeria to fail, you see what Fulanis did to GEJ, what they would do to an Igbo president would be worse.

Igbos have to travel to Lagos and Abuja before they can fly out and I mean Igbos are a major tribe in Nigeria, we must always be at the head of the table, I was told the country belongs to Igbo Yorubas and Hausa? Now it is Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba, una well done even Yorubas don't have the power anymore it is Hausa and Fulani, remember other tribes in the eastern region are with the igbos

Look at what Fulanis is using Dangote to do? Monopoly and an igbo man tried to compete with Dangote and they rundown his business, Igbos would still be going higher and higher, set many booty traps as you want we are Igbos we would always succeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uR14EzaS8

https://www.biafranboys.org/why-does-nigeria-make-things-difficult

The british company must not divide ,ask for regional govt instead
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by cocolacec(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:

lol..my only problem na igbos way go invest for islamic land,lagos is safe for igbos
North is the safest place for igbos sayS OHANEZE
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
cocolacec:

The british company must not divide ,ask for regional govt instead

we tried at aburi instead you killed us,fulani broke nigeria now with nepotism and terrorism
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
cocolacec:

North is the safest place for igbos sayS OHANEZE

i call them fulani suya
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by FarahAideed: 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
fozapi:

Na the hefty investment for Kano fear ..
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by Kaiser20: 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
The OP must be a jobless and lazy human being for posting rubbish.
Igbos are self-reliance and count as one of the most successful ethnic group in Nigeria.
Successful Igbomen/ women have benefited from the large Nigeria population to spread their businesses and commerce in the .whole of the 36 States and FTC.
They make something out of nothing.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by Chimaraymond455: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2021
Igbo and Yoruba on nairaland shine your eyes, foolanis/Hausa will claim to be igbo just to insult and attack the yourubas, same Hausa/foolanis Will claim to be Yoruba to insult and and attack the igbo. foolanis/hausa are only active on nairaland, they are no where to find on Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform, Yoruba and igb hear this and hear it clear nairaland is faceless platform which does not require much data to login, that's why they are many here, that's why nairaland is childish platform. Yoruba and igbo on nairaland come to Facebook, Twitter, or any international platform and see the real igbos and Yorubas unity. I may abuse the yorubas out of ignorance before when I thought the yorubas are behind all those hateful threat against the igbos not knowing that it was foolanis and hausas who pretended to be the yorubas,...nnamdi kanu recent arrest have opened igbos eyes to know their common enemy, they only people who are celebrating his arrest is Hausa/Fulani, we have realized this that's why you see first time in history all the southern governors meet in Lagos.
Re: Why Does Nigeria Make Things Difficult For Igbos[video] by fozapi(m): 1:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Kaiser20:
The OP must be a jobless and lazy human being for posting rubbish.
Igbos are self-reliance and count as one of the most successful ethnic group in Nigeria.
Successful Igbomen/ women have benefited from the large Nigeria population to spread their businesses and commerce in the .whole of the 36 States and FTC.
They make something out of nothing.

just shut up your dirty mouth and i think you have comprehension issues,i am telling you that we have no seaport or airport for over 50yr and you are telling me about suffering and smiling,dont make it seem like its a normal thing

(1) (Reply)

Moment President Buhari Walked Home After 2021 Eid El-kabir Prayer In Daura / Throwback:Nigeria's Rail Costs Inflated By Over 100% By Amaechi And Buhari / Northern Govs Want Buhari Govt To Invade Forests, Kill All Bandits – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.