Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk (697 Views)

Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk / Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk / Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by emma231: 1:57am On May 11, 2011
Hi,my name is emma Johnson and i work at the Securities and Exchange Commission

as an information system analyst.I am a Chartered Accountant as well as a

Chartered Stock Broker with diverse experience in the financial sector.I

never believed at a point in time that the stock markets could crash not

until the global economic meltdown which many are still suffering from

including some loyal colleagues.After the distress of the economic

downturn,i noticed the stock market was no longer a reliable investment

portfolio at this point in time,i began to seek for reliable investment

platforms and found one which has made me generate nothing less than $900

a week.Whoever says this is impossible has given up on how to make online

investment.Here is a worthwhile opportunity as you give it a trial at Sony

Global Asset Management Limited.It's easier than you think and uprising

when you receive almost 100% of what you invest in 20days with no stress

and no risk.Just believe this and check more on s o n y g l o b a.c o m

and you will be glad you did,
Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by omachi1026(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2011
How real is this type of Investment. Can you show some personal payment history My guy wise up!!!
Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by manie(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2011
Instead of answering my question he went to open another thread. This guy is not real. I want to meet you in your office since you said you work with SEC. My brother works with the legal dept. of SEC at Abuja.

The guy is looking for maga. Constant investment ko, reliable investment ni.

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How I Make It Online, / Europe: Greek Bailout Vote Reignites Euro Crisis / Let's Talk Site Flipping!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.