Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. (1605 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo Lawmakers To Intervene, Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by udele1: 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
Igbo's should thank Buhari for Kanu's arrest. His plan was to subdue the south east region with his criminal armed wing.

Just like ISWAP AND ISIS, they would impose tax on the region.

Before you contest elections you pay them.

You buy a new car you pay to get their emblem.

Buy land, you pay them before building

Want to have any function, traditional marriage etc, you get clearance from IPOB.

Pay them before you offload any container in the SE.

Pay them before u have church crusade

Then render services such as assassination

It was never about fulani, but to milk igbos.

After he got settlement for the last election in Anambra, he assumed he would get more with armed criminals this time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by matrixmuzi: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ur generation will never know peace. Isee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by udele1: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
matrixmuzi:

Lol. As long as kanu is held, the SE will know peace. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Officialgarri: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
matrixmuzi:
You idiots are so aggressive and tyrannical and just like Kanu, (the popular yet infamous albino monkey) you never take criticism lightly.

You can haul insult at anyone, but just a mere advise to your terror group, you will become animals all of a sudden

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by matrixmuzi: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
I can never like u and u can never like me. One day all of us will go our separate ways no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by matrixmuzi: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

You idiots are so aggressive and tyrannical and just like Kanu, (the popular yet infamous albino monkey) you never take criticism lightly.

You can haul insult at anyone, but just a mere advise to your terror group, you will become animals all of a sudden
I can never like u and u can never like me. One day all of us will go our separate ways no matter how long it takes.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by indemnityy: 3:29pm On Jul 11, 2021
Mad People everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Vee423: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
KANU the major problem of this government

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Officialgarri: 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
matrixmuzi:

I don't care if you like me. All I ask is that you obey the laws of the land and follow due process in achieving your goals.

Any other means you take that endangers the lives of fellow Nigerians will be met with death and or life imprisonment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Numismatic(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
udele1:
Igbo's should thank Buhari for Kanu's arrest. His plan was to subdue the south east region with his criminal armed wing.

Want to have any function, traditional marriage etc, you get clearance from IPOB.

After he got settlement for the last election in Anambra, he assumed he would get more with armed criminals this time.

Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Numismatic(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

You are the one who is stupid. Wetin concern you? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by udele1: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

Leave them. All their curses are landing on kanu's head. I need them to place more curses. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
matrixmuzi:
comments like this shows how poor the state of education is in the south east.
Go school you no gree you say you wan sell spare Parts for onitsha market now see as you dey disgrace yourself for public

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Omoslim26: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Go school you no gree you say you wan sell spare Parts for onitsha market now see as you dey disgrace yourself for public

Oga are you sure you are fine�.
Check your stats for the most educated states in Nigeria and bow your head in shame.
In a bid to do rubbish bigotry,you ended up disgracing yourself �

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by AroleOduduwa2: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
DSS are the one responsible for the senseless killing in the East, all in the name of trying to build a case against Kanu, their recent activity confirm this theory. They went to Igboho house to commit the same atrocity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by udele1: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
DSS are the one responsible for the senseless killing in the East, all in the name of trying to build a case against Kanu, their recent activity confirm this theory. They went to Igboho house to commit the same atrocity.

And his ESN could not defend igbos from DSS? Kanu was praising DSS for killing police and army? DSS also took him shopping for FENDI?

Well we dash him to DSS.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by November1857(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

I don't care if you like me. All I ask is that you obey the laws of the land and follow due process in achieving your goals.

Any other means you take that endangers the lives of fellow Nigerians will be met with death and or life imprisonment
Typical fulani stunts !

People are being kidnapped and killed in their numbers in your backwards region, that seems not to border you, right !

Keep on masturbating on Ipob and SE news with your uncircumcised genital, untill your backwards region finally get into extinction..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by IgweOfNnewi: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
Rest in peace monkey

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2021
udele1:

He was feeding fat that whenever he hears Anambra election he remembers election boycott.

Same idiot allowed a rerun in his senatorial district.

Maybe there wasn't much cash there.

Bunch of Terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by stanluiz(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
matrixmuzi:
As long as kanu is in prison. South East will be peaceful.

He has been caged and contained.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by udele1: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Lol. See the mugu. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
udele1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Buhari just had to come to the Igbos rescue, leaving ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Bokoharam cheesy

I never knew Buhari love the Igbos this much! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Idiko1: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
udele1:

It is not funny that most fools in the shithole called Nigeria can be completely foolish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by udele1: 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Buhari just had to come to the Igbos rescue, leaving ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Bokoharam cheesy

I never knew Buhari love the Igbos this much! cheesy

Yes he does. Businesses in owerri are thankful.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:02pm On Jul 11, 2021
udele1:

Yes he does. Businesses in owerri are thankful.
You mean BUA managed by Northerners What about the gold in the North Who are those looting the money grateful to

It's okay to act as if Nigeria belong to you guys (afterall na your acting) but stop rubbing it in our faces!!!

All these years of free crude oil, who are the Northerners grateful to
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2021
matrixmuzi:

Nobody is holding you.

You can take your father's compound and go your way.

Let us be and hear word.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by GrandFinale2021(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

Oga are you sure you are fine�.
Check your stats for the most educated states in Nigeria and bow your head in shame.
In a bid to do rubbish bigotry,you ended up disgracing yourself �
fool stay off my mentions
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Danzakidakura(m): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

wasted scum, so much pain on your mining skull �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Danzakidakura(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

between MNK and The common criminal Buhari who is endangering Nigerians life ? Who is using state security apparatus to kill Nigerians and give protection to terrorists. You don't have shame walahi. Your brothers have married out the school pupils they kidnapped last time from yauri kebbi state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo's Should Be Thankful For His Arrest. by Danzakidakura(m): 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
those hands you use in voting for this terrorists government will be cut off before 2023 by Fulani terrorists insha Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Begin To Wear Isi Agu To School In Anambra(Pictures) / Tinubu Will Be Next President Comes 2023 - APC / Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.