Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What Do You Think Of This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Of This Picture? (314 Views)

Igbos Have So Much In Lagos, Can’t Think Of Attacking It ― Ohanaeze / 40 Children: When It Rains Africans Think Of Women Instead Of Agric- Reno Omokri / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Vulcanheph(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2021
I saw this picture online and I'd like to get your views on what message this picture is trying to tell...

Re: What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Bigredmachine: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
It simply shows that in Nigeria we do not have the freedom of speech again... So sad our voices have been covered up by the bloody thirsty politician in the country, you dare not talk about the things u don't like in this country else they will call for ur head... Am tired of saying God will help Nigeria
Re: What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Arda1000(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Nigeria raping her masses grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Picture? by TheEnygma(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
I think the age of the girl represents the youth of nigeria, the hand with the colors painted represents the Nigerian government ....A word is enough for the wise
Re: What Do You Think Of This Picture? by Exmilitant(m): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
If it were a man so restrained i would understand the picture perfectly. But feminists telling us Nigeria is against women makes the picture silly.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Picture? by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
She's been suffocated

(1) (Reply)

If They Don't Bow To You, Don't Bow To Them / Ikpeazu Charges Stakeholders To Sustain And Improve Gains Made In Education / El-rufai, My Governor Of The Year 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.