Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? (1068 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Experience Hire Job At Oil And Gas Ng ( A Federal Government Agency) / Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? by Melvin623(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2021
This is a SCAM or LEGIT review on Trendnews.ng a website that claims to reward members for reading news and commenting on them.

If you viewed this post at its earlier state, you most have seen this (Trendnews.ng) as a nice opportunity to get paid for doing the easiest this.

This site is not for real at least not anymore. Meaning I had a bit of my earnings up until they stopped reflecting on the earning dashboard.

Now, about the site layout. Yeah! I know it look legit, professional and convincing.

Well Trendnews.ng is all but a legit earning site.

But on the flip side you don't have to invest any money in form of registration fees, but then again you spend data, time and effort.

Why am I saying this? Well if you have some data, time and effort to lose. You can sign up at Trendnews.ng, and do your investigations and share with us.

This review is based on what I experienced using the website.

You can view the initial post in the comment quoted by Rickmann. My first experience with the site
Re: Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? by GreatSuccess: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2021
Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? by nuel000: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2021
GreatSuccess:
Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think it's scam go through the site first
Re: Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? by Kingsean(m): 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
it looks legit
Re: Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? by Rickmann: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2021
Melvin623:
In this thread, I will tell you how I make 2000 naira for free every single day.

If this method could help me make 2k on a daily basis, it can help you too!

Just stick with me till the end of this post and see how I did it.

Truth be told, it isn't anything fancy or complex, infact it may be the easiest method of making money online.

Now lets dive into more details shall we...

I earn 2k of a daily basis from reading news, commenting, and referals on a special site.

Am sure you must have heard about making money online just for reading news.

Well, its true indeed, you can even earn for referring friends.

Cool right! I make 2k passively on a daily basis from just 10 of my friends I referred to the site.

Not too many site like this are legit, but I have received excellent commissions so far.

To start earning click HERE and then fill the registration form.

And done! all the details on how earning works are accessible through on the site.

After registration, how can one start reading and commenting.
Re: Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? by Melvin623(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Rickmann:

After registration, how can one start reading and commenting.
My earnings are no longer reflecting on my dashboard and I can withdraw any of it either. So I think the best thing to do now is don't sign up!! I will modify the post into a scam alert review. It was fun while it lasted..
Re: Trendnews.ng A SCAM or LEGIT? by Rickmann: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Melvin623:
My earnings are no longer reflecting on my dashboard and I can withdraw any of it either. So I think the best thing to do now is don't sign up!! I will modify the post into a scam alert review. It was fun while it lasted..

Ok ,thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For One Year Housemanship/internship Training At 661 Nigerian Airforce / CLOSED!! Vacancy: Office Assistant Wanted Around Ikotun - Igando Axis / Photoshoot At Neolife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.