Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna (32470 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by 4four(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2021
nchiugo:
Next should be top government officials. Getting there
when almost all of them are now permanent resident in abuja
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by richmond500: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Why should they leave govt alone? Are those who control govt not d same "greedy first class citizens" that u mentioned?
there is a difference between govt and politicians.

A very big difference, govt is a body made up of citizens, structures, laws, customs etc while politicians are individual
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by richmond500: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2021
4four:
when almost all of them are now permanent resident in abuja
its just a matter of time before Abuja feels the heat too

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2021
stanisbaratheon:
Before the 2015 and 2019 elections, the APC were fond of saying "Under Goodluck Jonnathan terrorists were in control of many local government in Borno state" but today hafa?? The same terrorists have now captured more than local government. It won't be long before they capture and control an entire state in the north, that is if it hasn't already happened. I hear the governor of Yobe state spend most of his time in Abuja.

We really cannot wait for this ethno-religious government to leave.

Yeah things were bad in Jonathan's regime.

That was when Zamfara got.completely taken over by bandits , at least three states were run by boko and the fulani issue was just as bad then as it is now. And then there was bombing everywhere. And massive corruption. The days when subsidy scams ran riot and when the nsa was an atm for all and sundry

That is why APC is such a disappointment. They were.voted to change the narrative. Instead they are sustaining it. All under a man who should have retired since.

Lord knows both pdp and apc are not the answer to Nigeria's problems. We Nigerians are the answer.But we no wan hear. Na money way we wan chop.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by LegalWolf: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Beancounter93:

Good answer

But still, the North too needs to wake up. And I hope this kidnapping wakes up the North to the reality that things need to change.

The North has an exploding youth population
And nothing is being done for them. That's the kind of milleu that allows for things like Boko and bandits to thrive

Brother I agree with all you said. These are honest conversations we northerners need to have and in my little space and corner, I spare-head them. But it’s riles me up when these guys attempt to paint a picture of a perfect south or paint North as if it’s a shithole that nothing good can’t come out from. I won’t take that.

And do you know the worst part? These guys are as local as hell. I lived in Lagos for a major part of my life and I see poverty in Makoko yaba, people sleeping on the bridge in Ojota, Youths wasting their lives as agbero in Okoko, iyana aba and Ojo axis, there’s problem of land grabbers called omo onile. You can’t buy land and sleep on it. They’ll sell it and give you one useless area. Even upon buying land and paying full price, you’ll still pay money to THUGS for foundation, decking and roofing. You can’t see that anywhere in the North! Yet, they have the audacity to represent the south as one perfect place. If you know all these things, won’t you be angry?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2021
Coldsperm:
This is a welcome development. I wish the Bandits well.

But the emir is of the minority Adara community I believe.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Danzakidakura(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2021
El-Rufai prefer them to MNK which is his problem.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2021
delpee:

Are you sure of this? He may be Hausa Fulani.
Probably kidnapped for some reasons that we may not understand. He'll be freed soon hopefully. Praying for the students and others too. Too much trauma and despondency everywhere. sad

I believe he belongs to the minority Adara tribe which is 55% Traditionalist-christian while the ruling houses are muslim.

El rufai turned them into emirs for which there was backlash from the community.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2021
effty:
When did Kajuru turn to an emirate?

El rufai turned them into emirate
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2021
felixedet:
Last I checked, all emirs in Nigeria are Fulfude speaking fulani just like the vegetative kankaroo in aso rock.

It's only an ethnic affairs..... No pity but spite.

Shame on all northerners and idiotic Southerners supporting this maladministration, the worst since the beginning of TIMES....

This emir is not fulani. Its a recently created position by el rufai. The emir is probably Adara minority
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Cr0nus1: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2021
scammers
https://www.nairaland.com/cronus1
Scammed me 100k be carefull with him
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by mkoabiola: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2021
Who cares?

Na family matter.

Dem go settle themselves
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by putin2: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2021
May the bandit or whatever lovely name the regime call terrorist takeover all the north
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Splitmind: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2021
Fake news! How can a whole Emir be abducted?
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Vireani79: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2021
richmond500:
This is the kind of news I want, leave the common man and the govt alone, point ur fangs at those greedy first class citizens, let them feel ur wrath.

GBAMsolutely

Leave which govt
Is the govt not the first class citizens
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by TheGift: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2021
Until the get to you or someone close to you, maybe even someone that gets you. Keep wishing bandits well.
Coldsperm:
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Juban(m): 11:33am On Jul 11, 2021
The chicken are coming home to roost. Frakinstern monster is now uncontrollable. The North is taking doses on their on medicine. The next stage will be for South to vacate the North and for the North to implement full shariah. Mannequin and alcohol etc banned.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by HIPROFILE(m): 11:41am On Jul 11, 2021
The beast the Northern elites created to fight GEJ and disrupt the government should he refuse to accept defeat is turning against them and will surely consume them all They thought they were doing GEJ not knowing he actually outsmarted them.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Ikpongiton: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2021
The fire they set is coming back to consume them.allah sariki
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by survivor10(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2021
They should keep it up. We are proud of them
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by onetouch04: 11:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Bandits and herdsmen = unknown gunmen.

For your fisheries such as Crayfish, Oporo, Dryfish, Stockfish please contact Onetouch fisheries on 08157186789.

For wholesale and retail, we deliver to any part of Nigeria timely.

1 Share

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Juban(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2021
[Very correct ]
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Lawlab2: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
sonofElElyon:

But you can also advertise your services to the bandits since they are doing "business"

grin

But seriously Kaduna is fast becoming a jungle of lawlessness...

I can register anything, hence money is involved cheesy
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by wallrichy: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
This kidnapping business in the north is so lucrative and easy as long as you have bold and loyal men with AK 47. Sheik Gumi total wealth now must have risen to the status of a billionaire in naira. I also believe that Gumi's wealth and asset will surpass Dangote's own before the end of this unfortunate president.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by AnanseK(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
Coldsperm:

Wishing you the same.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by awajis78: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Kill them if possible like the the poor citizens are being smoke off
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Newness2019: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
THEY MUST ENTER HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMBINED. PLEASE HURRY.
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by Ykc2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wow I won today I told my friend yesterday that bandits will kidnapp upto 12 people today in Northern Nigeria ,he said it won't be upto 12 people we both put 100euro each now I won 100euros which is 59k for naira,I go dey use bandits dey make money northerners dey give cash ,let bandits never stop in the north since northerners re supporting them
Re: Bandits Abduct Emir Of Kajuru, Alhassan Adamu, 12 Other Family Members In Kaduna by vineyardfarms: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2021
the north is enjoying security vote fund. the north is raping what they sow - to the rufai's it is business as usual- to the mohamed we are winning the war. Ok. enjoy THESE ON FINISHED PROJECTS:, while it last.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Chinyere Shot Dead By Police Over N50 Extortion (Photos) / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police / Kidnapped lebanese worker found dead in Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.