Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,780 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! (1579 Views)

Ocholi's Service Of Songs: Osinbajo, Fashola, Ngige, Others In Attendance (Pics) / Breaking News:fashola,ngige, Mama Taraba, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by naijacann: 2:44am On May 11, 2011
Permit me to submit my predictions for 2015.
PDP gets booted from power after 2015. Reason: Besides Jonathan, there isn't any other likeable person in PDP.
The equation could change if PDP decides to bring in a radical like Col. Abubakar Umar to fly its ticket together with a strong Igbo man as VP. But I doubt if all those thieves would ever take this risk of installling Umar. Sambo isn't a factor at all, and so I wont even mention him.
The only guy left is David Mark. I think he'll try; but If AC flies a south west-south east ticket(Muslim/xtian ticket) in Fashola and Ngige---guys ethnicity apart---this would be a winning ticket. (Besides, Mark is a christian, who in the east would he fly with him that's a muslim?)
The entire south would vote for them(fashola/ngige), including christians in the north. Edo goes with them as well. And so this may well be the ticket.
But if they decide to fly a Ribadu/Fashola ticket, and PDP picks a strong Igbo man as VP together with a notherner on top, then AC should kiss themselves good bye for 2015.
Someone just shouted Sambo/Soludo 2015!!!, Well, we'll see.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2011
Rubbish. Instead it should be Ngige/Fashola ticket 2015
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by efisher(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2011
I personally prefer a Fashola presidency but I assure you that it will be equal to offering PDP the return ticket on a platter of gold. Nigeria is not yet mature to that level. Tribalism is still a very strong political determinant.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by enyojo(f): 9:07am On May 11, 2011
SAMBO/CHIME 2015?

For me, Fashola/Ngozi is more likely
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Bawss1(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2011
You people are getting ahead of yourselves with all these future political permutations. Its a solid 4 years before the next elections and a whole lot of things can happen before then. Our immediate concern should be that the present crop of politicians perform effectively to move the country forward.

All such talk about how the political landscape will look like in the future is a distraction to the serious issues of governance at hand.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Odunnu: 9:44am On May 11, 2011
Fashola/Okonjo-Iweala would be the utmost ticket.
Sambo/Chime is a joke! Dont even suggest it
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by LeMolar: 9:55am On May 11, 2011
naijacann:

Permit me to submit my predictions for 2015.
PDP gets booted from power after 2015. Reason: Besides Jonathan, there isn't any other likeable person in PDP.
The equation could change if PDP decides to bring in a radical like Col. Abubakar Umar to fly its ticket together with a strong Igbo man as VP. But I doubt if all those thieves would ever take this risk of installling Umar. Sambo isn't a factor at all, and so I wont even mention him.
The only guy left is David Mark. I think he'll try; but If AC flies a south west-south east ticket(Muslim/xtian ticket) in Fashola and Ngige---guys ethnicity apart---this would be a winning ticket. (Besides, Mark is a christian, who in the east would he fly with him that's a muslim?)
The entire south would vote for them(fashola/ngige), including christians in the north. Edo goes with them as well. And so this may well be the ticket.
But if they decide to fly a Ribadu/Fashola ticket, and PDP picks a strong Igbo man as VP together with a notherner on top, then AC should kiss themselves good bye for 2015.
Someone just shouted Sambo/Soludo 2015!!!, Well, we'll see.

You Need To Grow Up What Do You Mean Fahola/Ngige Ticket Why Not Ngige/Fashola Ticket You Are Using Indirect Way To Tell Igbo People That The Are Not Qualifier To Rule Nigeria Is Not Obasanajo From Yoruba Why Another Yoruba Man Again In 2015 For President
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by vigasimple(m): 9:57am On May 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Fashola/Okonjo-Iweala would be the utmost ticket.
Sambo/Chime is a joke! Dont even suggest it

As someone else already observed 4 years is an eternity in politics. If GEJ deceides not to contest for 2nd term then the above in bold will chase PDP out of power, assuming everything remains as it is now.

in the SE, most politicians including Ngige are 'divisive' as too many strong men figthing it out, but Okonjo-iweala is not a politicians, a christian woman with mainstream muslim from SW taking mid belt chrtisna and Northern minority votes, even people in the North who want future for themselves would have not problem voting for the pair BUT 2015 is another millenium with poltics. God spare our lives to relook at it then.

