Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money (250 Views)

Adsensewahala Again Webmasters Help!!!! / Please Blogger/webmasters Help Me My Adsense Is So Low / Wordpress Theme Needed, Webmasters Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by Dollarmine: 3:30am On Jul 11, 2021
Hello webmasters Nairaland,

Please Note I'm Not Begging For Money

I am Dollarmine, well that's just my moniker. I came across this Nairaland way back 2017, but I had not really signed up for an account then. Straight to the point I'm a young man in my mid 20s, I'm a final year student, a Nigerian, you know how we all thought of going to school, graduating and getting good jobs, remember? Well I think that plan has failed, as a final year student I'll be needing money for lot of things, I may manage to cater for those things. But my question is what happens next?

I have always loved this idea of online skills and so on, I wouldn't say am scared of losing money I invest into online skills, but I sincerely need help and mentoring if I'm to give my time to it so that I don't end up loosing time and money all together. I'm not a lazy person I have done hard jobs to foot bills but I believe it mustn't always be hard jobs. For over one year now I have been reading articles and watching videos about blogging as an online skills I can actually learn including those I came across here on Nairaland, I have tried creating several blogs to put what I've read to work but I don't think it's all about reading and watching videos online.

So lately I've been thinking maybe I should just forget about blogging and go for something else(from my little research over time I think I know a little about blogging now but there's no one to put me through so maybe that won't work. N.B: I've read a lot about blogging but profitable blogging requires money for some expenses which I don't have to continue it, it's actually what I'd love to do), from previous posts I came across here, I've been considering something like Seo optimization, programming, youtube channel and digital marketing but I don't know how to go about it plus I would love to have someone to put me through. If there's anyone who can help me out please do, brokeness has dealt with me seriously. I Need Your Support/Advice/Mentoring Nairaland webmasters. Help A Bro!!!!

Udokabestluv, Your Help Is Needed

Cc lalaticlala dominique please I'd appreciate if this can get to front page for more audience.
Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by Dollarmine: 3:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Nairaland readers please help out
Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Dollarmine:
Hello webmasters Nairaland,

Please Note I'm Not Begging For Money

I am Dollarmine, well that's just my moniker. I came across this Nairaland way back 2017, but I had not really signed up for an account then. Straight to the point I'm a young man in my mid 20s, I'm a final year student, a Nigerian, you know how we all thought of going to school, graduating and getting good jobs, remember? Well I think that plan has failed, as a final year student I'll be needing money for lot of things, I may manage to cater for those things. But my question is what happens next?

I have always loved this idea of online skills and so on, I wouldn't say am scared of losing money I invest into online skills, but I sincerely need help and mentoring if I'm to give my time to it so that I don't end up loosing time and money all together. I'm not a lazy person I have done hard jobs to foot bills but I believe it mustn't always be hard jobs. For over one year now I have been reading articles and watching videos about blogging as an online skills I can actually learn including those I came across here on Nairaland, I have tried creating several blogs to put what I've read to work but I don't think it's all about reading and watching videos online.

So lately I've been thinking maybe I should just forget about blogging and go for something else(from my little research over time I think I know a little about blogging now but there's no one to put me through so maybe that won't work. N.B: I've read a lot about blogging but profitable blogging requires money for some expenses which I don't have to continue it, it's actually what I'd love to do), from previous posts I came across here, I've been considering something like Seo optimization, programming, youtube channel and digital marketing but I don't know how to go about it plus I would love to have someone to put me through. If there's anyone who can help me out please do, brokeness has dealt with me seriously. I Need Your Support/Advice/Mentoring Nairaland webmasters. Help A Bro!!!!

Udokabestluv, Your Help Is Needed

Cc lalaticlala dominique please I'd appreciate if this can get to front page for more audience.

Because Of The Fact That You Have Tag UDOKA BEST LOVE, On Nairaland Forum, Your Problem Is Over Brother, I Will Advice You To Meet Me On Whatsapp Chat, If Truly You Are Interested In Making Money From Blogging Business, I'm Very Popular Blogger In Nigeria.
Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:58am On Jul 11, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 And Seun

Please Help This Brother, He Is About To Give Up In Life, Udokabestluv Really Care.
Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by Dollarmine: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44 And Seun

Please Help This Brother, He Is About To Give Up In Life, Udokabestluv Really Care.

Thank you boss embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by Dollarmine: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Because Of The Fact That You Have Tag UDOKA BEST LOVE, On Nairaland Forum, Your Problem Is Over Brother, I Will Advice You To Meet Me On Whatsapp Chat, If Truly You Are Interested In Making Money From Blogging Business, I'm Very Popular Blogger In Nigeria.

Done sir

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by EmmaxKeys: 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Who know you in Lagos, talkless of Nigeria? Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Who know you in Lagos, talkless of Nigeria? Be careful!

May Almighty God Have Mercy On you
Re: Webmasters Help Me Out!! I'm In Dire Need Of Your Help. Please Not With Money by EmmaxKeys: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

May Almighty God Have Mercy On you

grin grin

Amen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Goggle Ads Account Verified / Tell Me How To This On Facebook And Get #500 Airtime Instantly / Get A Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.