Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy (56608 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / Mohammed Indimi, His Children And Grandchildren Reunite For Sallah (Photos) / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by zicoraads: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2021
Problem is, no buyers.

I know how much I spent ranching mine. But no buyers.
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
Esseite:

https://dailytrust.com/sallah-rams-everywhere-no-money-to-buy
a pure evidence that their people are now kidnapping to raise money for Ram. Muslims! God forbid bad thing! See Vulture seller down there bbq grill

Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by wumi2017(f): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nisiw365:

Are you a Muslim ?

MaSAAllah
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
BKayy:

Lo que
The same way what I said didn't mean "idiot". It means "big Idiot" in a polite manner
I like the way you're dishing it hot to that estupido boy.
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by WinForever(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
Science, technology, and advancement in human development cannot solve all man's problems. Instead of solving all the problems they create many more problems in the process. BUT JESUS CAN SOLVE ALL OUR PROBLEMS!!! Let us go back to Him and He will wipe away our tears; He will fill the void in your life that no one else can. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus awaits you! He sends a direct message to you today, saying - "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Do not be discouraged by the recent threat to our world, namely Corona virus. That one shall also pass away! Let us go back and put all our trust in Christ Jesus, who is more than able to safeguard us in this world and in the world to come. He guarantee's love, peace, and happiness in this world and also after our departure from this world, for there is now no condemnation to them that are in Christ JESUS.

JESUS GIVES ETERNAL LIFE TO HIS FOLLOWERS!!! Who then do you follow in this world ... money, fame, wealth, power, or some other persons, etc. These things also shall pass away and do not guarantee happiness, peace, ... eternal life. Repent from your ways and come back to Jesus today. He will keep you safe always.
As Jesus calls today, harden not your heart!
God bless you.
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Nisiw365: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2021
wumi2017:

MaSAAllah
What's MaSAllah?
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by justmondris: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
OOzz:

Zombie go and chop grass like ur mothers and brothers do

Must you insult his/her mother?
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by wumi2017(f): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nisiw365:

What's MaSAllah?

Yes
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Nisiw365: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
wumi2017:

Yes
Okay
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Tundex911: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
Blame bubu and APC squad...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by landap(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
All Muslim faithfuls should proceed to Buhari's farm and pick rams according to Islamic rights. After all, he put the economy in shambles
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by azys(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
grin grin Muslim should eat grass know or kill themselves the are good in killing one for Religious purpose
come on !!...u need sense!!!
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by PlayMaker14: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wittyduchess:
it means old layer.

Cc PlayMaker.14.
An old Layer with an incomplete body. You're correct. smiley

Cc Ishilove.
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
An old Layer with an incomplete body. You're correct. smiley

Cc Ishilove.
So what exactly do people do with an old layer with an incomplete body?
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Ishilove: 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wittyduchess:
it means old layer.

Cc PlayMaker14.
Thanks
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by abimbola74(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
grin grin Muslim should eat grass know or kill themselves the are good in killing one for Religious purpose
It’s not funny bros
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Bbbwings: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We never experienced it this bad during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan...

I remember when GEJ distributed Sugar, Flour, Food Items and Love during the 2014 Sallah period, but under the leadership of General Buhari, who's currently the world most useless President, he's distributing Hardship, Sorrows, Pains and Insecurity at Sallah.

Now, a fairly used chicken in Warri now goes for N3,620 instead of N1,070.
grin
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by abimbola74(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
Asgard73:
The North is going through a hell lot.. food is scares and costly..they’re waking from the very hallucination of a utopian “Islamic “ one North under Buhari.. he disappointed them..

But they love him... they won’t mind taking all this form him and still support.. he’s their own.

2023.. will shock Nigerians ..

North is subtlety playing politics.. and south is making noise ..

Power will return North and there’s nothing any southerner can do .. cos .. people will vote
Peaceful election... walai.
Bros Na true u yarn ooo, e go b like film.
We all are used to making noise behind our keypads
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Babatey: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Which one be fairly used chicken again? lol cheesy
Abi o
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by PlayMaker14: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ishilove:

So what exactly do people do with an old layer with an incomplete body?
So many things Ishi,

1. A fairly used fowl with one leg has some nutritional benefits due to it's excess leaping.

2. The one with just one eye can be used for some spiritual fortification.
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by yazzman(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
You know no say as things hard human being don dey eat grass too for Kastina....
lilvicky68:
Ram 250k for wetin?? Na gold the ram bin dey chop as grass??
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Handsum64: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We never experienced it this bad during the administration of Goodluck Jonathan...

I remember when GEJ distributed Sugar, Flour, Food Items and Love during the 2014 Sallah period, but under the leadership of General Buhari, who's currently the world most useless President, he's distributing Hardship, Sorrows, Pains and Insecurity at Sallah.

Now, a fairly used chicken in Warri now goes for N3,620 instead of N1,070.
Looters are chronic thieves
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by poweredcom(m): 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
The Rams will be happy that they won't get killed
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by BKayy: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
samuelson06:

resorted.
Resulted
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by BKayy: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
samuelson06:

resorted.
Resulted
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by mrkings84(m): 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Gather here if you feel that this is the longest news article you have seen on Nairaland. Omo

Uncle which one be fairly used chicken again
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by Ykc2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2021
To even imagine that Australia and New Zealand font know what to do with ram meat, they export to Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries, even their citizen don't too like ram meat ,and ram is like gold in nigeria,even Muslim people wey dey kill ram is not from bible they heard about Abraham wanted to sacrifice his son to the Lord? Why dem come carry the matter for their head?all northern politicians go follow kill ram for allah ooh grin allah don suffer
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by clothingonline(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
I need two also I wan celebrate good people around me
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by cooltola(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Asgard73:
The North is going through a hell lot.. food is scares and costly..they’re waking from the very hallucination of a utopian “Islamic “ one North under Buhari.. he disappointed them..

But they love him... they won’t mind taking all this form him and still support.. he’s their own.

2023.. will shock Nigerians ..

North is subtlety playing politics.. and south is making noise ..

Power will return North and there’s nothing any southerner can do .. cos .. people will vote
Peaceful election... walai.

Well when hunger finish the northerners , their eyes go open. The north do not owe Nigeria, no be them build Nigeria. So the notion that the North will rule forever need to stop
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2021
Complaining huh? But if you Northern folks were given a chance to vote Buhari again you wont think twice
Re: Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy by haykes(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
SAI BABA HIS WORKING
BANDITS ARE NOT CRIMINALS
CONTINUE YOU ARE DOING WELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less / Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.