Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

First Most Engaging Micro Blogging Site In Nigeria - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Most Engaging Micro Blogging Site In Nigeria (125 Views)

Biblical Site In Israel Opened To Public For The First Time In 2000 Years / IMPOSSIBLE!! Bricklayer Using “juju” Technology To Work At A Site In Ibadan / Best Bitcoin Gambling And Sports Betting Site In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Most Engaging Micro Blogging Site In Nigeria by ashiwaju2010(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
It is no news that the Federal Government has banned the operation of Twitter in the country.

Many people are of the opinion that a viable. HOME-GROWN TWITTER alternative should be provided that will fill the gap.

I am proud to announce and inform the public that I have come across a homegrown Twitter account, developed by Nigerians in Diaspora to fill in the gap.

SHARE!!!
NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM

I have signed up and the operation is safe and secured

I also discovered that it is registered with Nigeria C.A.C.
SHARE!!!

NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM

Good to patronise our local content as China and Russia did many years back, the return of investment on their socio media platforms, is currently domicile in their countries.

Start tweeting and enjoy your secured Twitter experience.

NAIJA TWEETS DOT COM
https://naijatweets.com

SHARE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Confluence Online Certification Training / Electronic Lock / Online Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.