Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos (5518 Views)

Ijaw/Ibibio Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Yoruba Slave Depot Found - History / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
blues234:
These people and distortion of history. only inferior primates embark on such mission.
Come up with your own facts .. stop taking nonsense.
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
OGWILLS123:

We the akwa ibomites loves the Igbo's, and the
Love us too. No hard feeling.
Don't bring some racist post in between because of some misunderstanding

Stay bless smiley.
We don't love any jack ..we are cool like allies period

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Flyingngel(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Igboid post=103578617]

Stop writing thrash. I have sadly noticed the propensity of minorities to castigate and try to steal Igbo history and claim it for themselves.
I have been in an Ijaw forum where they made a similar claim as above, only difference being that they said it was Ijaw women riot and that Zik and Ndiigbo hijacked it and claimed it for Ndiigbo.

Enough of this historical distortions. Aba women riot remains what it is. It is Aba women riot. It started in Owerri province which Aba was part of of and spread to Calabar province which Akwa cross and Opobo were part of.
https://www.historians.org/teaching-and-learning/teaching-resources-for-historians/teaching-and-learning-in-the-digital-age/through-the-lens-of-history-biafra-nigeria-the-west-and-the-world/the-colonial-and-pre-colonial-eras-in-nigeria/the-womens-market-rebellion-of-1929

You lots (minorities) can't wake up in 21st century and start tampering with Igbo history and not expect hostile resistance from proud Igbos. Mind yourselves o! .

Look that this one. Instead of you to pass whatever information that you feel is correct, instead you are busy throwing insult. That God while you are busy calling others minorities, the North are also busy calling you people minorities. A word you hate others calling you is what you are calling others. So sad.

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Mfetenang: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Flyingngel post=103594415][/quote]
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by poiZon: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hunchogee:

But we can't be BIAFRA ... Ibom is refered, coming from your brother in Ibeno
We r all biafrans..
Once u seek to leave Nigeria....
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Mfetenang: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Do you expect anything better from an uneghe person?
That's how they behave.
That's why most of us can't stand them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Hunchogee: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
poiZon:

Hunchogee i followed u on twitter but u declined following me back, maybe am not worth following.
No need following me back cos i unfollowed u after i noticed it.
Orman esin is from oron he is the current tourism commissioner of before him another oron man was thr victor antai, i have been to ibeno beach and i was like our politicians are fools.
No out of the box thoughts, all they think of is embezzle, woman, Bleep and build empires for their family and then the next election. Nothing about adding values to places and things that r on ground.
Tourism budget should be more than a billion naira yearly, even if u ser out a 3 or 4yr plan to revamp and recreate and restructure that ibeno beach to a world class money spinning beach, the present govt will oblige. Cos udom is all about investment and not squandering scarce reaources.
We have so many tourism sites in akwaibom but those who r incharge of this ministry r either ignorant of what tourism is or are just plain foolish.
So sorry about that .. I didn't notice that ..
Kindly follow me on Facebook book.. user name huncho gee

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Hunchogee: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
Akponmfet:
We will definitely build a big wall around IBOM REPUBLIC to fend off hungry people from Biafra from seeking asylum in the great IBOM REPUBLIC.
Your Biafra is doomed in landlocked land.
Uneghe people can never be trusted.
Exactly..most are con artist

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Hunchogee: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
[quote author=Flyingngel post=103594415][/quote]
Reason why we don't want thier BIAFRA shit

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Blue3k(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
poiZon:

Tourism budget should be more than a billion naira yearly, even if u ser out a 3 or 4yr plan to revamp and recreate and restructure that ibeno beach to a world class money spinning beach, the present govt will oblige. Cos udom is all about investment and not squandering scarce reaources.
We have so many tourism sites in akwaibom but those who r incharge of this ministry r either ignorant of what tourism is or are just plain foolish.

Why isn't the local government doing anything with the beach. They will be the main beneficiaries of it but they waiting on politicians in Uyo to develop the beach in their backyard. Miami Beach is run by the city of Miami.

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by VEHINTOLAR: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
I just love the people and topography of both Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers states. I wish to visit those two states as soon as my schedule permits later this year. Those people,especially their girls,are quite cool and they are excellent cooks.

R. Enefiok,wherever you are,I would love to see you again ! I miss you always,girl. You're such a cool,pretty and very decent girl. How did I even lose contact with a wonderful and sweet girl like you ? How,my Akwa Ibom girl ?

