Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site (572 Views)

Poco F3 In Nigeria - First Impressions! Is It Still Worth It? / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant / 512GB Micro SD Card By Integral Memory Is The Largest So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by ashiwaju2010(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
It is no news that the Federal Government has banned the operation of Twitter in the country.

Many people are of the opinion that a viable. HOME-GROWN TWITTER alternative should be provided that will fill the gap.

I am proud to announce and inform the public that I have come across a homegrown Twitter account, developed by Nigerians in Diaspora to fill in the gap.

SHARE!!!
NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM

I have signed up and the operation is safe and secured

I also discovered that it is registered with Nigeria C.A.C.
SHARE!!!

NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM

Good to patronise our local content as China and Russia did many years back, the return of investment on their socio media platforms, is currently domicile in their countries.

Start tweeting and enjoy your secured Twitter experience.

NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM
https://naijatweets.com

SHARE!!!!

Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by Mexzy4sho(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Naija and jokes!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by mactoni91(m): 7:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Werey Adamu dey disguise...

Dead on arrival
Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by BigSarah(f): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
The design not okay
Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by Youngpo413: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
If it's not twitter...it can ne
Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by Militant30: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by longetivity(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Na you and bubu go dey use am
Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by NengiWIDEtoto: 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Effort in futility. After reporting adamumu garbage's crowwwe app you now want us to switch to this one Abi?
Re: Nigeria's First Micro Blogging Site by ouzo1(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Lai Mohammed, I know you are the op, see make I dey u something e no go work

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! Iphone 11 Pro Factory Unlocked / Awesome Tips And Tricks Of The Tecno Phantom X... / Hssu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.