Will the SE rally round Ngige if on top of th Tickrt and if so, you will need a Norther VP(muslim) to have a chance
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by aljharem3: 9:58am On May 11, 2011
Le  Molar:

You Need To Grow Up What Do You Mean Fahola/Ngige Ticket Why Not Ngige/Fashola Ticket You Are Using Indirect Way To  Tell  Igbo People That The Are Not Qualifier To Rule Nigeria Is Not Obasanajo From Yoruba Why  Another Yoruba Man Again In 2015 For President

i thought u were a middle belter shocked shocked shocked shocked

guess u are another igbo boy grin grin grin
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by aljharem3: 9:58am On May 11, 2011
fashola / sambo 2015 or 2019
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by naijacann: 12:10pm On May 11, 2011
@Le Molar
If u read ma post well, u'll find out that I did not make any preferences on who stays on top b/twn ngige and fashola; and so did not mean to belittle any body.
Besides I'm from Umuahia. Why would I belittle my pple?
Of course Ngige with Fashola as VP would be more Superb.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 11, 2011
GEJ might be the last president of a united Nigeria, so wait till then.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Lagosboy: 12:22pm On May 11, 2011
The elections have just concluded , they have not even been sworn in ,, we are not demanding from our leaders the good governance we yearn for. Fashola only really performed in his first 2 years and was distracted by politics.

Funny how we are singing 2015 now, how would we ever progress Nigeria if we keepp distracting our politicans with all these things. Our objective should be good governance and elections are simply a means or vehicle to move people to the position to effect development.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by daroz(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2011
Atiku/Ibori(PDP) grin grin
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Blazay(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2011
Can we please get past 2011.
Thank you!
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Mynd44: 4:22pm On May 11, 2011
I would rather wit till about 2013 before i start calculating

1 Like

Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Chyz2: 4:46pm On May 11, 2011
No Igbo person will run under fashola, that is a fact,with that being said,fashola being a muslim and yoruba just ruins his chances. He can't go for a muslim from the north either,lol.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by 49cents(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2011
It is really too early to think about 2015 ticket but i guess its fun just posting. I believe the a SE-NW ticket maybe just fair. Rochas depending on his next 4 years is the best i can see then maybe Ribadu is perfect.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by aljharem3: 5:18pm On May 11, 2011
Chyz*:

No Igbo person will run under fashola, that is a fact,with that being said,fashola being a muslim and yoruba just ruins his chances. He can't go for a muslim from the north either,lol.

which means u do not like an igbo man to be no 1 or 2 in the country then because fashola is the choice of the NC, NE, NW AND SW AND SS so u better get ready grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Chyz2: 5:37pm On May 11, 2011
alj_harem:

which means u do not like an igbo man to be no 1 or 2 in the country then because fashola is the choice of the NC, NE, NW AND SW AND SS so u better get ready grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol, who told you that lie? Anyway before I get distracted by your obvious blunder let me get back to reality. If you see how northners like rochas for his philantropy you wouldn't believe it. The emirs even like him. He speaks Hausa as well. Once he picks that right northern running mate you go see wondas. Of course,this is depending on how he does in Imo if he even decides to run.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by bkbabe97y(m): 5:44pm On May 11, 2011
Chyz*:

@alj haram,                lol, who told you that lie? Anyway before I get distracted by your obvious blunder let me get back to reality. If you see how northners like rochas for his philantropy you wouldn't believe it. The emirs even like him. He speaks Hausa as well. Once he picks that right northern running mate you go see wondas. Of course,this is depending on how he does in Imo if he even decides to run.

You deceive yourself that an Northern Hausa/Fulani/Muslim will ever back a Ibo man! ROFLMAO!!! U delude urself severally!

If your Rochas likes let him build "Hanging Gardens of Babylon" equivalents on every Northern Nigerian street; he will [b]NEVER [/b]be supported! Not especially after yalls 99.9% fraudulent votes for GEJ in the recently concluded election.

Why you guys are so blind to the truth that even foreign analysts see, clearly, is beyond me.

Besides, didnt GEJ say he was gonna run for only one term?!
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by aljharem3: 6:07pm On May 11, 2011
Chyz*:

lol, who told you that lie? Anyway before I get distracted by your obvious blunder let me get back to reality. If you see how northners like rochas for his philantropy you wouldn't believe it. The emirs even like him. He speaks Hausa as well. Once he picks that right northern running mate you go see wondas. Of course,this is depending on how he does in Imo if he even decides to run.

bros you are highly mistaken, even if he is the shehu's son it does not mean he would win

the people choice comes first before any emir or shehu

look at the last election, the people's choice was buhari and he won in the north even when jonathan has already made deals with the our elites up here.