Sincerely speaking,Akwa Ibom has a very huge potential in tourism and I think both the federal and state governments should explore that angle to generate more incomes and employment opportunities for the people. As for me,their foods, their terrains and their girls are just out of this world. Calabar is another badass city in Nigeria to spend some cool time in,especially for people like me who love sea foods.

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Imolastborn99: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Igboid:

Stop writing thrash. I have sadly noticed the propensity of minorities to castigate and try to steal Igbo history and claim it for themselves.
I have been in an Ijaw forum where they made a similar claim as above, only difference being that they said it was Ijaw women riot and that Zik and Ndiigbo hijacked it and claimed it for Ndiigbo.

Enough of this historical distortions. Aba women riot remains what it is. It is Aba women riot. It started in Owerri province which Aba was part of of and spread to Calabar province which Akwa cross and Opobo were part of.
https://www.historians.org/teaching-and-learning/teaching-resources-for-historians/teaching-and-learning-in-the-digital-age/through-the-lens-of-history-biafra-nigeria-the-west-and-the-world/the-colonial-and-pre-colonial-eras-in-nigeria/the-womens-market-rebellion-of-1929

You lots (minorities) can't wake up in 21st century and start tampering with Igbo history and not expect hostile resistance from proud Igbos. Mind yourselves o! angry
The thing eh
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Zenithh: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
thundafire:
also Mary Slessor was known in calabar and her tomb is in Odukpani local government,same with her home. So saying she died in Akwa ibom is really insane. A typical Akwa ibom man will always claim he is from calabar but not from his state. Dats y every bad thing is associated with calabar people but people due to der ignorance don't know majority of all dis nonsense is from the Akwa ibom people
Exactly
Go to Calabar na them full there with their bad blood. Very wicked and snake like set of humans especially the ones born in Akwa ibom gan gan. The way they say if u see an mbaise person and a snake,follow the snake only..same is applicable to the core ibomites.
90% of Calabars population are all Akwa ibomites. They r in every nook and cranny of the state doing negative wonders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Zenithh: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mfetenang:
Be careful how you insult us because we will build a wall around IBOM REPUBLIC and Biafrans like you will starve because you are landlocked,remember the blockade of the civil war and how 2 million of you died from hunger?
Don't ever insult Akwa Ibom again,we feed you with our oil money,you can't survive without us.
The oil money that keeps sending most of your male and female youth population down to Lagos for cleaning and cooking jobs? Your pple full Lekki as house helps bro...come and carry them and feed with ur oil. Your gals full everywhere representing the baby mama ministry,abeg come carry them. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Zenithh: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Akponmfet:
We will definitely build a big wall around IBOM REPUBLIC to fend off hungry people from Biafra from seeking asylum in the great IBOM REPUBLIC.
Your Biafra is doomed in landlocked land.
Uneghe people can never be trusted.

Laughable grin
Is it the Akwaibomites that don’t love themselves that r thinking of a republic? Dead on arrival. Annang man go use juju kill d other man, ibibio man go pour libation for ground and send black demons to go kill him brother. Oron man go dey behead the other tribes,,fight and kill him bro. No wonder we the Efiks don’t want anything to do with Akwa ibomites. We are gradually chasing all of u from our land. Long live Efik Kingdom!

3 Likes

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by poiZon: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blue3k:

Why isn't the local government doing anything with the beach. They will be the main beneficiaries of it but they waiting on politicians in Uyo to develop the beach in their backyard. Miami Beach is run by the city of Miami.
U r comparing a 1st world country to a 4th world country..
Even the primary school that is supposed to be under local govt is being run by state and assisted by federal govt.

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by poiZon: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hunchogee:

So sorry about that .. I didn't notice that ..
Kindly follow me on Facebook book.. user name huncho gee
I don't do facebook..
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Blue3k(m): 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
poiZon:

U r comparing a 1st world country to a 4th world country..
Even the primary school that is supposed to be under local govt is being run by state and assisted by federal govt.

Your lame excuses are boring. There's literally nothing stopping them from developing the beach now. What do local governments exist for if they don't provide any sort of service then? This isn't to say the state can't or should assist mind you. The local government collect allocation and have taxing authority like other tires of government.
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by poiZon: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blue3k:

Your lame excuses are boring. There's literally nothing stopping them from developing the beach now. What do local governments exist for if they don't provide any sort of service then? This isn't to say the state can't or should assist mind you. The local government collect allocation and have taxing authority like other tires of government.
Ur lame attacks to me is idiotic.
Am not a politician, I'm not aspiring to be one, i outlined the problems we r having, gave insight and solutions... U came up with fantasy solutions, u didnt even mention bar beach or beaches in lagos being controlled and managed by their lcda or lgas, na miami beach u come bring..
Local govt in Nigeria that is being manag3d by state governors, they dont even have financial capacity to run their secretariat, na to go operate and revamp my beach.
Bros u r far from being intelligent when it comes to nigeria affairs.
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by thundafire: 5:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Hunchogee:

