Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? (1648 Views)

Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Why Are Messi Fans Always Covering Up for Messi Even When He Makes Mistakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? by OJEEMAH(m): 11:06am On Jul 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Kkiikikikikikikikikikikiki gringrin. Them go avoid nairaland like plague. Lets check up on them nd save a soul.cheesycheesy.

I dey suspect say some of them they cook up anoda clinche; we go begin hear tinx like "Messi shuld help Afghanistan win the world cup b4 he can b considered as the greatest " lol, funi Penaldians. grincheesy
grin grin grin.......you funny die

abeg them no dey wake up from sleep? funny how 12 wan knack and neither of them don comment on nairaland today

1 Like

Re: Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? by Jokerman(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

Yes o, unlike you guys we've acknowledged Di Maria's helpful role effusively cos it doesnt diminish Messi's standing.

5 years and counting, when are you guys going to give Eder his due credit?

We gave him. However youse have been rubbing it on our faces, now will be rubbing it on yours
Re: Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? by ThierryJay: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Jokerman:

We gave him. However youse have been rubbing it on our faces, now will be rubbing it on yours

Is the emboldened a joke cos I never saw the receipt from you guys and you saying it now doesnt make it true.
Re: Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? by ThierryJay: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Re u serious? I can't blif a great Penaldian like Kingcall could eva congratulate Leo. Funi Penaldians.cheesy

Meself had to rub my eyes twice to be sure. Tho she made the comment before the match, so I think she sensed twas gonna be different this time, and she couldnt bear being in opposition cos she's got nothing to argue with.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? by Numerouno94(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
ThierryJay:

Meself had to rub my eyes twice to be sure. Tho she made the comment before the match, so I think she sensed twas gonna be different this time, and she couldnt bear being in opposition cos she's got nothing to argue with.

Wisdom bro, u gat it in abundance. She's shifting post to avoid being trolled.
Expect anoda line from Penaldians; they don't give up. gringrin
Re: Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? by Numerouno94(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin grin.......you funny die

abeg them no dey wake up from sleep? funny how 12 wan knack and neither of them don comment on nairaland today

Them dey lick their wounds. The shameless ones re still trolling foolishly online while the ones wit swollen egos re covering their heads in shame nd hiding in their closets.. More tears for them cos balon d'Or is around d corner which will b d icing on the cake.

Penaldians re in sifia pain. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Messi Fans Humble Tonight? by OJEEMAH(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2021
Numerouno94:

Them dey lick their wounds. The shameless ones re still trolling foolishly online while the ones wit swollen egos re covering their heads in shame nd hiding in their closets.. More tears for them cos balon d'Or is around d corner which will b d icing on the cake.

Penaldians re in sifia pain. gringrin
And he thought he was making sense. Now he's got nothing to say instead of am to bury him head in shame, he don begin compare euros & copa america. If not for his stupidity, Europe is thrice the size of SA, do you expect them to have same number of teams?? SA is made up of 14 nations. If they play qualifiers and 8 teams qualify for the tournament, e go still complain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 20 Days New Rollover Challenge / Taye Taiwo, The Big Boy / Lagerback "Turns His Back" On Eagles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.