Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

#Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered (2576 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Yeye Osun River Goddess Runs As Police Use Water Cannons On Protesters (Pics) / #EndSARS: Autopsy Conducted On 99 Bodies, 3 From Lekki Toll Gate – Pathologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by AroleOduduwa2: 3:27am On Jul 11, 2021
This is why all Buratai was so desperate for the ambassadorial post. He want immunity from his crime against humanity, posterity will judge everyone directly involved in this killing. Their generation will eat from the fruit they planted.
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by DaCharis2016: 3:53am On Jul 11, 2021
chatinent:
Terrorists are given amnesty, reinstated to better places, revered and honoured.

Protesters are roasted by the groundnuts from ’47s.

A country where youths yearn to “escape” from where they call home.

A country where the same set of people have been ruiling us from inception, only to remember you electorates after four years when they are about to be recycled. That moment, they fill your hands with a single ₦1000 note and it turns to a million in your eyes; blinded by the note, you commit all sorts of atrocities.

You feel the godfatherism makes you Jehovah.

You killed without recourse to.

You torment for a living.

They hire you and hail you for gallantry. Gallantry? None of their children needs gallantry, is that what it means?

You carry woofers and sing their party songs! They buy your destinies with few nairas, yet embezzle what a hundred of your lineage cannot finish in a millennial generation, even if you have to reincarnate into a tank several times.

You become partisan because of the bribe aroma of the legal tender you receive...you don't mind killing your brother.

Where is your peace?

You enjoy the tears of your neighbor yet pray for peace and long life.

You mock Jah

We swim in such foolery because we have no conscience yet we pray for peace and security.

Where is our pride!

Where is the human in us!

Why have we become beasts of no nations making things fall apart even amid we the poor who have our lifelines no longer at ease?

Such Joy of Humanhood.

O mothers of Nigeria? How do you feel to procreate into this den with no Daniels?

I will wipe my tears and assure myself one thing:

Human government can never give you peace.

Human government was dead in arrival.

Man's government has failed!

It has proven we cannot rule ourselves!

How can the imperfect rule the imperfect?

Would it create a good nation?

Oh yes, only imagiNATION.

#WipesTearsAndDropsPen.
What a nice poem.
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by DaCharis2016: 3:58am On Jul 11, 2021
I don't think it was just three persons killed at Lekki tollgate that fateful night. It was more than that.
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by DaCharis2016: 4:01am On Jul 11, 2021
This is why Jagaban should never perceive any public leadership post ever again in this country as the outcome of his emergence is going to be full of bloodshedding.
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by Vulcanheph(m): 4:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Zombies will avoid this thread..... Even the mods (many of whom have obviously been compromised) won't push this to FRONT PAGE.
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by amc: 5:11am On Jul 11, 2021
DaCharis2016:
I don't think it was just three persons killed at Lekki tollgate that fateful night. It was more than that.

The pathologist didn’t say Lekki Toll Gate. He said 3 bodies were from Lekki and only one had gunshot wounds. Lekki is not the same thing as Lekki Toll Gate.
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by Ovs4real: 5:27am On Jul 11, 2021
For everyone who supported this wicked act.
Whether you be bmc or na cruise you dey catch... May endless pains, sorrow for you all your lives till your 4th generation.

For mannabbq, may you fall into hot coals and be grilled beyond recognition!
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by xelly: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2021
Where is Helinues and Mynd4? 99 youth killed. If They said 99, you should expect a higher figure. Those BMC that abused that Female DJ, I hope you ask God to forgive you for he blood of those killed?
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by Joromi1: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2021
99 persons! And all this while they've been denying. O my God! I know nothing will happen but I just hope this is not true.
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by Ovamboland(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2021
Racoon:
I still maintained that Nigerian government and its security agencies gruesomely killed its citizens and desperate attempts have been ongoing to cover up but we all have a supreme God all of us will be answerable to on the day of judgement.

Multiple documentaries (including the army 's disjointed and incongruent testimonies @ the #EndSARS panel of inquiry) have chronicled the dastardly role played by the Nigerian army(that said it was not trained to expose BH sponsors or fight same) in these killings including the gruesome incident on 20-10-2020 @ Lekki Tollplaza.

As for all the BMC, mummified zombie supporters of this accursed government, you will all have a taste of the pudding before you exit this earth since a fat slavery is better than lean liberty and choose to be a wellfed slave than a hungry free man.Karma is a bitch

You read this article and still can't comprehend what is being said.

No wonder many of you struggle with passing IELTS comprehension test and need 5 trials to get passing score
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by Hypemanshuga: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2021
See them
They are killing people
They are cutting hands
They want to rule
They want to do and undo

See them! They are killing my people
They are killing my people
They are killing the Youth
In a single night
They murdered many and saint their evil
They killed my people
They killed the youth

They murdered many
On the road
In the waters
And even burnt building
They hurt lives and feelings

They are evil

Hypemanshuga
Re: #Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered by DaCharis2016: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2021
amc:

The pathologist didn’t say Lekki Toll Gate. He said 3 bodies were from Lekki and only one had gunshot wounds. Lekki is not the same thing as Lekki Toll Gate.
Autopsy reports
During his testimony in June, Mr Obafunwa, a professor of Medicine, and the Head of the Department of Morbid Anatomy at the Lagos University College of Medicine, said at least 99 persons were killed during the #EndSARS protests.

He added that three persons were killed in Lekki when soldiers opened fire on unarmed protesters at the toll plaza on October 20, 2020.

The remaining bodies were received from other parts of the state including Surulere, Ikorodu, Ajah, Fagba, among others, Mr Obafunwa said.
So who heard right here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Votes At PDP Convention, Says Let's Rescue Nigeria. Pictures / No One Should Fall For The Deceit By the Yorubas / Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.