Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Farmland For Lease In Niger State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmland For Lease In Niger State (520 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / Large Farmland For Lease In Ogun State. 35 Mins From Ofada. / I Need Farmland For Lease In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmland For Lease In Niger State by MANSPRIDE: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Do you wish to plant saseme(benniseed), sorghum, soyabeans etc and you need fertile land to carry out the farming. We are here to provide farm land for you.
We have vast fertile land for lease in niger state. Everything you want for a successful farming period will be provided. Adequate security is quaranteed.
Lease is very affording and conditions favorable.
Call/Whatsapp: 08135622253, for further discussion and inquiries.
Re: Farmland For Lease In Niger State by AfroAgroPower: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
MANSPRIDE:
Do you wish to plant saseme(benniseed), sorghum, soyabeans etc and you need fertile land to carry out the farming. We are here to provide farm land for you.
We have vast fertile land for lease in niger state. Everything you want for a successful farming period will be provided. Adequate security is quaranteed.

I need unlimited supply for Soybeans and PaddyRice.

Please state me your pick up prices and delivery price to Portharcourt.

You can write to me on WhatsApp too.
Re: Farmland For Lease In Niger State by zigzagluv: 1:46am On May 12, 2022
Good evening , CAN we get up to 250k hectare for rice cultivation
MANSPRIDE:
Re: Farmland For Lease In Niger State by Maryam1234(f): 4:09pm On May 12, 2022
MANSPRIDE:
Please when is the best period to plant soyabeans? I have been looking out for soyabean farmers to educate me.I want to plant soyabeans this year, please whoever that has an idea should intervene. I know when to plant beans because I plant beans annually but soyabeans I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your Broilers Are Not Growing / Cockerels Available / Button Mushrooms Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.