let me give u a little secret, rochas or what even will never be the president of nigeria, if u even pick ngige, it is still a dream land

the next president is coming from the north and sw

se will wait for another 16 yrs for any other chance although given that the sw does not use tribalsm to vote a southerner
wink
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by enyojo(f): 6:15pm On May 11, 2011
[size=18pt]ROCHAS/SANUSI 2015

OKOROCHA/LAMIDO 2015[/size]

Gaskiya, I'm not loyal to any of them so long as Ngozi, Ngige, Fashola, Rochas, Sanusi (any of these persons) make the President or Vice President. I'm Ok
For now, let them work and prove themselves between 2011 an 2015 !!
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Chyz2: 6:40pm On May 11, 2011
@Alj, the sw has as much chances of winning presidency in 2015 as the Pope has of becoming the Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by chino11(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2011
alj_harem:

bros you are highly mistaken, even if he is the shehu's son it does not mean he would win

the people choice comes first before any emir or shehu

look at the last election, the people's choice was buhari and he won in the north even when jonathan has already made deals with the our elites up here.

let me give u a little secret, rochas or what even will never be the president of nigeria, if u even pick ngige, it is still a dream land

the next president is coming from the north and sw

se will wait for another 16 yrs for any other chance although given that the sw does not use tribalsm to vote a southerner
wink

Well in your own case, your an ordinary almajiri who managed to read and write. Am sure you are sitting at Upper Iweka in Onitsha with your plate begging for money from Igbo folks who are your lords and you being the shoe-shiner, me guard and all the menial jobs. I can assure you that the deal now is that the north intoto will not rule this country again. So start saving now because there will be 'ugani in the north'' (meaning hunger in the land of north), there won't contracts for you guys like it use to be. Just imagine what GEJ will do to you guys. The power is moving to the east come 2015. NGIGE TICKET for presidency is already in the offing. So better brace up.
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by Afam4eva(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2011
In 2015 Fashola is running for senate. So, those of you dreaming of a Fashola presidency can now wake up from your slumber. Does fashola look like someone that can be Nigeria's president?
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by aljharem3: 6:47pm On May 11, 2011
Chyz*:

@Alj, the sw has as much chances of winning presidency in 2015 as the Pope has of becoming the Sultan of Saudi Arabia.
chino11:

Well in your own case, your an ordinary almajiri who managed to read and write. Am sure you are sitting at Upper Iweka in Onitsha with your plate begging for money from Igbo folks who are your lords and you being the shoe-shiner, me guard and all the menial jobs. I can assure you that the deal now is that the north intoto will not rule this country again. So start saving now because there will be 'ugani in the north'' (meaning hunger in the land of north), there won't contracts for you guys like it use to be. Just imagine what GEJ will do to you guys. The power is moving to the east come 2015. NGIGE TICKET for presidency is already in the offing. So better brace up.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai u people no go kill pesin here oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but on a serious not grin  do you people think for 1 second that power will move from the SW to SS and now SE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i wan cry grin grin  GEJ know he can not do that, Only Allah (God) can make an igbo man to be the president of nigeria after GEJ, i tell you

my advice for u 2 my brothers is to sit tight and enjoy GEJ (PDP) tenure while it last and hope that he gives you people speaker grin grin because that is all there is to it.

@chino please my brothers there is no point for insult here , i believe we are mature to have mature discussions undecided
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by aljharem3: 6:48pm On May 11, 2011
afam4eva:

In 2015 Fashola is running for senate. So, those of you dreaming of a Fashola presidency can now wake up from your slumber. Does fashola look like someone that can be Nigeria's president?

does jonathan look like someone that can be nigeria's president ? but he is now isn't he
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2011
Rochas rule Nigeria under APGA?

Or is he planning to decamp back to PDP?
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by chino11(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2011
LMAO., Lets see how it will all playout in 2015. Only God will decide this. The same way it was decided in 2010 (GEJ became pres.). Am sure Igboman is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by aljharem3: 6:58pm On May 11, 2011
chino11:

LMAO., Lets see how it will all playout in 2015. Only God will decide this. The same way it was decided in 2010 (GEJ became pres.). Am sure Igboman is the next president of Nigeria

gbammmmm wink
Re: Fashola/Ngige Ticket For 2015! by md4real(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2011
seriuosly, i see sanusi(cbn goverenor), el rufai and Ribadu flying the flags again for the major political parties.
as for me, a northern muslim, i will vote fashola any day except of course, buhari comes again grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Okonjo-iweala Ferried $50 Million Jobs To Brother. / How ACN Govt Shares Our Money To Members In Osun / Fuel Scarsity Is A Plot By Jonathan To Remove Subsidy. Nigerians Arise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.