Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Messi....:catch Me If You Can Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi....:catch Me If You Can Ronaldo (427 Views)

Can Ronaldo Leave Guardiola With Regrets On Manchester Derby? / Can Ronaldo Overtake Christine Sinclair In The All Time International Goal / Can Ronaldo Win The Champions League With Juventus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi....:catch Me If You Can Ronaldo by MaxiB1242: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2021
The real GOAT
The one and only GOAT Lionel Andreas Messi has silent and crippled Ronaldo and his wailer fans by Lifting the copa America
Messi won a record 5 Ballon d'or without stress and the rude and arrogant Ronaldo with his luck and hard work came and equal the record and all his fans were happy believing and thinking it will be the end of the debat Messi took it as a challange and set another standard by claiming the ballon d'or for the 6th time a world record no one can ever match but Ronaldo fans are still hoping that one day Penaldo might get lucky again with many penalty to boost his goals so he can claim that award again.. But you know what..? Messi have set another standard by lifting the copa america 7th Ballon d'or is 100% sure abi na that your Ngolo kante, Jorginho, Mbape, Lewandowski.. you won take match am lol... Sorry... That award is as good as gone it is already 7th Ballon d'or and still counting
Ronaldo should be coming
Messi is gonna Cement his Legacy by lifting the world cup in Qatar this i have seen.. If you want to quot me first go back to my former post and read before quoting.. all hail the king Leo the god of football.. The one and only GOAT of our time.. May you live long and may yout Rein Belong...

2 Likes

Re: Messi....:catch Me If You Can Ronaldo by Afamsi: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Oga wey dey on top, nobi person wey dey front dey catch up with person wey dey back.. You be awusa?
Re: Messi....:catch Me If You Can Ronaldo by nrexzy: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2021
We now know who the GOAT & Ewu is.....
Re: Messi....:catch Me If You Can Ronaldo by bencher14: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2021
MESSI at Cops.

5 MOM award in the Copa 2021
Best Player of the tournament
Top scorer of the tournament.

Messi has 4 Best Player award in major tournament including World cup, with 3 Top scorer awards.

He has an Olympic gold medal

He has push Argentina to 6 Major finals. But has been unlucky.

Please don't ever bring Ronaldo close to where Messi is.

5 Likes

Re: Messi....:catch Me If You Can Ronaldo by MasonKendall(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2021
Afamsi:
Oga wey dey on top, nobi person wey dey front dey catch up with person wey dey back.. You be awusa?
As much as I love Ronaldo, I know that Messi is way ahead of him.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Messi Wins First International Trophy With Argentina / It Is Not Longer Real Madrid, Here Are The Top 5 Football Clubs With Most Fans / Get 5 Sure Odds We Are Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.