Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 (439 Views)

Secondary School Whatsapp Admin Mismanaged Fund And Port To Uk / Secondary School Girls In Trouble As Their Evil Act Video Leaked [watch Video] / Whatsapp Admin And Members Arrested For Sharing Fake News In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by Ghostexpose: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2021
� ATTENTION
� ATTENTION
� ATTENTION

I will want to use this opportunity to address some pending issue bordering my mind on this group ( Abuja Grooving ) .. and it has to do with the Admin @Don king ...

Sometime ago last year @Don king ask one Nelly on the group out and he was sending all his nude to the girl even while she stopped him from doing it he refuse and was telling the girl how big his dick is she was angry and went to the admins to complain .... And she told him if he abuse her again she will upload all the pictures on the group... And @Don king deleted her from the group even when the fellow admins noticed what he was doing was bad and they try talking to him he claimed the group belongs to him and he deleted her so no one should question his Authority..

A setting Oluchi favour was also abused and he was insisting he must have sex with her .... Not allowing the girl dm rest on the group ..... She could not take it and she insulted him .... He went ahead to delete the girl from the group .....

He his always found of inviting the group girls to an hotel and insist they have something important to talk about when they get there he will claimed he his a minister and can't stay in a bar to drink beer .... Getting to the room he will force his way on the girls and start telling all his guys he had had sex with the girl and out of shame they won't speak out but rather they will delete themselves from the group ... He has done that to allot of girls on this group .... If he dispute it Im sure some brave girls on the group will speak out to save the new members from his evil act

How about Mr Biomedical? He keeps calling him and telling him about all the girls he has had affairs with and how they are not important to him anymore and when Biomedical try to find out the truth about everything he said He was deleted and Don king made people see him as someone who Gossips and talk too much not knowing he has known allot of secret he wants to pour it out that's why they made the group uncomfortable for him and he took him out .

The painful part its he always video the people he is having sex with and take a picture of them to share with his friends......

How about the widow woman that was on the group ? She was used like a rag because of her loneliness and her present situation ..... A woman who has 3 kids and her husband died and left her ..... After all what they did to her she now noticed she was like a intimacy gadget..... She left the group ......

The last time JJ wanted to expose allot of things on the group he was already about to drop videos and screenshots , he was deleted immediately..... When he came back he refuse to say anything even when i went to his dm to ask him he told me it has passed i should forget.....he was deleted again and when i confronted him he told me he guess he has known allot happening on the group thats why he was deleted for no reason ....i try talking to him to tell me but he gave me his usual excuses ,that he his busy at work .......

@don king has been to all the ladies dm Asking them to meet him in an hotel ..... If he insist for a long time and you refuse you will be deleted from the group...

My reason for bringing this up today its because we all her human .... If you don't have a sister you have a mother or a girlfriend .... How will you feel if your girlfriend or sister is been used this way and a video is taken or photo of her and published all over the internet .... How will you feel .......

We all want to have fun .... But having fun that will destroy the life of another person is called what ?

I have been in this group since last year and im still in the group till now take your time and ask all your friends that left the group one way or the other and hear all their reactions ....

@don king should tell the house his reason for doing all this ......

For the past two weeks the admins should stand up and tell us if they are all aware and in agreement with all the people that left the group?

Did they take their time to ask why they left ....

For how long are you people going to keep mute while one guy useless the life of ladies ?

Bellow are some of the photos and screenshot so you guys know what im saying its no joke .....

For the ladies be wise ......

All the admins know all this happening but has refuse to address it because of the fear of been deleted or because they feel they don't have sister nor gf on the group ...so they ignored...

Pls i want each and everyone one of us to ask ourselves and ask Don king and all the admins all this questions ......

Lets stand up and ask questions

This the contact of the said admin +234 816 130 0556

Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by CheerfulGiver: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2021
No one cares....
Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by jom28gy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Who is that person and which group

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by RadioMOUTH(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nonsense, no go hustle
Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by nrexzy: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mind ur biz bro...

Na him time make him flex
Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by bjtinz: 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
shocked shocked

So na admin get the ugly looking dccck?

*Pukes
Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by dingbang(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nairaland is not a police station. This should be channeled to the relevant authorities such as NPF etc for attention and investigation.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by Sikay19(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
angry

You could have forwarned us or censored the graphic content. That dick picture is nauseating to sight. Puke undecided

Yes, to the main topic, why did the victims allow themselves to be used by this unscrupulous fellow. What happened to their block button. Some things can be prevented but they would not do the needful only to come back crying foul when they could have averted unfortunate incidents. Na dem Sabi jare undecided
Re: Whatsapp Admin Evil Act +2348161300556 by blackboy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rally una self and report to the police. Is the wharsapp group msking money for you all that you all must kwontinue.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend In Uyo Because Of Mercedes-benz 4matic / CAN Condemns Attacks On Churches, Worshipers In Kogi Continue Reading At Https: / NSCDC Officer Shoots Man For Urinating In Command’s Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.