Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W (4008 Views)

Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by Marlexander: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2021
For many of us, when we see curvy ladies in our environment we easily conclude that they enhanced their body surgically. This is oftentimes not true because many of these women actually put in hardwork to achieve that great body we see and admire.....
Check photos of what they did to get such great bodies below

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=1720eb8b7f79691e782250eb82ff82f1&news_entry_id=s1e1b3213210710en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_89b63945-3069-49d4-be0d-e57cd88a1dc3&from=news

Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by Coldshisha: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2021
Lol

Just because they don't announce their surgery date or they don't show you their body shaper doesn't mean they are 100% natural

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by appishani1(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Naturally some are blessed with sexy body. I mean naturally.
Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by ArewaWife(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2021
All 3 had surgery

4 Likes

Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by Wealthyone: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2021
All of them are plastic surgery.
Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by timibare(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omo I love Chef Chi kiss
Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by ukaface(f): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
So as I no get curves, boobs and ass, I no dey sexy ABI?

Stupid societal mentality

1 Like

Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by KristaPretty(f): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
My only consolation is that the body will get rotten las las grin grin grin

All those big bumbum, na shit full am angry

3 Likes

Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by bjprodint1: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
KristaPretty:

Lol,jealousy!
Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Any which way, grin

Ini benin edo own na surgery na, we confirm the odd e sure.
Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by WoundedLamb: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Coldshisha:
Lol

Just because they don't announce their surgery date or they don't show you their body shaper doesn't mean they are 100% natural
You don't think putting on body shapers to shed weight is natural enough?
Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by PrincessGlow: 3:37am On Jul 12, 2021
ukaface:
So as I no get curves, boobs and ass, I no dey sexy ABI?

Stupid societal mentality

No mind them

1 Like

Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by PrincessGlow: 3:39am On Jul 12, 2021
KristaPretty:

Actually na fat full am. Shit dey inside intestine
Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by KristaPretty(f): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Actually na fat full am. Shit dey inside intestine

E no concern me, na shit full everywhere from belle down to the big bumbum angry

1 Like

Re: How Chef Chi, Ini Edo And Destiny Etiko Proved That Women Can Have A Sexy Body W by PrincessGlow: 7:23am On Jul 12, 2021
KristaPretty:

E no concern me, na shit full everywhere from belle down to the big bumbum angry

So how cime you fall in love with someone knowing fully well they full of shit

(1) (Reply)

A Very Brazzers Xxxmas Part 1 / Muna Obiekwe: All You Know / Finest Girl Benue Angel Shedrack Releases Mad Photos With These Outfits. (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.