Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

"PHOTOS" Upcoming American Rapper, Bia, Has Tendered An Apology For Saying That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "PHOTOS" Upcoming American Rapper, Bia, Has Tendered An Apology For Saying That (439 Views)

BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Tailor Slams Mosunmola Filani: You Sell Cream But Your Skin Is An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"PHOTOS" Upcoming American Rapper, Bia, Has Tendered An Apology For Saying That by Gabrielonome14: 12:50am On Jul 11, 2021
"PHOTOS" Upcoming American rapper, Bia, has tendered an apology for saying that she did not recognise the faces of Nigerian music stars Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido.

Upcoming American rapper, Bia, has tendered an apology for saying that she did not recognise the faces of Nigerian music stars Wizkid, Burna Boy and Davido.

The artiste made the statement on Friday while she was live on Instagram with popular rapper, Nicki Minaj, to promote their new collaboration.
When asked to chose which of the three stars she would like to have a relationship with, she said, “I don’t know what they all look like.”
The statement did not sit well with Nigerian fans of the artistes who took to Twitter to bash the newbie for her statement.

@Fizzycruzz on Twitter said: “A whole queen of rap knows them and you saying you don’t know what they look like.”
“You don’t know what Wizkid looks like ?? you must be joking,”

@ManiaHorluwa tweeted.
Listing WizKid’s recent achievements,

@Tee_Claasiquem also wrote, “You don’t know Wizkid? The man that sang ‘Brown Skin Girl’ and even won a grammy plaque at the just concluded grammies?”
Following the outrage, the ‘Whole Lotta Money’ rapper took to Twitter to apologise, and clarify what she really meant by her statement.

“I said I don’t know what they all look like doesn’t mean I don’t know their music. I didn’t mean to offend anyone #LOVE,” she tweeted using the Nigerian flag emoji.

Get more gist at www.coolstories.com.ng

https://coolstories.com.ng/community/celebrities/photos-upcoming-american-rapper-bia-has-tendered-an-apology-for-saying-that-she-did-not-recognise-the-faces-of-nigerian-music-stars-wizkid-burna-boy-and-davido/

Re: "PHOTOS" Upcoming American Rapper, Bia, Has Tendered An Apology For Saying That by 400billionman: 2:49am On Jul 11, 2021
Apologies accepted.

But she should buy 3 kegs of palm wine, 2 He goats, One female goat that is still a Virgin for sacrifice...

For offending the elders.
Re: "PHOTOS" Upcoming American Rapper, Bia, Has Tendered An Apology For Saying That by DWJOBScom(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2021
She's right
She can identify their music, seen their photos but doesn't know them!
It's possible to identify someone by what they do and not know them personally

(1) (Reply)

Photos And Video From Chacha Eke's 34th Birthday Party / Finally Cross-dresser James Brown Start To Grow Bre*st [video] / Nollywood Actress Blast Tiwa Savage For Chasing Clout Over BLACKMAIL S3X VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.