If you are expose enough you can visit both players you mention to confirm this yourself
if I wasn't I wouldn't have said it, British have it in their documents that Mary Slessor died and was buried in present day Odukpani

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Blue3k(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
poiZon:

Ur lame attacks to me is idiotic.
Am not a politician, I'm not aspiring to be one, i outlined the problems we r having, gave insight and solutions... U came up with fantasy solutions, u didnt even mention bar beach or beaches in lagos being controlled and managed by their lcda or lgas, na miami beach u come bring..
Local govt in Nigeria that is being manag3d by state governors, they dont even have financial capacity to run their secretariat, na to go operate and revamp my beach.
Bros u r far from being intelligent when it comes to nigeria affairs.

Please don't cry over because your lame excuses have been rejected. The fact remains the local government receives their allocation every month and they also have taxing authority and control over local affairs. Akwa Ibom does not have LCDAs so it will naturally go to the local governments. Local governments do have more control over their finances now because of the NFIU directive. The fact they're incompetent is the issue currently.

Lol you mentioned the state governments control the local government so are they stopping them from developing the beach? You never debunked the fact the local government dont have the power to develop the beaches and finance project.
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mfetenang:
Be careful how you insult us because we will build a wall around IBOM REPUBLIC and Biafrans like you will starve because you are landlocked,remember the blockade of the civil war and how 2 million of you died from hunger?
Don't ever insult Akwa Ibom again,we feed you with our oil money,you can't survive without us.
Only you, 4 different account
Akponmfet
Mfetenang
Owontime

Bloody Fulani idiot
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by poiZon: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blue3k:

Please don't cry over because your lame excuses have been rejected. The fact remains the local government receives their allocation every month and they also have taxing authority and control over local affairs. Akwa Ibom does not have LCDAs so it will naturally go to the local governments. Local governments do have more control over their finances now because of the NFIU directive. The fact they're incompetent is the issue currently.

Lol you mentioned the state governments control the local government so are they stopping them from developing the beach? You never debunked the fact the local government dont have the power to develop the beaches and finance project.

Do ueven know what is needed to upgrade and advertise that beach to the international community?
They need to clean up the beach, they need to build structures, hotels and requisite facilities that can accomodate tourists that Will troop in to akwaibom. Advertisement is another thing..
How much does ibeni recieve as allocation monthly?
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Blue3k(m): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
poiZon:

Do ueven know what is needed to upgrade and advertise that beach to the international community?
They need to clean up the beach, they need to build structures, hotels and requisite facilities that can accomodate tourists that Will troop in to akwaibom. Advertisement is another thing..
How much does ibeni recieve as allocation monthly?

Ibeno not even the top beach in domestically. Focus on capturing the locals then you can worry about international. It's all a gradual process. Again whats stopping the cleaning, building structures and attracting hotels today? They can clean the beach at the very least before anyone starts dreaming of being international tourist spot. If you need to know how much they recieve monthly just look it up nigerstat website. As I said before the state government can assist.
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by poiZon: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blue3k:

Ibeno not even the top beach in domestically. Focus on capturing the locals then you can worry about international. It's all a gradual process. Again whats stopping the cleaning, building structures and attracting hotels today? They can clean the beach at the very least before anyone starts dreaming of being international tourist spot. If you need to know how much they recieve monthly just look it up nigerstat website. As I said before the state government can assist.
Ibeno is functioning today, locals go there almost daily
If not daily.
The issue is it isnt commercialize.
This is where i thought of the state govt doing something to it, rebrand it like duke dis to obudu cattle ranch so it can attract more people from outside the state.

1 Like

Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by BiafIntel: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
That is what one nigeria causes for you. So far as your people are naively and ignorantly continuing to support one nigeria, all the history you listed here will continue to be suppressed.
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Mfetenang: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2021
NeverBrokeAgainG:

Only you, 4 different account
Akponmfet
Mfetenang
Owontime

Bloody Fulani idiot
Re: The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos by Mfetenang: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2021
I believe you have severe mental health issues,please see a psychiatrist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Was Showing Us Sign But You People Refuse To See It (pictureby) / Angry IPOB In Diaspora Trying To Beat Minister Of Foreign Affairs / US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.