Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) (809 Views)

Biafra: Why Chika Edoziem Must Be Careful And Vigilant / Throw Back Written In May:Why Nnamdi Kanu Must Appoint A Deputy / Tinubu Should Be Extra Careful And Vigilant In Dealing With Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
I was reading a news story that broke today about almost 40 people killed by the Fulanis in Benue and for you to understand the Benue Fulanis conflict you have to go back to history, Benue people stopped the Fulani jihad of 1804 and this is why Fulanis never reached the east we would have defeated and drowned them in the river Niger of course, but you must understand that this Fulanis and Benue clash didn't start today.

For now, we Igbos have only Nnamdi Kanu, we have nobody else, you doubt me? Mention one person fighting the Fulanis now aside from Nnamdi Kanu and ipob now, some are shouting non-violence while the military is killing their people, some are on human rights radio shouting, these people should know that they are dealing with Fulanis and not the whites.

Remember Gana the Benue hero that was fighting the Fulanis and I know you remember him, he was lured out of hiding for peace talks by the Benue state government, and the Fulanis executed him, it was an order from Buhari to kill him, take your mind back to what they did to Nnamdi Kanu they wanted to kill him at his house and they ended up killing 28 people.

So Nnamdi Kanu must be Careful when going for any peace talks and by the way, the only talks that he should be going for are referendum talks if Nnamdi Kanu is harmed it would kill the morale of we Igbos but of course we have some traitors in Igbo land that would rejoice because it was the same Benue people that sold out their son Gana defending them against the Fulanis, look at what has become of Benue today, total massacre, mass killing, and rape

https://www.biafranboys.org/kanu-must-be-careful-and-vigilant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Check out this article that was written in May, just as if I knew what would happen, I am a spiritual writer, I don't just write, I am always guided by the spirit

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
My write ups are for tomorrow and not for today, I am a strategist and I carefully analyse things before I write and thats why I was able to discover the fulanis and then I broke the Ijaw lies on nairaland, do you hear them saying ojukwu killed boro again?
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
I wrote another article in May tell ipob to choose a deputy and look at what happened, no deputy to take over
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2021
I wrote this one in May as well why ipob must choose a deputy

Why Nnamdi Kanu Must Appoint A Deputy.

We Igbos hate dictatorship and this is probably one of the reasons why Uche Mefor left Ipob, if you have a deputy and you bypass him to make decisions then you don't regard and respect him and I support Uche Mefors move for leaving Ipob because he was disrespected and even me I won't stay where I am not regarded and respected. Every group must have a board and deputy and even dictatorships like North Korea have a deputy maybe his sister.

We all know having a deputy might be difficult especially if it is someone that does not share the same ideas as the leader and that would lead to conflict and if not managed properly it could lead to an armed conflict take for example the south Sudan case where the president is fighting his deputy.

One of the reasons why I always disagree with Kanu is Because of his command and control and giving him self all the power to make decisions, I don't think it should be that way even North Korea have advisor's, but I am not a member of Ipob and Kanu can run Ipob anyway he sees fit but I was thinking Ipob should be a template of how he would want to run Biafra, he should have a supreme council with him as the head and his deputy with a veto vote as well because in a country even the Supreme Court can shut down the president, he can always talk to his deputy to see reasons and agree with him, but having absolute power is dangerous and it reeks of dictatorship and not democracy.I agree with Kanu on Biafra and on our right to defend ourselves my only disagreement is not having a deputy

Kanu is charismatic, Smart, and a sweet talker and it would be hard to find someone like him, but we have many in Ipob that share the same ideology as Kanu or are even more radical than Kanu, he should make that person the deputy in case something happens tomorrow so as not to kill the moral of Ipob and Igbos because like it or not I might not be a member of Ipob but I am in support of Kanu and I would speak out when he is wrong and let's face it only Kanu can face the Fulani caliphate now we have nobody else, so as a matter of urgency Kanu should maybe train a deputy and he can be at the background but he ready to lead Ipob when the time comes, like it or not the gods of the land are with Kanu and Igbos must support him and still knock him when he messes up, we must not support the Fulanis against Kanu.
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
So don't take what I write for granted and I am coming for ipob Dos and make no mistake I am not a member of ipob but I am Pro ipob.. Dos did not put out informations on time and they are still not putting info on time till today
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by 2elliot: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
vasel15:
My write ups are for tomorrow and not for today, I am a strategist and I carefully analyse things before I write and thats why I was able to discover the fulanis and then I broke the Ijaw lies on nairaland, do you hear them saying ojukwu killed boro again?
Bro, I would love to trace my grand mum's lineage to Igboland. I want to find the family she came from. I was told my grand mum's grandmother came from Nsukka, and the family or compound name is Anuku and also she was named by her family name Anuku when she was sold and married off so that she will not be lost and her children could always trace back. Now, I am will to trace and unite with the Anuku family.
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by mightyhaze: 11:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
Vaselstradamus/Biafraboystradamus lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2021
2elliot:
Bro, I would love to trace my grand mum's lineage to Igboland. I want to find the family she came from. I was told my grand mum's grandmother came from Nsukka, and the family or compound name is Anuku and also she was named by her family name Anuku when she was sold and married off so that she will not be lost and her children could always trace back. Now, I am will to trace and unite with the Anuku family.

I pray and hope that you find her lineage bro and ask real questions to elders in your village and I am sure someone would point you to the right direction
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 12:51am On Jul 11, 2021
mightyhaze:
Vaselstradamus/Biafraboystradamus lipsrsealed

I write as the spirit directs me it was written in may
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 12:54am On Jul 11, 2021
esnbrutality:
let dem continue in their foolery...they think it ends with kanu....

Problem is that many of you don't listen I wrote those articles in May because I already saw it, if kanu had a deputy would he not have taken over by now? There won't be much stress, I am pro ipob and pro biafra but I would stay in the middle so I can write as I please and give knocks when necessary.
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2021
I would be releasing all the throw back articles I wrote
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by 2elliot: 2:11am On Jul 11, 2021
vasel15:

I pray and hope that you find her lineage bro and ask real questions to elders in your village and I am sure someone would point you to the right direction
Thanks for the response. Actually, it was my mum who told me the history, that an Nsukka woman from Anuku( or Anuko) compound was married off, who then gave birth to my great great grandmother. From the story she bored Anuko as name so that her compound can be traced with the name. And that is what I am trying to establish. I wish to find people from Nsukka.
Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by vasel15: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2021
2elliot:
Thanks for the response. Actually, it was my mum who told me the history, that an Nsukka woman from Anuku( or Anuko) compound was married off, who then gave birth to my great great grandmother. From the story she bored Anuko as name so that her compound can be traced with the name. And that is what I am trying to establish. I wish to find people from Nsukka.

You will find them start from Facebook and start searching for people with that last name and then ask questions

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Written In May:kanu Must Be Careful And Vigilant(photos) by Hausa(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
vasel15:
Please, where's this story?

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria eventually Break Up, Who Repays Buhari Loans? / JUST IN:Scores Killed As Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Militia Invade Southern Kadun / Keke Set On Fire Because Of Sit-at-home, IPOB Members Rejoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.