Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial (292 Views)

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by veroupdate(f): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria General Overseer for not attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial

Watch Full Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do94wZoyLCc
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by favour32(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2021
GO with fake lives!
Hatred from the pit of hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by CandyOps(m): 12:46am On Jul 11, 2021
I think most christian denominations and even some christians can see right through TB Joshua and his gimmicks. So they low-key considered him a charlatan.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by Karlovych: 2:04am On Jul 11, 2021
embarassed embarassed Maybe things are becoming hard for them this period, everyone is feeling the heat under Jubrin and even the pastors are not exempted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by orisa37: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2021
Daddy Freeze is just wasting time playing "AMEBO". CHRIST IS OUR ADVOCATE IN HEAVEN.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by orisa37: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2021
Daddy Freeze is just wasting time playing "AMEBO". CHRIST IS OUR ADVOCATE IN HEAVEN.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. T.B.JOSHUA IS ONDOSTATE'S GOD'S GRACE TO THE WORLD. by Rotimi ONDO STATE GOVERNOR.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by Aforxzy(f): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2021
These people did not associate with him while alive, now that he is dead you want them to attend his burial so people like you will call them hypocrites.
He's been buried who no attend na him saabii.
Everyone go answer this call someday too.
Live well live right.

And Freeze hope you attended too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by 111sunshine: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Hmnn
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by HighWITCH: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2021
E shock una?
Most GOs live worse lives than you if you don't know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by gentle136(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2021
And dem go dey preach love to their members and dem no dey practice d love.

Many of dis guys na title dem just carry for head dem ways no pure.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by JourneytoEL(f): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2021
T.B Joshua's death really exposed how empty and ignorant the average Nigerian Christian is. It made me realise that christianity in nigeria is a game of numbers not content. We have Christians in quantity not quality. Even the lowest level of the spirit of discernment doesn't exist in their lives, yet they move around with pride and pomposity, never willing to come of learning. To every genuine minister out there, this should be a wake up call. Teach your congregants life in the Spirit. Teach them how to grow in spiritual things. Enough with the prosperity messages. Teach them how you grew. When believers are taught spiritual matters especially how to operate in the gift of discernment, they will know how to differentiate true from truth. If they can't run against men, how will they run against horses; if they can't differentiate between false prophets and true prophets, how then will they differentiate between the antichrist and Christ? Forget the numbers, Christianity is indeed empty in Nigeria. I really feel burdened and I wish my burden will be shared by every genuine Christian that walks by the Spirit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by tobechi20(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2021
I don't like attending burial
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by Nezzjnr: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2021
CandyOps:
I think most christian denominations and even some christians can see right through TB Joshua and his gimmicks. So they low-key considered him a charlatan.

Even though... There was no reason for them whatsoever to miss his Burial
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by Denn(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2021
CandyOps:

They are simply envious.

The guy was a real giver. He gave to people who could not pay him back. He is not a cash harvester like many of the other pastors. This is why they envy him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Nigeria G.O For Not Attending Prophet T. B. Joshua's Burial by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2021
JourneytoEL:
T.B Joshua's death really exposed how empty and ignorant the average Nigerian Christian is. It made me realise that christianity in nigeria is a game of numbers not content. We have Christians in quantity not quality. Even the lowest level of the spirit of discernment doesn't exist in their lives, yet they move around with pride and pomposity, never willing to come of learning. To every genuine minister out there, this should be a wake up call. Teach your congregants life in the Spirit. Teach them how to grow in spiritual things. Enough with the prosperity messages. Teach them how you grew. When believers are taught spiritual matters especially how to operate in the gift of discernment, they will know how to differentiate true from truth. If they can't run against men, how will they run against horses; if they can't differentiate between false prophets and true prophets, how then will they differentiate between the antichrist and Christ? Forget the numbers, Christianity is indeed empty in Nigeria. I really feel burdened and I wish my burden will be shared by every genuine Christian that walks by the Spirit.
You are 100% right.

(1) (Reply)

Thread About Ufo/aliens From A Nigerian Perspective, Share Your Experiences / The Blood Of Jesus And The Revelation Of Divine Justice. Part 4 / Mountain Top Daily Devotional 28th September 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.