Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This (254 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / Nairalanders I Need Help Pls Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This by Amaechi2023(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2021
good morning everyone.
please I have this aunt who's more like a mother to me. her husband has been battling hearth issues lately, just recently he was hit heavily by this sickness and collapsed.
its over 4days now and he's being treated yet no improvement on his health situation despite spending over 250,000 on his health.
our main challenge now is finance. the husband has over 1million naira in his zenith bank account but that money seems unwithdrawable as the husband who's now a patients can't even move talk more of signing any document.
please financial experts in the building, is there anyway the wife can access those funds from the bank without his signature knowing fully of his health condition?
his 17year old daughter is the next of kin.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This by Seniorwriter(m): 11:23am On Jul 11, 2021
Amaechi2023:
good morning everyone.
please I have this aunt who's more like a mother to me. her husband has been battling hearth issues lately, just recently he was hit heavily by this sickness and collapsed.
its over 4days now and he's being treated yet no improvement on his health situation despite spending over 250,000 on his health.
our main challenge now is finance. the husband has over 1million naira in his zenith bank account but that money seems unwithdrawable as the husband who's now a patients can't even move talk more of signing any document.
please financial experts in the building, is there anyway the wife can access those funds from the bank without his signature knowing fully of his health condition?
his 17year old daughter is the next of kin.

Tell your Aunt to take his medical report with video evidence to the head quarter of Zenith Bank of the state you all reside and try talk to the Bank manager in order to get some third party consent withdrawals or to his account officer for a legal bank approach for withdrawals.
Amaechi2023:
thanks brother.I appreciate.
All the best.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This by Amaechi2023(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Tell your Aunt to take his medical report with video evidence to the head quarter of Zenith Bank of the state you all reside and try talk to the Bank manager in order to get some third party consent withdrawals or to his account officer for a legal bank approach for withdrawals.
All the best.

@Seniorwriter
thanks brother.I appreciate.
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This by FatherChrismas: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2021
Why was your aunty, the wife, not made the next of kin in the first place
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This by pocohantas(f): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2021
NOK is irrelevant in making withdrawals from the account of an individual who is alive or dead. Even if your aunty was the NOK, she CANNOT withdraw that money.

NOK is only a contact person, but this is not the thread for that.

Do what the person above suggested or you can go to any branch and relate it to the branch head with evidence. Since he is conscious enough to tell you guys his balance, he should be able to give some sort of “consent”. He is not the first in this situation.

I wish him a quick recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice On How To Go About This by Amaechi2023(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
pocohantas:
NOK is irrelevant in making withdrawals from the account of an individual who is alive or dead. Even if your aunty was the NOK, she CANNOT withdraw that money.

NOK is only a contact person, but this is not the thread for that.

Do what the person above suggested or you can go to any branch and relate it to the branch head with evidence. Since he is conscious enough to tell you guys his balance, he should be able to give some sort of “consent”. He is not the first in this situation.

I wish him a quick recovery.
thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

What Foods Help Repair Kidneys? / What Can Cure This ? / How To Lower Cholesterol Without Medication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.