Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,426 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x (2120 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by Godmother(f): 9:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Man chokes girlfriend to death during sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Kt4fvfKxI
Re: Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by Karlovych: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed I wonder what we should call this now?

1 Like

Re: Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by mikdaf: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
He most b under d influence of highness cool
Re: Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Godmother:
Man chokes girlfriend to death during sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Kt4fvfKxI

All these oyinbo girls go put person for trouble. Dem too like weird things. Spanking, gagging asphyxiation, hair pulling, choking, spitting, demeaning insults (that a black girl will just stop and ask you "what did you say?"wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by Kimjongun: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2021
She said choke me baby not kill me baby.

Anyways the female gender has taken a reputable number of men's life during the act than it has been otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by Seniorwriter(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I wonder what we should call this now?
Nothing but E - Choke or are you planning to invent a new phrase?
Kimjongun:
She said choke me baby not kill me baby.

Anyways the female gender has taken a reputable number of men's life during the act than it has been otherwise
Human behavior towards emotional needs nowadays is bizarre....they are so obsessed about satisfaction in just one act.
SMH....no RIP on this thread so far...WHY?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by Joelobioha(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
Choke me daddy choke me daddy now see your life.

1 Like

Re: Man Chokes Girlfriend To Death During S*x by Godmother(f): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

All these oyinbo girls go put person for trouble. Dem too like weird things. Spanking, gagging asphyxiation, hair pulling, choking, spitting, demeaning insults (that a black girl will just stop and ask you "what did you say?"wink

My brother, as in ehn! The poor guy will be wishing he never met the girl as he's cooling his heels in cell right now.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Using S3x To Cure Her illness - Italian Doctor Caught N@ked With Patient / Gay Dick Turns Multiple After Having Sex With Another Gay Partner Gay[pic] / READ The Shocking Confession Of Nigeria’s King Of Fraud (419)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.