Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know (721 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know by zangiff(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2021
These are the reasons why you need to stop any from of smoking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAFZ_lDiCZg
Re: Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know by heniford2: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2021
Had this my cousin who broke her mothers head with bottle after smoking weed
Re: Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know by Franzinni: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Weed smoking is bad, it takes more than it gives ...

I am speaking from a familiar perspective. Use to use that shit to numb my pain until I realized the pain never stops until I face it head on ... any smoke is bad smoke it takes too much to be good. Lungs, heart, skin, looks,breath, mind, and sometimes life.

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know by Hypemanshuga: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2021
zangiff:
These are the reasons why you need to stop any from of smoking htAFZ_lDiCZg
Light. A blunt and be happy homie. Life is short

1 Like

Re: Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know by zangiff(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Smokers r liable to die young too shocked
Re: Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know by Jakumo(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2021
Without question, smoking anything is a bad move due to all the carcinogenic compounds that are present in cannabis, and to a far greater extent, in tobacco. That said, vaporizing weed delivers a far "cleaner" high than does smoking it, while also generating far fewer unhealthy bye products in comparison to the smoking process.

This is because vaporizing weed leaves the cannabis material unburnt, and merely extracts the active ingredients of cannabis such as THC and CBD, in vapor form that is given off at lower temperatures than is the case when one smokes a joint. Finally, much smaller qualities of weed are needed to produce the desired effects when a vaporizer is used, in comparison to the amount of marijuana used to roll a single joint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz6QveHJ4y4
Re: Side Effects Of Smoking Weed You Need To Know by Bibingabby: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2021
I can say it looks terrible. Because of these videos, hemp is perceived as something terrible and bad. Many people think that this is only harmful. Nobody wants to figure it out. Once I was interested in information about hemp oil. I was surprised, because with the right treatment and the right application, it can be a great medicine. It is a pity that in many countries this is not perceived due to abuse. I use organic beeswax from https://kimberly-james.com/product/cbd-salve/ . And I can confidently say that I only benefit from it. My metabolism and skin improved, and I forgot about the headache.

(1) (Reply)

3 Side Effects Of Using Condoms That Happens To The Body / Shortest Women In The World / Covid-19 Vaccines And Compulsory Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.