Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Save Me From Sokoloan - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Save Me From Sokoloan (631 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me From Sokoloan by LOKOLESCO(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2021
I obtained loan worth #6000  on 24 of june,2021through fast money app which i supposed to pay back #8800 on 7the of july,2021.but unfortunately,i make my payment yesterday through  one of the bank account given by the agent yesterday,i was been given 9jacredit account,fast money account,sokoloan account.i was not aware that the above account number is not of thesame branch and so far i received all my text messages from sokoloan i decided to sent the money to sokoloan account details.but unfortunately,the agent call me this money to informed me that i had to pay another money on the note that the previous payment i made was on wrong account number.i have been begging him to help me out so far its there head offfice i made the money to and not branch he should be able to help,but he keep on insulting me and shouting on me.here is the number of the agent 09133259315.please can i be able to retrieve my money back please in other to pay to the right channel or can i be cleared for my loan obtained.
Re: Save Me From Sokoloan by Redomi(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2021
Hello, taking online loan is not a good Idea, I almost commit suicide but God intervene.
I have been working directly for them since December, I cannot save despite I get average 30k weekly, to eat na wahala.
I have to sold me bike to pay the 170k I owe them.
Since then, I have known peace, I can sleep like a baby.
I will not advice my enenmy to take that online loan, those guy can embarrassed someone

1 Like

Re: Save Me From Sokoloan by bamdly(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
LOKOLESCO:
I obtained loan worth #6000  on 24 of june,2021through fast money app which i supposed to pay back #8800 on 7the of july,2021.but unfortunately,i make my payment yesterday through  one of the bank account given by the agent yesterday,i was been given 9jacredit account,fast money account,sokoloan account.i was not aware that the above account number is not of thesame branch and so far i received all my text messages from sokoloan i decided to sent the money to sokoloan account details.but unfortunately,the agent call me this money to informed me that i had to pay another money on the note that the previous payment i made was on wrong account number.i have been begging him to help me out so far its there head offfice i made the money to and not branch he should be able to help,but he keep on insulting me and shouting on me.here is the number of the agent 09133259315.please can i be able to retrieve my money back please in other to pay to the right channel or can i be cleared for my loan obtained.
which app did u use
was it the real sokoloan
Re: Save Me From Sokoloan by LOKOLESCO(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2021
Fast loan but i received message through sokoloan
bamdly:

which app did u use
was it the real sokoloan

Re: Save Me From Sokoloan by bamdly(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
LOKOLESCO:
Fast loan but i received message through sokoloan
guy but u shud have stand ur ground and tell them dat na fàst loan you dey use that u ain't gat no business with sokoloan
Re: Save Me From Sokoloan by Taiwo20(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Download Truecaller and subscribe for premium; This will automatically block their calls. Don't pay any more money after some months they will start calling you for negotiation.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office 365 1year License ​5 Devices / SOLD! Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G For Sale / iPhone 11 Pro Silver 64GB for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.